Post in this thread if planning to kys if it turns out Binance was actually hacked and you will lose your money?

Post in this thread if planning to kys if it turns out Binance was actually hacked and you will lose your money?

>Keeping money on an exchange

I'm not dumb enough to keep my coins on an exchange.

you deserve for keeping in on an exchange

Granny Yellen arouses me more than OP's pic does

In, have 0 coins on binance though

Pathetic.

I've been such a KHV for so long that I gained the ability to see nipples through shirts.

it's helpful even as a post-khv

too easy

Vast majority of my coins are in my wallet but I do have about $400 worth of coins on there and it would suck to lose that.

all this shitcoin did was allow scammers a whole new window of opportunity and people are acting suprised. LOL

It's called having working eyes

Gross why is she drooling on herself?

HHHNNNGGG TO MAKE TWISTED NERDS LIKE ME UNIRONICALLY WANT TO GIVE HER SLOPPY KISSES AND NETTLE HER NIPPLES WHILE THE MARKET DOUBLE BOTTOMS AFTER BINANCE RE-OPENS EEEEEEE

looks like she was brushing her teeth and just drained it all over herself, kinda gross really

I literally just bought a btc worth of shitcoin on binance yesterday, hadnt setup the wallets yet. fuck me...

See this all the time who is this?

Anyone who says
>keeping it on the exchange
Is a fucking underage kid fresh on the boat not knowing that not all coins have suitable wallets.

>have 19 BTC worth of alts (down from 37 BTC worth of alts) on binance
>about to sleep like a baby
t. chad

any coin worth buying has a suitable wallet
if you keep large sums on an exchange, especially a young chink-run exchange, you deserve whatever happens

>AFTER BINANCE RE-OPENS
>RE-OPENS