Okay, lets be real here, the only reasons why BTC crashed is because:

Okay, lets be real here, the only reasons why BTC crashed is because:
1) it reached the psychological barrier of 20k
2)High amounts of FUD, most recently the SEC FUD pouring insane amounts of fear into the space, now that's passed we see more sideways trading and increased volume
3) normies panic selling at a loss
Can anyone prove that there are any other -real- reasons why BTC would crash? It just seems simple and a lot of people overthink things

no it will go to 40mil

screencap this

>being ridiculously overvalued

+ chink new year

Oh Jihan, you little cutie you

The real fucking world caused a crypto pull back. Just like the real world caused its blow up. It wasn't worth anywhere near 20k and it still isn't. We are approaching correct valuation. I still think we have a bit lower to go but that's just my opinion.

btc will have one last pump, then slowly die

the most important thing i've learned about crypto is that none of it makes sense and it doesn't have to, it's just free money

1) BTC is unusable and the tech ia not widely adopted yet
2)BTC is meant to be used as a currency yet most people were buying it as an investment, pumping it up leading to fomo investors etc.
It's greater fool theory. Instead of thinking why did it crash? Think why did it go so high?

you're thinking too hard sweetie. just hold out your hands and take the free internet coins

What is a correct valuation according to you? Show me your methodology, faggot.

3) people like this exist.

>..we see more sideways trading and increased volume
>Volume in start of January was between 50-70b
>Slowly decreasing to 20b
>at 40b in the blink of an eye cause of BTC's new low 3 days ago
>since then slowly decreasing, now at 24b

Really makes you think

We increased massively after the SEC hearing dude

And now we're down again

>what are market cycles
>what is binance fuckery

Sec hearing gave us a little bump like weiss ratings. Now we have to wait binance to finish their exit scam so we can see some real blood.

The SEC was a much bigger deal than weiss ratings which turned out to be a meme.

The fud leading up to the SEC hearing was fucking insane

Yeah with the ~2b average trading volume on binance, boy would that make a difference on the overall Picture!

4) Bitcoin being such an obvious slow shitcoin with expensive fees that not even the daftest normie would understand why it should be pumped further.
Face it, without cores sabotage we would have gone to 50k before the pop.

below whatever you paid for it

Some coins are just better than others.

Cryptocurrency won't die, some will.

Dude just wait for the stock market to take another hit. Then the come the crypto ETFs and media shilling boomers on putting 1-5% of their assets in crypto. Money will pour into Bitcoin.