Anyone know where I can get some decent part time work in Melbourne?

Anyone know where I can get some decent part time work in Melbourne?

Need some cash to live off/invest more into crypto

i'm sure your dick sucking skills can get you a decent wage

Looked into that, there's not much of a market BUT I am quite a pretty boy

idk man. Become a caddie. Rich people give big tips sometimes.
Try to work somewhere near big business.

Pubs and Cafe? There are plenty

Don't live in Melbourne. It's literally one of the least livable cities in terms of price.

Have wanted to avoid these

I love Melbourne, fuck off

Sorry kid, he's right. There was a meme-wave of liveable citydom here for a while. But this hype's well and truly been capitalized on. Melbourne is shit tier Sydney. Hobart's liveable, just don't make eye-contact with the colonial women; lest ya want their brothers chainsawing ya door down at 4am.

The culture is fantastic even if you don't like the prices. Fashion, food, events, nightlife, education.
Just take a trip to fitzroy on a friday

then your part of the problem.

enjoy being at the APEX of Melbournian civilisation

Nothing better than cooking your lid all night then lining up at Tramp at 6am on King St for recovery sessions all day.

Sydneysider reporting in. Victoria is full of cucks and Melbourne is a liberal hellhole. You muppets are truly worse than Hillary Clinton.

Melbourne has a lot more than shitty feminazis

hahahah fuck tramp
seriously you guys need some class

Melbourne is a fucking shithole full of shitskins. On DOTR it’s getting nuked.

Burger here. I worked for pinnacle people in Melbourne. Ez work and they put you all around town. Good luck

Tell me more about this

yep there's all sorts of degeneracy beyond femnazis in Melbourne :)

OP: get a licence and run callgirls lol

Haha I've got a licence
Theres a lot of good degeneracy as well ;)

Hmmmm remind me where they hold gay Mardi gras every year again?

ilan?

I am not Ilan.

you can't fool me
how's vanessa

Shit dude, you guy the wrong guy

Aldi is pretty decent imo 24.30cents for store assistant

Enjoy getting run over and robbed by niggers kek

typical Melbournian in their native habitat (twitter)

Nice, just bought 100k.

Seriously bait or not: Fitzroy is so fucked; I live with the zenith of hipsterdom', that share your (ostensible) proclivity to frequent the 'in' estabs, wearing their disposable personas, proudly espousing every clandestine ideological axiom in chronological-contradiction, as they parasitically gentrify suburbs and culture seeking an experience that will perpetually allude their malnourished fingertips, Ironically feeding off a host of working-class mass all the while clutching onto 'silver spoons' to keep their immune systems from imploding. Fuck Fitzroy.

Melbourne is literally the /reddit/ of Australia. Fuck off you soyboy

Make up a cv like you've worked in a bar before. Use friends as fake references.. get a job making 25aud an hour. Ez af for real

Got enough big words there buddy?
Love me some craft beer and great coffee

*elude

get a lifeguard job at a council pool. easiest $30+/hour you will ever see. It takes less than a week to get the certificates. After a while you can become a receptionist at the same centre and get paid to shitpost on Veeky Forums. you are out there on pool deck, on your own, and if you are a bit autistic is alright cause nobody is giving you shit. you get to watch roasties sunbathe. pretty easy if you ask me

there is a canadian manager around the fitzroy area. he is gay as fuck. and if you go to the pools around north melbourne, managers are fat slobs

Melbourne consistently makes the top 10 lists of most liveable cities.

Australia is expensive but we also get paid very well. It's almost impossible to move here. We do this to keep out pajeets and fatshit Americans.

Finally a man with some sense

CIA operate in melboune

Ask julian assange

how do i get this job tho

Melbin is the biggest fuckin faggot ass commie shithole in aus full of SJW bitches and scum. BUILD THE FUCKIN WALL

Please do, then we can keep you out of this fucking great city