Do not believe the FUD salty campaign on Veeky Forums. Nano - XRB is going to be top 5 Market Cap 2018 EOY guaranteed...

Do not believe the FUD salty campaign on Veeky Forums. Nano - XRB is going to be top 5 Market Cap 2018 EOY guaranteed. Don't miss out on this moon mission.
Instantaneous feeless transactions. LTC and all other shitcoins (IOTA lmao) are dead.

Bags feeling heavy user? I sold to XLM after I got rekt. I suggest you do the same.

The team is inept and the bomber fiasco besmirched the name

>Investing in a currency coin other than BTC

Nano soon will have its own exchange. It is simply the most active crypto community on the internet.
Even running on one Node XRB managed to run for several days without glitch, handling millions of transactions. Stop the retarded FUD

May 2018. Cap this

The team is incompetent and they can't compete with LTC, XRB is a meme im trying to help you newfags out do some research and you'll see this is a shitcoin pipedream disguised as a currency.

No.

This is simple.

>NO FEES = NO SECURITY

Why? Because nobody works for free to secure your shitcoin

Without fees there is no security incentive

Litecoin will be the payment crypto.

>Deal with it

retard troll, it is still time to accumulate, it's still very cheap
There's a whole community of thousands already running nodes lol

a currency you cant use to buy anything, hmmm

adoption is the only way this coin will gain value. this is a slow process that will take years

unloaded my bags once i saw binance charge a withdraw fee. it lost its only use case as a fast feeless arb coin

What's the short/medium term use case for XRB?

>iota lmao

Easy, sniffing it

get a friend that has an xrb wallet

send xrb back and forth while admiring its speed

It doesn't do anything retard, it just moves around really fucking fast. Great, so does Stellar, and it will have a norman friendly exchange with the PREMIER ICO platform. What will Raiblocks have? You can spam it around really fast but nobody wants it? Lmfao.

raiblocks? lol

I'm honestly loosing my faith in this. I bought at $2 and regret not selling in the $30s. Aside from the dollar price going down with bitcoin, its actually trading value is going down. The satoshis are decreasing a lot and it is struggling to maintain current value.

I honestly feel like I fell for the hodl meme and missed almost $20k in profits like a retard because of infatuation with the actual coin.

Why would someone ever use this over fiat?

This coin is literally for fucking retards that get impressed by big numbers without ever thinking things through.

damn same story here. i bought initially at 2.50 then averaged in up until around 20$..... when it was $37 i was ecstatic... now not so much. I'm down with the community behind it, but they were always a bit deluded with their "oMg wAiT 4 BINaNcE mooooOONNNN!!!"

tryna get rid of at least 1/2 my Nano once we're closer to 20$.. and hold out that maybe the other half goes somewhere near the ATH

yes, what is the purpose of a decentralized, trustless and secure payment system?

why would anyone use a feeless and instant currency over existing slow and inefficient PoW currencies?

I'm not a big believer of crypto currencies in general because of the volatility. Besides privacy coins and perhaps stablecoins, they don't really have a use.

But this especially applies to something that has no incentive system and is fueled by brainlet hype.

short term the use case is it gives retarded teenagers from reddit a reason to spam their worthless shitcoin all over biz. medium term, literally nothing. tons of other coins like ltc, xlm, etc are super fast with nearly zero fees and already have adoption. even ethereum will be able to do millions of tps within the next few months. thats not gonna cut it losers. you guys sound exactly like the digibyte retards before they all went bankrupt and killed themselves

volatility will be much less an issue with the tx speed compared to btc, as it can be a back-end solution to payments in the future that can be instantly converted to fiat. if you have to wait 30 mins for your transaction, yes theres a problem if the price isn't stable.
incentives are saving fees with existing payment platforms (especially for businesses), anyone having an interest in the network would be incentivized to run a node (and costs of running a node are negligible)

Do the opposite of what/biz says.

>still holding litecoin after the chink dropped his bags at ATH
>being this retarded

>it can be a back-end solution to payments in the future that can be instantly converted to fiat.
Raiblocks to my knowledge isn't designed to do this, and it mostly makes chain to chain transactions. What would be the point of having it as a fiat gateway? Aren't there already centralized systems that do this? I personally am interested in the interledger project

Look on the bright side user, you're still up 5-6x.

I bought at 2 and sold most around ~16-25.

Not holding anymore, but thinking of buying some more.

See I don't even know if it'll even get back into that range honestly. I know adoption takes time, but I feel like the best place supporting it is the headphones place. The rest of it is pretty much shit.

Wasn't XRB shilled to oblivion by pajeets on biz and Reddit?

it has many use cases, but raiblocks would be perfect for microtransactions, cross-border payments (banks charge high fees) and online payments. it would save a lot in fees compared to paypal for example

Yeah, though headphone place is a good indication of normie appeal.

Don't know where its going. Lots of hype and maybe still has to come down to earth before next pump.

My major concern is potential security issues.

Scale out?

>XRB is going to be top 5 Market Cap 2018 EOY guaranteed.
Funny you shills said this was gonna be top 5 coin EOW when it hit kucoin
Then EOM when it hit binance
Now it's EOY? Seems like you're just pushing back the date every week now

You sold to the most stagnating coin in the top 10?

hes a dumbass. stellar has been at 30 cents since like Nov of last year. he doesnt get that theres like 20 billion stellar tokens.. and they are doing free airdrop for 200 stellar if you post on social media. market cap is also really big as well. itll reach max $1 but Nano can probably hit $100 faster

Was shilled everywhere

>Lots of hype and maybe still has to come down to earth before next pump.

that expert analysis

neo is shilled everywhere as well. look at where it is now compared to a year ago fucking retard. went from $30 to $170 from Dec to ATH

>selling red
lmao never gonna make it