Why doesnt this nigger just put his money in legitimate coins instead of putting his money in clear scams?

Why doesnt this nigger just put his money in legitimate coins instead of putting his money in clear scams?

I really dont understand what this guy is trying to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YagUXXtyFn4?t=6m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtu.be/ZygsrCisoZA?t=180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IQ < 85
make sense now?

Congoids don’t learn from their mistakes, it’s one of the many reasons places filled with them are complete shit

>why do dogs bark?
>why do birds fly?
>why do nigs nig?

>FALCONCOIN
>BLOCKHOUSECOIN
>STAKE IT TILL YOU BREAK IT

I AM AN AGGRESSIVE GAMBLER

He's just gullible and low IQ, complete fodder for ponzis.

>All you retards falling for this
He's just an clickbait atrentionwhore .

A YouTuber basically.

he has all the symptoms of compulsive gambling. I wouldnt be surprised if he has a mental disorder that does not allow how to assess risk properly

>grubhub

even worse than being an Uber driver

i know autistic people lack social ques and take everything at face value, but maybe just maybe he is playing the dumb nigger for attention = $$ There is no proof of him investing or doing anything he claims in his videos. Maybe the dumb nigger is you at this point.

because its fake and he just does this to get views/donations

he reminds me of a cartoon character, always doomed to buy into the next scam

like Gil from the Simpsons

Clear scams offer bigger promises. Finding legitimate coins requires actual work.

ponzi, that's all his brain can understand

HE'S A GAMBLA

This

nigger that chart is two decades old, nogs had barely started to recieve the same education

He freaks out a bit here

youtu.be/YagUXXtyFn4?t=6m55s

IQ tests are independent of education and anyone who says otherwise is a retard who doesn't understand what a real IQ test is

Niggers are still dumb though
If you think different you've never been around black people

Because he expects gigantic growth every week. He's simply retarded and doesn't know shit about the actual market.
I can also guarantee that he barely reads a word about anything crypto related, except a few tweets from people with #bitcoininvestor in their Twitter bio. Which was the reason he invested in BITCONNNNEEEECT in the first place. "AY TON OF MONEY ALL THE TIME BY JUST HOLDING YOUR MONEY ON THEIR SITE! MOOOOOON!"

I think that bitconnect got in touch with him after his first vid got popular and offered money for pro bitconnect x videos. I have made some semi popular crypto videos and I've seen how quick these companies are to reach out

I started thinking this as well. He doesnt call it an exitscam, he's mad as hell begging viewers not to fall for the trap. Now he's mad at the government for not letting him participate in bitconnect x?

Nigger and legitimate are an oxymoron.

[spoiler]So is the concept of legitimate and cryptocoins to be fair[/spoiler]

This short video explains it
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

youtu.be/ZygsrCisoZA?t=180

its obvious hes being genuine

He's just a dumb mark, you're projecting White norms & intelligence where it doesn't exist.
Average IQ of 85 for Blacks who are mixed 1/4 White. He seems 100% African (via Carribean) their average IQs are closer to 70.

>the average black person is retarded