Why aren't YOU buying the most undervalued coin in the top 100, silly little anons? hate money much

why aren't YOU buying the most undervalued coin in the top 100, silly little anons? hate money much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeJn8YgDIlw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it is pretty undervalued, but so is LINK

im 100% in LINK praying for lamboland, so thats why i dont own ENG

kill yourself linkscammer

Honestly what does it do? Haven’t bothered looking into this

allows you to anonymously sell your internet browsing data rather than allowing facebook and google to profit from it

I'm sitting on a humble 1k, will I make it? Or at least start strong on the journey?

coin will easily 10x this year

I know, but what is the eoy price, I need this thing to hit at least $25 for it to have been worth it, I know I'm being greedy but I need this so bad right now.

Yeah buy it so I can get rid of these fucking bags already. This piece of shit does nothing but drop.

Why would I care if google wants to mine my browsing data? It doesn't matter, literally doesn't impact my life unless I care about targeted ads (and no one should)

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=qeJn8YgDIlw&feature=youtu.be

it lets you sell your own data

Still not sold on it but thanks for providing a vid better than 99% of these shills

What are you holding is you don't mind me asking?

sounds interesting, not.

I am sure it is able to do more ?

Is the logo supposed to be 2 cubes or a hexagon?
Or am I just a pajeet?

a tesseract you fucking brainlet

I'm buying Req instead

Pajeet would've been just fine

Mostly GVT

It's a protocol for offchain private computations. It's a second layer for blockchains. Don't ask me why it needs a token because I don't honestly know, but if EOS can make it to the top 20 while still being an ERC20 token this one has a shot. I don't hold any but I'm thinking about it.

Oh look. An anonymous board with some unknown user wants to help make me money.
Thanks just bought 100k.

Shut the fuck up, have not accumulating yet. Want that masternode juicy steaks

Their 'data marketplace' is little more than a lucrative way for them to test their node implementation. The real value is allowing other chains to create off-chain channels for data processing in a private manner. This is the only way that platforms will be able to handle smart-contract execution containing sensitive data (think: mortgages / other financial, healthcare, and education (HIPPA, FERMA)).
They're partnered with AION who will handle the interchain protocol channel/bridge creation.

If this isn't interesting to you then you're probably not going to make it, user.

The coin will serve as the off-chain networks' POS. MPCs is vulnerable to sybil-type attacks if there isn't a financial repercussion for creating transactions.

But Aion is partnered with Wanchain. Wanchain is the same thing as ENG.. Hmm.

So the literal million dollar question, is this a triple digit coin?

Definitely not this year. By end of 2019 though it's possible.

Does the pope like to put his finger up little boy's assholes and lick if after?

>trips of truth
Alright was hoping for quicker results but I can live with that
>Standard fuck pope
I didn't need to think about this user

The ENG team endorsed the link whitepaper as one of the best composed ones out there. We're allies, you stupid faggot.

Who else we allied with besides AION, LEND, LINK and ETH?

If this thing is block-chain agnostic, then all of them really.