Anyone else cant sell at binance? Says I have insufficient balance when I try to sell my ETH...

Anyone else cant sell at binance? Says I have insufficient balance when I try to sell my ETH, when I in fact have the ETH.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/7wca3n/system_upgrade_complete/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't sell, that's how they get you to liquidate your funds

Then they steal them

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

>I in fact have the ETH

Whats wrong with you faggot?

same prob
all my linkies are gone

I wouldnt use binance right now, apparently the DNS was changed to another site, thus all users who logged in got phished.

I'm sure they don't want BNB circulating after this

>free bnb
>0.01 eth

I got a solution for you: just kys

In case you're new, are you sure all your ETH isn't already assigned to open orders?

open bob

Already checked; not a noob. living of trading

The connection has timed out

The server at www.binance.com is taking too long to respond.

Has anyone tired withdrawing?

Thit Mt.Gox.. fuck

yeah it gives error message kek

DO THIS:

Go to this thread reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/7wca3n/system_upgrade_complete/

and private message the mod with your binance email adress. He fixed the insufficient balance problem for me in like 10 minutes

I can't even fucking sign in.

use the us.binance.com. It works perfectly, I couldn't get into binance.com either. It's not a scam like some retards say

STOP SELLING YOU FUCKING WEAK HAND!!

When I looked back at my balance it was .01 btc lower than when I signed out before the "upgrade"

It's not much but it's something. Fuck this Chinese bullshit. Someone skimmed from me.

communist china style

they gotta get a lil bit of everyone to make up for the hacked ammount

I'm not retarded enough to fall for the HODL meme in a bear market faggot. Its going down no matter what.

fucking great, thanks a lot. looks like I actually sold at 836 or something because I got more tether now than I would have gotten at the current price. I didnt even sell anything, my balance just updated to tethers.

I can't even open the website.

see

I just can't use the desktop app for some reason. The markets list doesn't populate...

anyone find a solution to this?

+1

why is that screen on the background sideways? what kind of autist uses a screen like that?