I will give you newfags this ONE opportunity for complete transparency

I will give you newfags this ONE opportunity for complete transparency.

ChainLink is one of the most revolutionary projects in all of crypto, and will change the world. Not just the financial sector, but ALL sectors who can now make ACTUAL use of smart contracts....the pinnacle of crypto innovation.

Making memes and FUDing is fun. Don't let Veeky Forums fool you into thinking we aren't all buying it ourselves.

If you're not smart enough to acknowledge it's potential on your own...you don't deserve a spot on our mission anyway.

yeah no it's actually true, LINK is a pretty good bet

in all fucking seriousness

Too much of a gamble, very few reasons to be confident in the project.

you 2 are asshams

>converting to golang to be used with hyperledger fabric
>hyperledger fabric made by ibm
>ibm confirmed to be researching oracles including chianlink
>swift using hyperledger fabric for gpi
Buy Mobius.

Tfw only 1k link

true as much as I like to FUD it, it's very promising project and 80% of my portfolio is Chainlink.

It litereally links all the blockchains together, and is the first coin to do so,.

>Partnerships with Cornell, AXA, Sony, SWIFT
>Too much of a gamble

Nice FUD , but you're not going to make it with that attitude.

Literally selling my house ASAP and moving back in my parents just so I can put all of the profit ($40-$50k) into Link.

Hopefully it doesn't moon before I have the money...

you guys are confusing (redditfag here) . I was told We’re supposed to do the opposite what \biz says but yiu guys say both good and bad. What do I do? I have $200 to seriously inbest (my life savings don’t laugh) and ya. What the point of this thing- I thought bitcoin was the king.. why don’t you guys shilll that instead? I also head about mobeus coin and their team is bigger and smarter sounding.. what do I do.. I’m new so be nice.

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST FEEL LIKE BEING A COMPLETE NO-LINKER? THE ONLY ARGUMENTS ARE THAT THE PROJECT MAY FAIL OR LINK MAY NOT BE ADOPTED. NOONE DENIES THAT IF CHAINLINK IS ADOPTED WE WILL SEE $500+/LINK. THIS ISN'T SOME BULLSHIT BITCOIN KNOCKOFF OR "THE CHINESE __". BITCOIN CAN ALWAYS BE FORKED AGAIN, UPDATED, LIGHTNING NETWORK AND SO ON, BUT YOU THINK LITECOIN IS A BETTER HOLD THAN LINK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD AGREE THAT IT IS MORE LIKELY FOR CHAINLINK TO BE WIDELY ADOPTED THAN FOR LITECOIN TO OVERTHROW BITCOIN. FOR LESS THAN $1,000 YOU CAN GET 2,000 (!!!) LINK RIGHT NOW! THAT IS A COOL ONE MILLION DOLLARS ONCE THE MAIN NET IS LIVE (2018) AND WE SEE WIDESPREAD ADOPTION (2020). THE ONLY REASON THESE UNFORTUNATE SOULS - THE NOLINKERS - AREN'T ACCUMULATING IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE TO READ INTO ANYTHING THAT ISN'T DIRECTLY MARKETED TO THEM LIKE THE LATEST SUPER HERO MOVIE. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR LINK TO BE ABSENT FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO. PERHAPS ONE DAY YOU'LL LOOK BACK ON MY POST AND BE GRATEFUL I LED YOU DOWN THE PATH OF LIGHT. MAYBE YOU'LL LOOK BACK, FULL OF REGRET FOR BUYING INTO THE FUD, RIGHT BEFORE YOU PULL THE TRIGGER.

Buy link faggots

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I'll sell you one of my Link for $200.
JK, go buy mobies sir.

Stop yelling at me, Dad!

(And unironically this....)

u sold me user
my pee pee is tingling w excitement

Isn't ether going to just add this functionality?

DYOR. But BTC will go to 100k max. Link can go to 1000 or more. BTC is worth ~8k right now. Link is ~0.40 cents. Do the math.

