Can some fellow link soldier please post all of assblaster's predictions in this thread...

Can some fellow link soldier please post all of assblaster's predictions in this thread? We need to go to the bottom of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck is assblaster?

do not share any assblasting content with newfags

kys newfags

Seriously guys? I thought we were all link brothers....

Bump

This ain't helping

You’re a fucking handicap

They aren't hard to find, use google. I'm sorry but the 8-10 noob LINK threads are killing the LINK vibe

Besides, AssBlaster is old news. Riddle user is the guy you want to search for..

listen here newfag. this is not how this board works. genuine, humble requests for help will not be listened to. you got to do your own research and come here for breaking news, original opinions and, primarily, memes. get it?
now go suck a dick

post pic

Jesus christ you faggots enjoy your fucking shit coin

Mmmm tyyy it's my favvv

Here you go user. Let's have a nice LINK thread while Roger Ver's deep state shill army is FUDing everything else

My dick his so hard.
I just hope the singularity isn't for another year or so, so that I can accumulate at least 50k linkies

Lurk moar faggot. AssBlaster is literally your Christ and savior.

Assblaster has said all that is needed to be said, from the Alpha to the Omega.

Former link marine here, link is fucking garbage dead product, I left long ago. Besides, if the project succeeds the token price won’t go much higher than a dollar

so is there any proof of anything he said or are you all just believing fairy tales because they sound good

Hey, when is that conference you guys are talking about

>got to 1,5usd before cryptocrash on speculation alone

16th feb. Link will moon like crazy!

Link won't moon until the full product in Q3 is out.

Assblaster somewhat predicted this crash and said that it would be best to be in bluechip cryptos or usdt. Than he said that Link should go to 50-70$ consolidate to around 10 and then move up to its rightful place which is 100-150$ range.

Or maybe it will dump like after SIBOS. Sergey isn't scheduled to speak on ChainLink, he's there to speak of the future for smart contracts in general.

t. 9.6k LINK

same. Sold this shit coin at $1.3 and got Mobius instead. best decision of my life

can someone post the Rank chart
i want to know my rank

Mainnet is not suppose to be released on q2?

If you have to ask it’s not high

It is. They'll dump it all at once.

>Mainnet launch
>Announcement of which institutions will be node operators
>Announcement of who will be the first to utilize the nodes
>The beginning of the marketing campaign

Thanks.
Indeed i read an another user saying Q3 which is in opposition with my bank holidays and what i previously read here and over there.

yeah man that's mb right but is not that I have a lot money in the first place what´s my rank with 1,7k soldier?

Master sargeant Sergey

Nope. Q2 is the initial mainnet release
Q3-Q4 full mainnet

Q1 is initial mainnet release

the idea behind chainlink is good, but they will still fail miserably because

> no connections - who will take two nerds seriously?
> no marketing
> slow progress
> no IT skills - do they even know how to code?
> more successful competitors - ADA, VEN, OMG

Double checked on slack you're right

Nope Q2 full mainnet + PR/marketing/announcements Sergey want us to have nice holiday

Initial mainnet is Q1. Unless plans changed since the EOY update. Which means full mainnet in Q2 is to be expected.

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

>Our plan is to have an initial simplified implementation of Go ChainLink released in Q1 of 2018

and i thought i was an Rottenfüher and would jump to Unterscharfüher damn

this
AB is nostradamus tier
I hold 10K LINK myself but AB is just larpshit
but like you said it sounds good so people want it to be real
he lied about alot of things and basically none of his predictions hold true
like remember that one time he said that he holds monero on his trezor and trezor doesn't even support monero
or how he points to easily accessible files on google if you search for chainlink or smarcontracts ad people start to treat him as a insider

Thanks for the clarifications to all anons.

ITs just fun pretending we have secret access

How are ADA, VEN, OMG competitors of LINK? That is some poor and obvious fud

>tfw Go Chainlink is actually just Chainlink Go
>A shitty port of Pokemon Go where you collect link

>One platform token
>One supply chain token
>One payment token
>LINK is an oracle token

None of those are competitors. He's just a newfag pulling projects out of his ass.

Why q2?

i know alot of people just like to fantasize
i enjoyed the ab threads as well but realistically its just a good larp

The admins in Telegram said Q3

what wallet can i keep my LINK on

The testnet is already out. An initial mainnet release means that the only thing left is to improve and secure it with the OS community , which shouldn't take more than 4 fucking months.

If it does, Sergey deserves to have his nail salon burned to the ground.

nope
go testnet isn't out
python testnet is out

+1

tfw retards reply to you

They all try to become intermediaries between existing institutions (banks, enterprises, gov, whatever) and blockchains. But you just can't see the big picture, "oldfags".

MEW. And now that you've bought LINK, you can't sell.

If you sell before EOY, you'll get strapped down in Sergeys nail salon and have your fingernails pulled out. Welcome to the club.

sorry meant ruby

Hurrrrrrr duurrrrrrr phfffffftttttbptbptphhhh

>OMG and ADA are now competitors
>OMG and VEN are now competitors
>VEN and ADA are now competitors

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read.

Your post makes no sense what so ever. Smart contracts need data and event triggers and that is what chainlink does. It has no correlation to what ven, omg and ada are trying to accomplish

Not gonna lie, former LINK holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching LINK crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin get the blockchain codes.

>more successful competitors - ADA, VEN, OMG

lmao, that's like owning a car company and saying your competitors are a restaurant, a computer shop and your local plumber

Healthy young boy goes to Veeky Forums, gets loaded up with many memes of LINK, doesnt feel good and changes --- AUTISM - Many such cases!

Dogdor sed linkbosting help audism

>the token price won’t go much higher than a dollar
You are almost right about that. Their goal is to work with big companys. Token prize will only rise when people think it's valuable. Max 5 dollars. In the other hand, smartcontract is going to have big investors with in and the company value is going to be huge. Token is just a token without any real connection to their company smartcontract and it's not going to pump when smartcontract start to get value.

Interoperability between legacy systems and blockchains is what they all are trying to achieve. But as I said linkies are too shallow to see that.

Sminem and his microcephal brother?

I believe in autism. 10 $ this year for sure

You are wrong. I think 2 dollars tops in this year.

Token price is determined by buying/selling.
If LINK is mostly locked up in nodes, price goes up.

It defeats the point of the token if it goes up more than $1.

This was even in the white paper- should never be more than a cup of coffee.

>We need to go to the bottom of this.
Yes sirs, your bags please sirs.

poo in it pajeet

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>If LINK is mostly locked up in nodes, price goes up.
But that's not the case. WHen they are expanding with other companys, there is no actual use for link nodes. Think about it.

YOU
MANIAC

What you just said makes no sense. English not first language? Please rephrase.

Good way to fuck the newfags. I am going to be nice but the prediction was predicting the crash (which I didn't fucking listen too) and link to go to$100-$200 then dip to $15 then stable at $50

No, you think about it. What you're saying makes no sense.

I’ve thought about it, and come to the conclusion that you’re a retard and a faggot. The value of smartcontract.com will grow but LINK won’t? Nonsensical.

explain pls

Newfag

It's a meme, the whitepaper which does say that was for another coin

Sooo binance. Has anyone been able to withdraw their linkies?

thanks. im a refugee from another board

Its a meme. Pewdiepie made that statement about BAT.