Sooo WTF Binance

Apparently Binance is working now, for some

Whos is trading on binance? I'm not being able to log in also the chart data/dates are messed up.

> Ohh look they pumped a coin in an offline exchange

WTF is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961898898766770177
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are dumping all their shitcoin before exit scamming

Maybe API trading is working but not the website

How come you are a faggot who can't even read twitter.

us.binance.com

us.binance.com and the mobile app are both working.

Tabtrader is not working user

Twitter is cancer. But yeah us.binance.com kinda works, no candle sticks. it's glitchy.

Is this the 30 minutes they promised to close positions?

site doesn't even load...

ATTENTION! binance dns is hacked. hackers altered the prices and made them higher, so you all can dump, while in reality you simply give them money

USE us.binance.com, the other domain is hacked!

Use firefox

oh nvm, use us.binance.com

you need use fucking twitter you fuckin retard

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961898898766770177

PHISHING !!!

>Twitter is cancer.
you is a real cancer

>twitter is cancer
>I will just wait on Veeky Forums for someone to tell me what was posted on twitter.

Good luck

Told you right away to stay away from Binance...there are much better exchanges and you better transfer fast...

using firefox, not working

it's still buggy as shit.
it says i got btc but it won't let me buy or withdraw

It's 4 AM where I live in USA and I can't sleep, what is going on???

Nah I had a better idea, wait for tradingview to start getting in data, until I got hungry, you know 6 am and shit.

Bite me, I'll never be using that glorified version of a bathroom stall. kek. Keep sucking the NSA cok faggot

You faggots need to learn how to use Twitter. Go to us.binance instead of www. i just increased my stack by 10% from the predictable jumps and withdrew all my coins to my wallets. Feels comfy as fuck. Also just keep in mind that all those fud fags saying it was an exit scam are the same ones spamming about how Bitcoin is going to dump to 4k. They just want you to sell to them.

put in an order for xlm
nothinghappens.jpg
put in an order for neo
insufficientbalance.jpg
try and withdraw btc
weirdmessage.jpg
email binance staff nicely
lumens magically appear
send to stellar wallet
comfy.jpg
strange shit is they still appear in my binance portfolio
I think they are trying to do the right thing but their IT is kek right now

The database is lagged to fuck. It actually rolled back my successful trades and kept saying i had insufficient funds when i tried to redo them, then everything magically fixed itself 10 minutes later. I withdrew before waiting to see if the site would crash for another 12 hours or roll back permanently or something

Hong Kong fag checking in.

I was able to log in and send most of my bags to Nano and mew. (I’m an old fag who kept 100% of my bag on the exchange)

Had to use a US VPN tho. HK might be cracking down on crypto because I never had to use a VPN till today.

yeah it's a bit of a clusterfuck right now.
i been bitjailed on shitgrail for over a week now though so at least this fuckup isn't blatant theft and they gave me my moneyz after 10 minutes

>shitgrail
I kek'd the fuck out of there as soon as i possibly could after they enabled withdrawals the first time last month. Jesus what a shitshow. This binance fiasco is a walk in the park in comparison

How do I start with MEW? I want to transfer my Link to a safer place

true that m9.
a lot of us had good times on binance so i hope based chinaman gets his shit together

go to mew, make wallet, go to binance, click withdraw, paste mew adres, done

I'll hold it for you, don't worry I am an honest guy

I hate people attempting to scam but I also hate the ones getting scammed.