User, why did you sell off our house to buy bitcoin... It's now worth 0円 and we're homeless now

user, why did you sell off our house to buy bitcoin... It's now worth 0円 and we're homeless now...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mog_beibu/
youtube.com/watch?v=bjvYL123w4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, bye then! Going back to my parrents basement!

shup up bitch, now eat this stinky linkys.

japan do a good job of giving temp housing to the homeless.

no prob we 'll make a fortune with all the cocaine on your hair

MEGUMI, FORGIVE ME. I SCREWED UP.
BUT I'lLL MAKE UP FOR IT. I'LL GET A JOB AND I'LL GET ALL THAT MONEY BACK.
I PROMISE YOU!. JUST ... DON'T LEAVE ME!

Chad said I can stay with him to get my head straight. Bye user..

I-I can't believe it. We were supposed to start a family together, user! How could you spend all our money on worthless virtual coins which have no intrinsic value and most of which will soon plummet to 0, as per Goldman Sachs! I can't believe you! I'm leaving!

yo who is this girl, shes so fucking cute

>I'm leaving!
Where, lol?

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

instagram.com/mog_beibu/

>you will NEVER EVER have a gf like this, or a gf at all.

How do I cope with this feel anons?

Jesus christ this makes me sad. Especially because people are living out this exact thing right now

cant say they wernt warned

there was a family that sold all their shit and bought btc...sad. I seen on youtube. This crypto shit will burn alot of people out of a future.

GOMENASAI

she looked so plain before

Who cares

Just remind yourself that the qt Asian girls you see on Instagram have a metric ton of make-up on and look like shit without it

t. Live in Asia

lel

THE BITCOINS, user

>tfw never gonna have a qt jipjap gf

Yakusoku desu?

Am I missing something? She's ugly af.

She does have that retarded jap look about her, scuffed nose mouth structure

this is true of all races, ugly women.

jokes aside, btc may end up at zero in the near future

>user... today was the best day ever!

Not to mention the most janked up teeth ever looking at some pics.

r8 my chink ex

6/10

minister you, Satomi!

>How do I cope with this feel anons?
become the girl

How someone can look at this thread and not realize that Veeky Forums is the peak and pinnacle of modern shitposting across the entire internet, I have no clue.

We run this shit

she kind of looks like... bob dylan

>the peak and pinnacle of modern shitposting
maybe.

if you want to see the birth of modern ironic meta humor, shitposting, and trolling, i highly, highly recommend that you browse 2003-2009 FYAD. there will never, ever be anything like this ever again

pretty good, i bet she's cute with make up

Coins are love. Coins are life.

Stop daytrading those shitcoins and massage my feet already, user.

My Gook Girlfriend Can't Be This Cute!

I know very well there have been superior communities IN THE PAST, but currently Veeky Forums is simply the best, mainly because what's at stake is very real to many and not just a hobby.

Dump it, user

I've dated Asian girls before. I'm going to South Korea and possibly Japan after at the end of the month to fuck bitches.

This thread is fucking brutal.

>teeth

>i cant accept a gril's imperfections

Nigga, she looks like she got kicked by a donkey

that's mean!

I don't care about your feefees, you filthy nocoiner

just buy her some braces

Nobody said to invest all your shit, only as much as you "don't mind" losing

Never gonna make it with that kind of thinking bb

I think this board is mostly shitskins putting their hopes on crypto, first semester economy students who think they're smart, nocoiners who don't know much about crypto and shitposters

DELETE THIS

Nice

I wish I was straight guys....

I want a jap gf but I'm not attached to them in a romantic way

best rxn to

why dont u get a jap bf then

they have small penises

Did you break up with her? Otherwise l can't understand how you can post it like nothing. l'd break my heart to see my ex again

Not just seeing it but posting an image of her as if in "Hey look how pretty my ex is" and reminding myself we're not together anymore

3/10

stop that user you're reminding me of mine, she's gone

Did the Huns get her?

She committed sudoku

I'd throat fuck her.

Yeah I did.

Clingy as fuck and temperamental. Would always rail me for my hobbies and try to coerce me to move in together after not even 6 months together. The sex was great though.

It's been over a year since we broke up, and from her SoMe posts she still seems like she's in the dumps about it.

stop checking that bitch social profiles. forget about her. she is not even that good looking or something.

But I want to see the cuck she ends up with next.

Pre-2007 SomethingAwful forums, and classic YTMND was awesome. Stile Project forums if you go to the early 2000s as well. If you like goosestepping 2011-2013 4c|-|0n (not Veeky Forums) /pol/ was awesome. I heard Wizardchan was amazing when copypaste/hotwheels was in charge....

post more of her

right now you are the cuck user

lmao no

It's going to moon soon, honey.
All these experts on Veeky Forums keep telling me that.
Good thing I stored those Bad Boys on Binance.

We just need to HODL for a little while longer.

I was feeling down due to non-financial reasons. This thread genuinely made me feel better. Thanks, user.

Bitfaggots blown the fuck out
youtube.com/watch?v=bjvYL123w4w

t. jealous roasty

I'm not sure how disgusting you are but just move to asia for a while and you will find what you need
also asian girls are the worst offenders of photoshop/meituxiuxiu so it would be different in real life

was good til the gay woman quote

Why? This thread just reminds me I don't have a Japanese gf.

u are missing something they're called eyes nig

>tfw have studied 日本語 for 五 years
It's honestly not that hard at all, it looks a bit intimidating but it's actually super easy to learn.

I would say the most difficult part of it would be getting up to their speed of speaking.

They will have patience for you and be fascinated you took the time to learn their language.
I specifically learned it to talk to kawaii Japs
>"Nihon desu ka?"

Sit down user, we really need to talk....

Listen, I heard on the news that your internet money isn't doing too well anymore. I remember, I promised you I would love you forever and held you so tight that day you told me you bought a "dank amount of BTC" when it was cheap, but something has changed and the feeling just isn't there anymore... I still love you but I'm just not IN love with you anymore okay?!

I think I'll be okay though, I heard Chad invested in NVIDIA, a real company that produces real things and has real cash flow. Listen now and don't freak out, I think I'm going to stay at his house for a few days and work through my emotions, I just need some time, I'm not ready for a relationship right now, I'm still emotionally sore.

Bye user...

Faggot

because ugly as fuck and not attracted

what part of china was she from?

kek'd