Are we really still in the early adoption phase

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKYEQVPklLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitch yes

bitch no

maybe bitch

nice job OP

I mean if you count use and not just people knowing about it then yes, it's like when the internet and email were coming out and everyone knew about it but that wasn't nearly the full potential it had, shit like social media and streaming came years later.

Nogger, until your grandma can use it, you're an early adopter.

Yes. Most people own 0 crypto currency.

I sold after my dad called me about it awhile ago.

>early adoption
lmao

you niggas are late

No.
Time is more compressed and 8 years in our time is like 20 years in the 20th century.

>early adopter

early enough bitch

Probably not seeing as how everything in crypto moves quicker than in real life

Whoa a celibrity just drew the internet symbol on her finger nails! I guess we are at mass adoption...

so you hate money?

Yup. Better sell all your Yahoo, Microsoft, and Apple before it crashes to zero.

Yes. But we're also in a mass speculation phase. There is a difference between speculation and adoption. You missed the boat on being the early money for most solid projects now, but you by no means missed the real world adoption phase, which will make all previous gains look like chump change

For altcoins, yes

Not for bitcoin, that's over. Altcoins, however, are still in the womb, but only a small percentage will be truly born. Do your research and make sure you're on the right team if you want to make it.

what exactly are you "adopting"?
you are in late speculation phase lol
the game of fucking musical chairs

Yes, people selling their actions and waiting for next crypto crash to buy the dip, next pump will be insane, then we will enter a no sell market where people will actually believe into crypto and the biggest bubble will start and then when some people will think it's going to crash it will but then some people are going to buy the small dip and it's going to pump more than ever, more than the 19k btc, but btc isn't going to be the one getting the money because people comming from stock markets know that btc is shit and they're going to put all these 2.5 trillions into xlm slowly but surely because they don't want the price to instaspike, don't be stupid, buy xlm before they do to force them to buy it high.

yes

>most coins don't have real products yet
>no real regulations yet other than banning the usage, which haven't really worked

the reason why it feels like everyone and their grandma knows is just due to the nature of the internet. anyone can learn this and participate, which increases the level of competition, as well as the amount of competitors. this is the cyberpunk future that we've all wanted, but turns out that its pretty lame

No, crypto is a very old commodity, it will never be a currency, it has already gotten all the attention it could and has probably lost more holders than new users.

>implying Katy perry didn't signal the point just before mass adoption of pepe

he is right please look into BTC, the lighting network good video below. i know you don't like reading. BUT please know right now, btc is the crypto world reserve currency, END OFF. if you do not own any you letting others control the market, please try to HODL bitcoin, i know volatility is part of this market & i am not saying that is a bad thing but to hand the control over to others....we know who those others are

i like this guys videos, please watch all
youtube.com/watch?v=tKYEQVPklLI

early adoption meant buying btc for 1 cent not knowng wtf you actually need it for
early adoption was buying pizza for 10k btc thinking it was worth so
right now you are not adopting anything, because it's not adoption when you expect certain outcome based on previous performance
you are just users repeating same patterns for profit over and over again

Is anyone else attracted to that cat?

yes. this global market isn't even at 1T. Now with the

>STOCK MARKET BTFO

Crypto is going to start looking like a hedge against the traditional markets. Institutional money isn't even here yet, and when it shows up, we all gon moon.

And just a reminder,

STOCK MARKET CRASH THIS YEAR FAGGOTS AHAHAHAHAAA

Bitcoin - Late
Eth, LTC, XRP - Mid
All the rest - Early

Lol no.
All my normie friends in my studio are into crypto.

cute cat