Post yfw you realize sergey’s idea of marketing is coming to Veeky Forums to shill LINK on his off hours when he’s...

post yfw you realize sergey’s idea of marketing is coming to Veeky Forums to shill LINK on his off hours when he’s not working and have us do the marketing for him
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice just bought 100k

I would love to know how/why link became so popular on biz, no other part of the internet gives a shit about it. I refused to make a binance account for months because I only associated it with the link shitcoin.

Is sir gay /ourguy?

Yes :DDd he’s playing 4D chezz
wtf i hate chainlink now

CL needs no marketing because it's not real.

Link will never be over $100 it defeats the purpose

>op was sergey posting drunk

Waste of quints, tbqdesu

nice

was ruined because of this

wow, nice

Wow; so: I am correct! Hi, Sergey; get plenty of rest, because you have a big day tomorrow.

>I would love to know how/why Nazism became so popular on pol, no other group of people thinks it's a good idea. I refused to be reasonable for months because I only associated it with neckbeard turbovirgins.

Memes aside the number of gets in Link threads are incredible. I bought some linkies just in case. When the digits just keep coming you just know

>18 decimal places

>post yfw you realise that despite all the shilling stinky linky is on page 2 of cmc

wut does it say under chainlink

It defeats its own purpose!

>TFW THE ETERNAL CHINK JUST BTFO SERGEY
LMAO GET CHINK'D STINKIES.

Here's the original

I've been telling u fucking faggots that Sergey is Assblaster

check'em

>Sergey is Assblaster
youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io

>blockchain agnostic
and no ERC20 token has every been over $50 dumb faggot

checked dub dubs

Goddamn, it's true, that glorious motherfucker is not only behind the project itself, he's also behind the fucking larping, goddamn, this is intense!

but nazism is the objectively good ideology