The bubble finally popped and it will probably go to zero by March. It was just a giant ponzi scheme...

The bubble finally popped and it will probably go to zero by March. It was just a giant ponzi scheme. Bigger fool theory. Don't catch the falling knife. Expect a dead cat bounce. We will see a bear market like in 2008 now.
>As you get older your brain loses its plasticity at some point and you get wedded to the frameworks that you have.

>When the market is more volatile then crypto
>mfw their losses relative to crypto are orders of magnitude higher

stocks have higher volatility of volatility than crypto
it's pretty retarded

Are you talking about the international bond market?

that's djia

Stocks or crypto, it's all the same fucking graph.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I wouldn't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Are ya winning pop?

Holy fk

what is this?

lmao

Dowcoin

>>As you get older your brain loses its plasticity at some point and you get wedded to the frameworks that you have.

Unless you take psychedelics

>secretly continues to buy assloads of stock and ETFs
"H-hey guys how about that shit Trump market buy c-crypto amirite?"

Which would you suggest? I'm scared of losing that plasticity.

Why isn't the SP500 following? My damn shorts are stalling.

Kek

We will get there

>I hope ;__;

It's gonna crash a day after my puts expire

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I wouldn't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

fuck off with this pasta

>Cheaper stocks
>Higher earnings per stock
>Higher dividends

:D

>Cheaper cryptos
>no benefits

:(

This is why 2% of my portfolio are cryptos
40% stocks/etfs, rest real estate.

>magic bean holders fuding big boy assets

Has anyone trolled wallstreetbets yet? Those cucks stuck the knife in when bitcoin crashed.

Stocks normally take longer to recover and move up. A false entry point can hurt you for months if not years.

Cryptos on the other hand are more forgiving: it's a huge ass bullrun which changes constantly. Dividends or similar things are possible (like Proof of Stake).

denial.

made my day.

>ponzi
>falling knife
>dead cat bounce
>bear market

Could you squeeze any more buzzwords in there, pleb?

they love a bear market

sell naked calls, yolo fgt

LSD or shrooms
and mindfulness meditation

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

You forgot DMT fren

ketamine works good as well

where is a meditiation guide for different drugs

i laughed so fucking hard at this thank you.