Dubs: Link hits $10 by thanksgiving
Trips: Link hits $50 by thanksgiving
Quads: Link hits $100 by thanksgiving
Quints: Link hits $250 by thanksgiving

That's a nice shill you got there, but I won't be buying this scam.

Notice how when people talk about partnerships with coins like WTC, OMG and MOBI, they just flat out say

"Mobius is partnered with WTC"

But with LINK it's like:

"Guys I just found some emails from IBM where some devs briefly mentioned ChainLink but then talked about and were more interested in hyperledger. But they did mention ChainLink!!!"

Every time LINK partnerships are discussed, it's always this read between the lines crap that no other legit coin has to do. When ETH, NEO, WTC, OMG, etc. Partner with someone, they just fucking say it. LINK never does that because they have no partners and the people that look at it, like IBM decide it's not a good solution, if it even were to exist, so they will not use it.

LINK is dead, they have no partnerships, and it doesn't look like any are coming down the pipe. And before you say but muh SWIFT, swift did a tiny PoC with smartcontract.com

While Sergey does own smart contract.com, it is completely different from LINK. Totally different product. There has been zero interaction between swift or anyone who has used smart contract.com and ChainLink.

If there was, it would have been announced, like MOBI announced partnership with WTC.

But hey, keep digging through those emails looking for people who briefly mentioned ChainLink once, I'm sure that will send you to the moon. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying my mobi with legit and announced partnerships.

I discovered /biz about 6 months ago. I've never understood the fascination with chainlink. Is it a joke or something (like Bitconnect)?

Veeky Forums is a cruel place. If you are a newfag, shouldn't you wonder why no other community or forum ever talks about chainlink?
If it would really be so revolutionary, wouldn't you at least expect some hype, some youtube videos and some reddit threads about it?
How comes, you don't see any of it? Really should make you think. Maybe, just maybe, Veeky Forums is trying to troll you into buying an abandonned project.

kek

Kek wills it...

That's like saying Microsoft was "too much of a gamble" in the early 90's because they hadn't released Windows 95 yet. Fuck off.

>Main developer is a philosophy major
Kys

you should go back to plebbit. now.

go back

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

hahahahhahahahahaha. i'm saving this pasta for later this is great.

Not even dubs you fucking newfag.
>>reddit (((you)))

Go away grandpa.

Here's a free reroll

Jeez who pissed in your Cheerios. Also triple six straight to Hell you go

I love the neon CL logo. So sexy.

>Guys I just found some emails from IBM where some devs briefly mentioned ChainLink but then talked about and were more interested in hyperledger. But they did mention ChainLink!!!
You can't be this dumb.

Close enough. $240 November.

50/50 LINK and CFD. See you on the moon my man.

o-okay..
>kek

>very few reasons to be confident in the project.
Your own brain would be one if you had one.

Chainlink is a shitcoin, buy mobius sirs

He isn't a dev he is a CEO with expertise in raising capital

Salty af

Fuck off with your bait, faggot. Some idiot is gonna believe your post and waste their money.

>the only people who won't get rich off Link are literal brainlets
Feels good man

I seriously hope you faggots aren't falling for this scam

you guys are fucked up this shit will be 1k only in your dreams

I'm convinced stinky Linkies are just s4s kiddies who know nothing but memes and blindly jump on any bandwagon if its labelled "Veeky Forums's"
What a joke

who is jewing who?

>if jewing is involved, money is at stake

t. hasn't read the full whitepaper

>good cop, bad cop

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION

ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Chainlink is a psyop by george foreman and ISIS to exitscam on white america. Don't buy into this shitcoin goys

rolling for this

mobius whitepaper better, Stanford educated team rather than wherever Russian gulag Sergey went to

>mobius whitepaper better
That pajeet grammar AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

>when you use bronzer to make your skin less shitskin

Because the organizations they are working with are two of the largest on the planet, AXA and SWIFT. Presumably they have a working relationship and are under NDA. When the mainnet launches we will know exactly who is using it - because it will be broadcast on the network.

