30X guaranteed in the next two weeks! We totally aren't going to steal your money and exit scam! Your wallet will never...

30X guaranteed in the next two weeks! We totally aren't going to steal your money and exit scam! Your wallet will never be the same.

Do this one more fucking time and I am going to be posting jibrel threads with explanations and evidence of why they are the greatest investment right now mother fucker, it is going to be done so great that people will save my thread and post it themselves too.

I have 200k JNT by the way, too bad you didn't get in at 0.00035 eth retard fag who needs to due to keep the price low.

300k JNT here, ready for takeoff. Please post the explanations. People won't believe you though, token economics are too good. They will have to wait for the first tokenization to see how it works.

Ohhhhh yes sir by Vishnu we will bring glory to Bangalore by buyings JNT sir yes indeedings sir! We will take our wives on wonderful elephant-back rides through the tiger and cobra infested jungles of the Punjab and by Ganesh our sacks of rupees will overflow!

No you won't faggot. Jibrel has no advantages. It's tether but shittier. I'm tired of your pajeet shit on the board.

I'm so fucking jealous.

God damn you fags could literally be billionaires one day. I just want 20K. Please don't take off without me

25k JNT will I make it?

Shit guys, how does it feel to be future mult-millionaires?

>MUH SHITCOIN IS GOING TO MAKE YOU A BILLIONAIRE JUST BUY IT

can't wait for tether to...

oops i mean jibrel

moon to $1

>He thinks it will hit $1
That requires people to have faith in this shit. It's lucky it's as high as it is now.

Is there anything I could do to get either of you guys to part with some or all of your JNT? I have got $2700 coming into my coinbase tomorrow but I need a bigger stack.

I can create GOD tier fud or incite FOMO as required. I have read the whitepaper 20X, watch every Jibrel video, and keep up with their reddit and twiiter accounts.

I want to get at least 10k before this takes off but I just lost my job ( i got a new one), but my wife just got a dui so I had to pay for her lawyer, impound fees, dedudible for the crash, bail, dui class, license fees, and I haven't even gotten started yet. Fucking bitch took my ticket for this moon mission.

Tell me what you want me to do and I"ll do it.

Why would you whore yourself out for this shit? Just buy WTC.

>WTC.
1/10th the supply of JNT, but 40X the price. Ven is better anyway.

JNT will be a top 5 coin eoy,

>Coin with 200M supplyand a maximum value of $1
>Ever being top 5
I mean sure if it had a supply of a trillion or something sure but it isn't happening.

This coin won't need normies to increase in value, its marketcap comes from tokenized assess + speculative value people give it = total market cap.

Read:
"It boils down to this:

What is the incentive for me to put my cash into a CryDR and sell it on the blockchain.

You don't. This is generally for licensed financial institutions to benefit from the high-returns of the crypto-economy without the exposure.

When the public has full confidence in tether, and the overall market is in downswing, USDT is valued at 1.03 and higher.

We have a buzzphrase for this, "on-chain / off-chain arbitrage".

This means stable assets on-chain could be worth more than they are off-chain, if there is confidence in the guarantor.

So this is what the financial entity would do... It would tokenize some of its cash, exchange it for volatile assets (selling them on-chain for BTC/ ETH), liquidate those assets (the BTC / ETH), and benefit from the arbitrage.

In addition, the financial entity has just acquired a customer with an account (compliantly, with full KYC done to the level of the financial institute).

Hope that helps!"

So basically, I tokenize a non-liquid asset as a CryDR (real-estate, gold, etc), and a corresponding value of JNT must be taken out of circulation to provide proof of solvency. When people use CryDRs, the value of CryDRs increases. So if I have 1 billion dollars of gold tokenized into a CryDR, and a CryDR is worth $1.03, suddenly I've made a three percent increase on $1 billion, which is $30 million dollars I can now use as liquid capital.

Essentially, it gives liquidity to non-liquidity assets while also backing up the value of the CryDRs themselves.

There is no risk as the assets still remain assets tied to the market, the crypto component is just an extra way of extracting value from them.

Why do you think the max value is $1? You know only jUSD is tethered, not JNT right?

>price stagnant for a few days
>slightly dipping
>volume increasing on average

is this a buy signal or what? whats the supposed market cap of this coin atm?

Circulation is 150m tokens, multiply that by it's current price and you got the current market cap.

You all do realize no one is actually buying into your pajeet pump and dump right?

unironically take out a loan for this. i am.

god-tier meme holy fuck my sides

>During their February conference Arab heads amounted they would back Jibrel Network with 10bil dollars in oil barrels

Sure sounds like a pump and dump retard

the tokenized assets part will make or break this, if it's adopted the pump in value alone will create a ton of FOMO from crypto buyers
the question is will the US or china get behind this or will they look for other solutions

The royal family and Soros are baking it, this will succeed

where did you see this? is it for sure?

China will not, US might but probably not. Still a lot of money outside of the US and China to be had.

no way will US or China back jibrel, they'd make their own versions. oil money is what you have to bank on here.

>Trust towel heads and the GIGA MAX JEW OVERLORD GLOBALIST SUPREME
This can only go well for you. I'm sure