I've made multiple threads about buying stuff with your gains...

I've made multiple threads about buying stuff with your gains. Asking for anything in between frivolous fun shit to useful life improving items/experiences, etc.

But then I realized something, you're all fucking poor fags who buy high and sell low.

THIS IS THE BIZ MILLIONAIRES THREAD - WHAT WE BUY EDITION

If you don't have 750k you aren't allowed in this thread.

Share things you've purchased to make your life better. No "muh traveling" or "muh buy real estate" shut the fuck up this isn't about poor people fantasies or parlaying gains into long term investments

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1499210197796&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=8ni1FRC&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=H8pTe8uh&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1496085472648&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saged poorfag nigger

look in the mirror then go sage your actual real life faggot.

rofl its the vegan dude who spent 45k on a watch

id normally tell you to kys but people will start piling into this thread to say just that

Have bought nothing and dont have any plans to buy anything either

I'm vegan but I will eat meat sometimes. I'm 90% vegan for health reasons, it is the superior diet you fat stupid faggot go eat more tacobell, must be easy to do since you work there.

Tell e what to buy rn to become rich by this time next year

She needs to brush her teeth more

>all of this projection

now this is how i can tell that you're larping. if i i was american i would go to taco bell just to watch you make me my dinner lmao

An E-bike that can go 50mph and its lowkey, could ride it on trails and sidewalks lel

>No "muh traveling" or "muh buy real estate"
But I DID buy three apartments that generate enough passive income for me so I was able to quit my wagecuckery and go balls into crypto.
Will probably buy more apartments with additional gains soon to increase income. It's free money. I have an agency take care of everything related to maintenance and they take a small cut each month, but I feel it's worth it if I don't have to hustle around and care for my investments.
Also, eyeballing with the new Audi A8. Shit's full of tech and I like that. Or get a BMW 7? Those are the only luxury sedans that still manage to have a dynamic feel to them without being made by some "fuck my shit up" tuning garage like AMG or Brabus.

Sounds dangerous didn’t know they even did road legal E bikes. I like to be heard when I’m riding

>muh projection

Nice try freud maybe learn what words mean before attempting to use them. Idiot

>if I was american

lol how's mexico faggot at least I can drink water that isn't laden with dangerous microbes

I saw an s8 17 plate for sale around £35k shit looked fucking dope shame about the VW image though

how much do you pay your management agency? Also what is your cap rate on the condos? Do you own them flat out or have a mortgage?

thats it, its got a low key profile, the only way they can tell is when they actually see you on a mountain bike going 50mph lol.

this is what op has previously been up to

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1499210197796&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=8ni1FRC&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=H8pTe8uh&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1496085472648&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

>dgb, bancor & eboost shill
>has been larping for almost a year straight
>same larp over and over again, literally zero imagination

just let that sink in for a second. this is the guy that abuses everyone that posts in his threads. THIS guy lmao

I literally only reinvest. Probably why Im a millionaire.

I know right? But the bad image is what makes them quite cheap right now. Even new cars from dealers can be had much cheaper.

I have a good deal with them, as I've been working together with them for quite some time now and my father did as well before me. So I'm paying 1.5K EUR for up to 5 maintenance units.
The apartments net me roughly 72K EUR annually (rent is fucking expensive). I put that amount on an account that I can only access through my account manager and have it move a monthly "salary" to my main bank account so that I can buy my neccessities each month and pay bills and shit. My plan is to add at least 2 more apartments in the same area so that I may end up with around 120K annual net return.
I bought these flats without any credits or mortgage but had to finish building them. The flats were part of a bigger complex that was never finished because the construction company or architect or whatever it's called in english went into insolvency and couldn't finish it. So the liquidator sold the flats off to individual investors to get some money back.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

how do you know others dont use the same filenames...........

AHAHAHAHHA

Not all of those are me. also, do I live in your head?

72k EUR for 5 apartments is peanuts. What city is it? One of my NYC condos makes 72k USD a year, or about 58k net after all the bullshit.

Holy shit fuck off you faggot. No one gives a shit about your larp gains you sad lonely piece of shit.

because most of them are Veeky Forums filenames, cmon man turn your fuckin brain on. look at the posts as well for more proof, literally the same person. its fucking hilarious

they are all linked together, feel free to go through everyone of those threads to find out. op btfo forever, ill be posting this in everyone of your threads so its not just me who knows you're a piece of shit, it will be everybody

you'll never recover from this lmao

>72k EUR for 5 apartments is peanuts.
No it isnt, not in Europe.

Are you the guy from last night?
Why create the same thread again..?
Will you post your pic ITT or nah?

yeah dude its the same poster rofl, hes been doing it for months on end, its embarrassing

that means your average monthly rent for a condo is 1200??? Dude. That is nothing.

All my condos fetch 4-6k a month, each. Where in Europe is it? Just wondering because I don't know about real estate there.

op is a very sad man and somehow i pity him somehow.

What is there to recover from? I am rich and you are poor, who cares if I shilled DGB, you're fucking welcome lol.

Oh hey it's no chin or calves guy with the sloping neanderthal forehead. Nice beard, really hides the low test, too bad you couldn't get your hands on roids when you were going through puberty, eh?

you shilled it non stop as it went from 2k+ to nothing, same with bancor and all of the other shitcoins you thought were great investment opportunities lmao

Who do you think took DGB to 2.6k? It was me, fistnigger, and a handful of others. Again, YOU ARE WELCOME.

Literally what is your problem? Were you bullied when you were a kid?
You sound like you could use a break from Veeky Forums

What's MY problem? Maybe the fucking fact that every time I try to have a constructive conversation that isn't mindless shilling, I get attacked by a group of butthurt faggots whose jelly-ness is off the fucking charts.

For a somewhat centrally located one bedroom in a Scandinavian city 1200EUR would be about right I think. But remember that your shitcoin is pretty weak atm so this would be about $1500.

I guess that's why you have a hard time making it even on six figure salaries if it is normal to pay 4-6k in rent?

Poor Joey. probs ran out of coke and wanted to kill himself

I'm from NYC originally, it's not uncommon for people to spend more than half their income on rent. The lifestyle is amazing but you pay for it.

>THIS IS THE BIZ MILLIONAIRES THREAD
>not even a millionaire

I got around 1.2m in stocks with an average 4% dividend (mainly finance, insurance and pharma) and will soon add around 200k in real estate shares with an annual return of around 6% to diversify a bit. As for consumables, I got every single tech product that I even remotely desire and an EBike.

This is a stupid thread and saged

How'd you start? Age?

I am planning to buy the university lifestyle, and make the country rich and great again in the process.
It makes sense to get meaning in your life through advancing human state of an art - it's just most people are too chained to their wage-cuckoldry to go and study human biology and nanotechnology at the same time and push the state of human organ regrowth to mainstream.

Which big money you can buy the best private tutors to accelerate learning, and setup a dorm house where you forge useful connections with the smartest students in your subject area - by offering them cheap rent, and throwing wild parties where many hot young girls learn you are the master of a universe.

The future of commercializing your cutting edge knowledge for fun and profit and self-survival-benefit are so bright, you have to wear shades.

I see, how much did one of your condos that bring in 4-6k cost btw?

Fuck, meant to reply to this

My apartments are located in Europe, not going to disclose where exactly. But as others have already stated, this is the regular pricing for this. We're talking about 3 rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen with about 350m2 floorspace excluding kitchen and bathroom.
If I was in China, I could make shitload more, same as your example with NY. But oh well, such is suffering in Europoorcountries.

>My apartments are located in Europe, not going to disclose where exactly.
Russia