Ever noticed how all of these other shitcoins keep touting these amazing "partnerships" they have, and either nothing comes of them or they wind up being bullshit? It's because projects like IOTA and TRON care more about building hype for speculation than building a competent product. Chainlink is not like that.

The communication is poor, I'll give you that - but this is not a hype building hand holding investment. Sergey is the most professional CEO I've seen in this space - and the guy is one of the most passionate and well versed in his area of blockchain as any of the best in the field.

Buy it, don't buy, I don't care. Just laying out the facts.

You are a MANIAC

EVERYONE ALREADY THINKS I'M AN AUTIST

BUT WHEN LINK MOONS I'LL BE THE AUTIST WITH THE LAMBO AND YOU'LL JUST BE THE AUTIST

>Sanford

Yeah, I know. They insist on wearing the shirts in every picture they take and video they're in. It's almost like they're trying to build an image to rook people in.

It's a doomed to fail project. The whitepaper discusses speculative gains, and rips off the Chainlink WP in the rest. The parts that aren't Chainlink describe them building things that fall way outside the scope of what the project should be. Their product has a centralized dApp store. It's doomed to fail.

If you record yourself saying something you believe in and why then send it, unsolicited to people that is insane.

B-but I don't like cars.

Maybe I should learn how to refurbish laptops and such, kek

>Not casting a prosperity crystal grid on your wallets

Why do you want to stay poor?

Chainlink won't do anything till March 20th or so. Jesus people give it a rest.

are you literally satan?

This CFD?

One developer and some "advisors". Yeah this is going places.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Prove it.

More like $500 by Black Friday
$1000 by Christmas.

Im gonna get JUSTED for not trusting Veeky Forums about Link aren't I?

Roll

if you're investing what you are comfortable with losing, chainlink is a good bet, you utter peasant

real talk

what stops another coin with a better dev team from coming in and doing this better/faster?

this shitcoin has been stagnate forever

Anyone who doubts the power of meme magic gets JUSTED my friend, LINK is just the next lesson, and it won't be the last. But jump the fuck in while you can.

once sergey and friends post an update i'm going all in on this

until then, i'm skeptical. It won't make a difference if i get in at $1 or $1.50 once it hits $100-$200

Repent of witchcraft and turn to The Lord Jesus Christ. That is all folly my son. God loves you.

This guy fucks

>pic related
>is u

Link eoy 1k
Kek wills it

it's all about the partnerships. CL is gearing up to be the trusted trustless industry standard.
So the theory goes anyways.

>what stops another coin with a better dev team from coming in and doing this better/faster?
Looks like Justin Sun just entertained the same question.

the fact that there is no better dev team.

5/10 not subtle enough

nice fud

Really glad I cut my teeth on Veeky Forums years ago so I was prepared for this.

Bump

Is this the new Pepeballer.jpg?

It's about ratio of value increaase.
Basically invest in small coins with low values on the off chance that they explode in a way similar to BTC, resulting in immense profits (at current costs, 100 dollars of LINK would become 200 000 dollars if it ever hits 1000 and 2 million if it ever hits 10 000). Though it's worth mentioning that this is very similar to gambling because there's always the risk that these low value coins could collapse completely and become worthless, meaning you're losing your money in that eventuality.

Small value currencies don't have to increase their value as much to net large profits. BTC has to gain 8k to double it's worth (and therefore double your investment), LINK has to gain 40 cents to double it's worth (and therefore your investment).

btw, check out my ID
>Lg2M
Let's go 2 Moon

What is mobius?
I'm relatively new to crypto and when I look up Mobius the information I find is kinda vague, what makes it different from other coins?

>dpHFLg2M

don't panic, have faith, let's go 2 moon

lol it’s completey revolutionary. go all in

ps open bob