Dudes, i have bad feeling about this. Anyone else?

Dudes, i have bad feeling about this. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1D1P48WrMBs
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah im good

why?

Nah m8. Trading right now. Buy BNB to go with that discount for February. Increase your profits

>FUN/BTC volume is 46

JUST

People sending orders but they are not going through or losing balances. Yeah im gonna wait this one out.

Binance.com doesn't work. Try us.binance.com or kr.binance.com. Lost half an hour cause these chinks didn't post this on their official Twitter.

not really but apparently they jumbled up the "upgrade"

I have less than a $100 on their so I'm not that worried.

ATTENTION! binance dns is hacked. hackers altered the prices and made them higher, so you all can dump, while in reality you simply give them money

USE us.binance.com, the other domain is hacked !

I only have a little over 5k LINK on there. Fuck it. If you feel uneasy you're a retard and should have done some precursory research on the history of crypto before investing any amount you weren't willing to lose. You'd see that exit scams and heists and thefts are rampant.

Hold your own keys.

Just a heads up, bought BCC with BNB as soon as I could, went through fine.
Tried to sell my BCC for BNB, now both my BCC and BNB are gone.

wow i see this pasta for 3rd time in 5 minutes, provide sources because it looks like shitty rumor for me

Binance is back for bots at least, 3 times in a row a bot interrupted my order halfway through by putting a wall, and now it won't let me buy or sell another coin because it's always moving right before my order as soon as it's set to be filled REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is the website still down for anybody else?

Refresh your shit or use the mobile app

You’re fine. I’m sure it’s just processing. Update us with screenshot

I can’t login to the mobile app.

How did you guys even get on this meme exchange? :D:D Dont you know about poloniex and other trusted ones?

itt
faggots not checking volume
the level of newfaggery here is fucking beyond me

My trading bot which uses the Binance API is working again. Tradingview charts is getting live data from Binance too. Mobile app and web site is not yet working for me.

I can no problem.

It's just a fishing attempt, binance official Twitter did say that there are scammer trying to profit from the shit state binance servers are

This is getting ridiculous, I've got about 20 orders interrupted or prevented by bots now. WTF?

That's what happens when you try trading on a fishing exchange.

its back up wtf are you still fuding about?

Correct, the fishing scam site is up. Binance.com is down.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Exit scam, right guys?

god damn retards

I'm starting to wonder. There are always bots, but on the coins on which I'm trying to trade it's beyond ridiculous. My order finally got filled, time to walk away from this thing for now.

>daytrading kiddies getting fucked
Don’t care

HODL

don't shit yourself murifat.
binance is working: us.binance.com
fuckin murifat crybabies.
JUST SELL LOW AND LEAVE YOU WEAKHANDED HYPOCRITES!

well. my funds are there. and i just sent my precious LINK to a private wallet. so fuck it, i dont care

Its probably still pending my man look at your trade history

its working just use the us.binance link

No
routine maintenance
stop being a faggot all the time

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I wouldn't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

seems like information they would want to give us, don't you think?

Use kr.binance.com

Shut the fuck up. Sage

Kind of starting to get worried, my nano S comes in 30 days, would be sad to lose it all now before the bullrun.

FUCK! I JUST WANT TO GET ALL MY TRON OFF OF THEIR EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still down

I can check my account, but I can't withdraw.

all server on fire confirmed

vocaroo.com/i/s1D1P48WrMBs

if I lose my priceless 222 LINK I don't know what the fuck I will do

Has anyone actually managed to successfully withdraw their funds from us.binance?

they're getting ddos-ed, not much they can do about that.

That's probably why they have the working site on us.binance. to stop everyone withdrawing

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

system upgrade complete

EXIT SCAM

That's fair. They worked hard to resolve the issue and were very transparent and consistent with their two-hourly updates. Moreover, I have not seen an exchange that is this young (started only in summer 2017) and is so stable while handling more volume than Bittrex or Kraken that are way more experienced. It's the best we have at the moment.