Do the banks actually feel threatened by crypto?

Do the banks actually feel threatened by crypto?

no, they feel threatened by the amount of credit card debt theyle have have because their customers got scammed by a bunch of pajeets and spics

Yes.

Why do you think they made this apart of their banking apps and keep shilling it hard as fuck?

when they will be threatened, they'll kill it.
There's nothing on earth out of their reach.
Make your money off bitcoin in the short term day by day, dont count too much on the future.

>is a business that requires other peoples money to loan out money threatened by a service that allows every individual to be their own bank
Gee i fucking wonder

You need money before you can be your own bank.

You cant kill crypto short of racking up electricity costs or destroying the internet

Think of oldschool barter
>aye bro ill caulk your windows if you can fix my porch
>sorry bro my windows are done already. Do you have btc?

yes

>when you participate in a system to crush wall street but end up dumped on by pajeet coins and need regulations to stop it

Hmm, you're aware that the following groups are really REALLY tight together? government - banks and financial institutions - media - US army

They can do whatever the hell they want

I highly doubt there is a substantial overlap between the true ancap believers and the people who ask mummy gubment to help them avoid making poor choices.

Yeah so what? They gonna raid every house and destroy every laptop and not allow access to the internet. You can have a million guns but it doesn't matter if you can't touch your target.

But anyway, 100% of the people into cryptos are in it only to make money. Fiat money.
When people stop cashing out and start to use cryptos for what they were really meant to be, then it's different.
Heck cryptos even has a use for special services. They can pay for dirty jobs in cryptos

Yes, just look at so,e of the articles being pushed.

i don't think people get what crypto is.

if they find that transactions work better using blockchain networks, they'll just install them. a lot of stores will have their own coins and you'll buy shit with a thousand different kinds of "currencies" that are ultimately tied to normal USD or euro or whatever.

people buy bitcoin to sell it later. they don't care about banks and banks don't even talk about it. it's usually some shitty local branch going to the conventions and shit to advertise more than negotiate. if banks felt threatened on a company level by a few nerds building cryptocurrencies, they would literally just hire them or find a way to arrest them.

there's no accountability in crypto. the whole point is to develop technologies for moving numbers around securely. right now it's not fast or secure, so no, it's not threatening to anybody. but if you think crypto will replace banks (?), you should remind yourself that the internet did not replace telecommunications companies. verizon made billions last year.

banks work for evil not money
and the blockchain as a tool brings so much potential for evil

they don't like bitcoin, but they'll tolerate it for now if it eventually leads to the unfolding of some master plan to destroy as many people as possible

yeah they're not so tight with the military these days

lol no, they like the tech and find crypto to be memes.

Normies like centralisation, crypto will never be the main form of currency and even if crypto goes big and normies like it,they will buy ripple.... since mah centwawization

fucking normie lemmings
honestly when will they wake up to the fact that the world really is out to get them

you're no different if you have a false sense of security with every flashy new product.

>First they ignore us
>Then they laugh at us
>Then they fight us
We are here
>Then we win

does it sound like i have a false sense of security?

daily reminder

>spent 8 years at a giant bank
>last year at start-up bank

Not a single fuck given ever

most likely this

That's what civil rights were made for buddy!