Didn't trade most of my bcash because there's LITERALLY NO WALLETS FOR IT THAT AREN'T TROJANS

>didn't trade most of my bcash because there's LITERALLY NO WALLETS FOR IT THAT AREN'T TROJANS
>for some reason it's mooning in a bear market

please explain Veeky Forums i am so fucking confused

you call this mooning? LOL

alex jones

front page is already full of bcash shill threads, fuck off already

its up 10x more than the average shitcoin right now so yea

sounds like a pump and dump by whales.

the real mooning has yet to come

i took my gains and left
are you super saying that i should buy back in?

lol someone made a nice bonus writing this.

>LITERALLY NO WALLETS FOR IT THAT AREN'T TROJANS

are you retarded?

name one wallet for bcash that isn't just an attempt to steal the private keys of actual bitcoin

I noticed yesterday and the day before there were almost zero bcash threads, now today they are all over the board all day long posting the same pasta over and over...
just a coincidence I'm sure.

the real mooning has yet to come

it's because it's the only coin up on coinmarketcap you stupid giganigger

most people with BTC didn't touch their Bcash because all teh wallets were trojans

buy the dips, not the pumps

but anyway, bch is on its way up

Roger Ver went on Alex Jones so they pumped Bcash so the uneducated see the real bitcoin is up 20%!! And everything else is red!!

Ledger, although its software is garbage. Electron Cash is fine, despite the fud at its inception.

this coin going to moon so hard. buy now. Its the real bitcoin.

you're truly retarded. Worried about losing bitcoin just move them before entering in your secret key to claim bitcoin cash.

Trusted wallet electron cash

>Electron Cash
>use the private key stealer
no thanks

>ledger
>he's such a brainlet that he uses HARDWARE DESIGENDX FOR CRYPTO, AKA THE BIGGEST OBVIOUS EXIT SCAM IN THE WORLD

what has happened

what has occured
why has my glorious cryptocommunity from 2011 gone to shit

why are you niggers doing anything

ANYTHING
AT
ALL
BESIDES
RUNNING
AIRGAPPED
GNU/LINUX OR BSD
PCS
WITH
COLD
WALLETS
AND
MAKING
AIRGAPPED
TRANSACTIONS

why
why
WHY have subhumasn taken over the field

Well, enjoy losing all your coins.

They pumped Bcash right before the infowars interview so sheep that watch the shitshow think this scam has potential compared to others.
Hate me Bcash sluts.

Is the new FUD campaign? Before it was muh nodes now it's this I guess

Ask yourself this user.
Do you think cipherpunks use custom hardware designed for storing cryptocurrency?

You do, of course, know the detailed history of the cipherpunk movement. Since you're invested in their asset class.

Holy fuck kill yourself your fucking sperg

i think anyone could have pumped bch in anticipation of this interview. even i tossed a hundred bucks at it before the interview just in case. who didn't?

Greed, my friend. Greed. I'm sick of it too, they have so much power at their fingertips and they are not worthy.

Literally all hardware wallets support it brainlet

airgapped linux is best of course but trezor and friends provide reasonably good security if you use them as intended and actually read confirmation questions on screen and all that.

Roger bought shit loads just before he went on the AJ show. Fake trading

>buying a hardware exit scam

is everyone who got into crypto after 2011 mentally defective

OH NO NO NO NO

M8, if you really think EVERY BCH wallet is malware, please point to the source code in question. I'm sure lots of people would be very interested in this accusation you're making

Anyone who uses a hardware wallet deserves to have their coins stolen

>Ask for evidence of tampering
>MUH HARDWARE WALLET

I never mentioned hardware wallets. Look at the fucking IDs of the people you talk to you imbecile. Back up your assertions with evidence or kindly fuck off to reddit

retards can't accept that there are better coins then the one they own

So did I and it paid off. You mad?
The info he was going to be on AJ was public you know. But you faggots will still scram insider trading

>implying insider trading is immoral to begin with
whew