>I suspect she's cheating
>never talked to her about crypto or my gains
>a couple days ago my friend asked me how my bitcoins were doing
>friend was mirin and saying I was gonna be rich
>gf heard all our convo
>turned from a total bitch to the sweetest girl from that moment
>she's now asking me what's our dog name gonna be when we live together

Women are nothing but leeches

I hate women, I've had the opportunity to suck up to rich people and never even crossed my mind to do so

dump her fast

>I suspect she's cheating
Nah she stopped after the Crypto call, dont worry James.

wow if true, OP. she's trying to get ... you already know what shes doing. good work dude

People are like that in general. Bank tellers often react differently once they see my bank balance. I'm so tired of it.

disgusting. it's nice that your friend is supportive tho. I've lucked out and the only two people who know my worth are super close friends who act the same and are just psyched for me without asking for anything. It's funny because if people understood how generosity works, they'd realize that is the actual way to get people to give you things.

Should give her a fake story about how you invested and actually lost money rather than what your friend said just to see if her personality changes back to how she was.

>Wanting a girlfriend
>Wasting your time on relationshit

BTW OP I am sure not all women are like that, you simply attracted a woman who was possessed by a demon into your life.
When people are possessed by a demon they can cause all sorts of problems including arguments, etc... I think maybe the demons feed of the negative energy they create.

THIS! Do it and update us. Fucking whores.

>figuring it out this late
u must be 80 IQ brainlet right

this

Does anyone know what the guy was offering to the dog?

she's probably already looking up common law marriage laws to see when and if she can get half without even marrying you. or how long she has to wait for a divorce. she may have even already googled how to diffuse a prenup situation with the judge. after all, why would she need you, if she had your coins. you're just a dick and some coin and she can find more dick.

As soon as they get a whiff of the benjamins, they falsely treat you with respect, nothing disgusts me more.

Horseradish

Bitcoin Cash

>Having a gf
You have no idea what rough stuff is like.

This or getting a chad to cum inside so she can guilt you into staying with her

In France OP has no chance of knowing if that child is actually his or not.

are paternity laws different there? am i not allowed a dna test?

Why are you still fucking here? Go pump and dump that bitch

Yep. No DNA tests allowed. But in Canada she can divorce OP for half his shit without marrying him.
Damn I love these laws. They really BTFO these normies.

This
Having true friends/relationship is rare.
Most are opportunistic cunts, some more than others.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
srs fuck women sometimes

no shit OP, same thing happened with my gf. Didn't realize that's why there was a change of tone until biz made it obvious.
Saying she wants to move in together now and shit

>dump her
>get dog and name it after her
>tell all your mutual friends about your new dog and how happy it makes you
???

Leave her now
She is going to be the sweetest girl and you are going to love it then struggle to find the will to leave.
Break it off and start again with another girl, pick somebody kinda lonely and for sure not rich

PUMP HER
DUMP HER
Remember to wear a condom and always dispose of it yourself.

Ruin her first. Tell her you are worth 5mil currently but waiting to cash out to lower taxes. Proceed to treat her like complete shit. Cheat on her, piss on her seat, whatever. Then right before its time to cash out, dump her.

fun times await with this route
See how far she will go for your gains

strong incel logic
ur just dating a crappy women user
implies that you are a crappy man too

please keep us updated.

OP and when she sees you dont have enough money anymore (bcs she used all of it) she gonna dump you.

This is a classic case of pump and dump. Pump she will be nice to you till y have the money and then she will dump you when you dont have the money. Women are basic = they work predictable with money. Thats why you dont tell your gf you have crypto money.

That's because as a male, you understand that you have to develop skill sets and use those to create value in a marketplace in exchange for dollars. You don't expect someone else to provide for you, with the possible exception of family members.

Females are leeches. I don't mean that as an insult, I mean that from a biological standpoint. They evolved to leech off men's resources in exchange for a man's "exclusive" access to their uterus. They simply need to exist and resources will follow. Men need to work for resources.

You fucked up. First make sure that you don't have a paper wallet in the house. Did she know the exact numbers (100k, million etc.). If not play it down, and tell her you have for example 10 grand. A lot but not rich.

As soon as there is shitty crypto news (BTC down 40%) have a serious talk with her, and tell her that you lost almost everything. You have 500 dollars and your in doubt if you should invest it or transfer it to fiat. Most woman would suggest transferring it to fiat.

