What would you do if binance lost everything? I would legit commit suicide

What would you do if binance lost everything? I would legit commit suicide.

I would go back to putting my money in betterment. Kind of annoying because it means I will retire in 15 years instead of 5.

Oh well.

not a thing because I don't keep my coins in a exchange

I would lose around $175k and probably be forced to move back home

I'd laugh, because I was smarter than to keep my coins on shit chink exchange

I would lose 31 BTC which is over half my stack. If that happens I will contribute everything I have left to a class action lawsuit.

Dumping when it goes back im out

I only had 0.5 ETH on it at the time because I'm not irresponsible enough to keep too high of an amount on the exchange itself.

So like it hurts, $400 isn't something I want to get rid of, but it's a capital loss ain't it? Less taxes for the rest of my gains.

The thing is, if they return to operational mode, they are not longer trustable. I am going to sell my shit and wait for bittrex to open

would join the peoples exchange and not get "czed"

Stay poor.

would lose 2k

This. Only newfags keep their coins in exchanges.

I'm already being exit scammed by Cryptsy, please stop.

And I want my DOGE back, more than my BTC and shitcoins right now.

I would blame the entire world population of ritta yewwo man, and kill as many of those slant eyed rice niggers as I can.

>tfw transferred all of my coins (eth) off binance a few weeks ago

doesnt matter anyway, most of that eth went into shit like axpire, block array and that live edu shit. wouldve been the same outcome with me losing everything anyway lmao

Why do this chink think we give a shit about the process? Just fucking fix it or close down your damn business if you cant handle the fucking demand. Is that hard?

INB4 binance shills come to say its normal and even google and amazon have outages

>doesnt matter anyway, most of that eth went into shit like axpire, block array and that live edu shit. wouldve been the same outcome with me losing everything anyway lmao

Hue I feel you brah, fellow axpie here

"Hey!! We're getting you guys back in just in time for a dip!"

good im stuck in tether on there. guarantee it goes up before i can buy in

This exchange gets shilled here so hard but why would a westerner EVER trust a chink exchange let alone make it the default "ebin" choice?

Not much financial loss from Binance itself (i never keep more than $100 on an exchange overnight lol)
A lot of crypto losses when the whole market tanks the same as it did for MtGox

motherfuckers

Dumping my coins once it goes back up. I'm fukken done with crypto

I'm glad I moved all my mone off binance when the maarket started tanking because i sold everything into USD (not T)