Voila you disappeared all your gains

Ya know this is off topic, but I can't help but notice how human that dog's reaction was.

Don’t have sex with her anymore OP she might try to get knocked up

Or use your own condoms that she doesn’t have access to

She is showing you respect and deferring judgement to you for being a successful provider. This is how us apes operate. OP is a faggot.

What if you show proof you had a vasectomy?
I'm strongly considering getting one and then when getting a reversal when I'm like late 30s and want kids.

going through a rough patch too except when she found out about my newfound $$$ she found it offputting in a "how will we work when we are in such different places economically" way and it just made her feel even more doubtful about us

just to offer a counter example that not everyone is the same

T H I S
Convince her to let you fuck other girls, bring them into the bedroom. Act aloof, distant. Whip her. Treat her like a dog. Then when she's at her lowest tell her you're actually poor and dump her.

>Yes Dr. Shekelburg, please take my money and make my balls useless husks so I can go fuck STD riddled whores without procreating

You can get a reversal whenever you want.

Do you even know what a vasectomy is you dumb cunt

Listen to he is right

Biggest fuck you you can give her is break up with her and move on to a new pump and dump

You suspect shes cheating and youre still sticking around? Wtf bro have some self respect

The zog machine keeps enabling the worst in womens behavior. It will be good once this reverses and women return to getting treated like men's property. Women only feel right in their lives if they are a powerful man's property.

dump her.

>dogs name
>not kids
No point user

If your girlfriend is distant during a long period, she is thinking of another man (probably flirting with him) or she is cheating.
Its a fact.

Time to kick that THOT to the curb OP

Here's what you do:

>Play down your crypto gains, say you only made a little bit
>Repair your relationship
>Get her to do degrading sexual things
>Then out of nowhere just break up with her, not in a harsh way though, just let her go easy

This will fuck with her for the rest of her life.

Kek

Tell her you lost all your Bitcoin wealth in the recent downturn. All of it. Start doing conspicuous poorfag things like clipping coupons, ordering water instead of beer, declining to go out as much and suggesting that you split the bill when you do eat at restaurants.

See what she does.

It’s funny that in Sweden none of this this shit happens. It’s feminazi hell, but women won’t and can’t take half your shit, shared custody is the norm, you can get paternity test against the will of the mother etc.

>turned from a total bitch to the sweetest girl from that moment

Get shot of it OP.

Bullshit.
Paternity tests are simply not receivable in court if you do them without authorisation of a judge.
Paternity test will be asked by a judge if a man claim he's forced to pay for a child not his.

Pump and dump

Op is getting cheated on.
Cuck

Dump her before you forget about how she behaved.

Get rid of her right now.

beta cuck, dump her immediately ffs, you're embarrassment to all men

>OP still hasn't posted
He's dead, bros.

And guess what? Most of bank tellers are female.

If you asked for their number they'd give up that pussy fast.

Dude, you picked a woman with a bad character.

That's not 'women'.

>fat_tranny.gif
Commit suicide immediately.

because that would anger the immigrants if applied, you moron

Dogeee

you will get rape accusation if you do that

>Men need to work for resources.
Yes, and Women ARE resources.

>he thinks there is unicorn

IS THIS WHY THE BANK GIRLS FLIRT WITH ME?!
...I thought it was cuz I'm cute. :(

pls pls pls do it

lmao that gif

>Paternity tests are simply not receivable in court if you do them without authorisation of a judge.
>Paternity test will be asked by a judge if a man claim he's forced to pay for a child not his.

You are fucking retarded

1. Get a test anyway
2. Divorce and say to judge you suspect cheating
3. he does the test and comes to the same conclusion
4. claim you had no idea but where suspicious

Fuck off roastie.
all women are like that

Found the cuck.

Tell her you lost it all. Wait a couple of weeks until she leaves you. Then whip out blockfolio and a middle finger

K Vince

Kek

>always talk about money and mention how much I have
>cunts are always friendly as fuck
>cunts desperately trying to get into my pants
>always reject them
>they butthurt

And? Thats how it has always been my dude. Your moms just as much of a whore

Keking hard

sorry, you just have a weak personality that cant keep a relationship interesting. work on yourself and ditch your gf

LARP

Pets are homo and so are you