MyEtherWallet (MEW) hard forks to MyCrypto with zero notice

>Cofounders split and community outraged at lack of transparency

cryptoinsider.21mil.com/myetherwallet-mew-hard-forks-mycrypto-zero-notice-co-founders-split-community-outraged/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mycrypto/status/961885331183185924
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/mycrypto/status/961885331183185924

WTF I will never use mycrypto and I will continue to use myetherwallet as the only legit blockchange interface.

Ha, so that stupid Taylor bitch cracked the shits that she wasn't getting enough attention/ power for being a MEW co-founder and threw a typical woman tantrum??

Now she has started this MyCrypto shit (whatever the fuck it does) so she can have total power over it??

Am I following this shit correctly?? Her crappy little rant didn't really make much sense.

>Ha, so that stupid Taylor bitch cracked the shits that she wasn't getting enough attention/ power for being a MEW co-founder and threw a typical woman tantrum??
pretty much. She forgot she has a cunt n fucked up. She tried pissing standing up and it just shot all over the place and down her leg.

MEW made the mistake to give a woman a leading position. Now they pay the price because she had to make it all about herself.

Guys

this is a fucking scam

don't give this other bullshit service your info

Roasties, not even once, they truly are a scourge on humanity

binance and now this?
they dont want us to have link

this bitch is crazy

No warning about internal drama? At least it's open source, but come on man...

does MEW make any money?
I don't understand the reason why she would even go through the hassle of creating a fork of MEW

so is my shit safe in MEW or what?

I really need to get a hardware wallet

>he doesnt know how blockchain works
kill yourself

How long have you been in crypto - do you think you store your coins on MEW?

You're fine. You have your private key, it's not in MEW, they don't store it. It's just an interface.

You have the key, MEW is just one of several doors that lets you get into your ETH house

Did she break up with her other half? LMAO Roasties man.

>women in crypto

they should just wait till men have pioneered the way before becoming involved

I usually try not to be sexist, but this is exactly the type of emotional bullshit that make many women bad leaders.

Like wtf, who's retarded enough to think that an out of nowhere rebrand is going to be well accepted, especially when everyone is paranoid af about getting scammed.

>personal twitter
>emotional attachment
holy fuck

Just download MEW code from github and load the file from disk.

Ethereum API will never change so it will work forever!

Who gives a fuck about the company.

>using company twitter account as personal account

hmmm

Can someone tldr on what happened?

women should have never been allowed to vote. their brains run entirely off emotion.

sloot

That was a good thread.

>women

ROASTIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What's a good alternative to MEW? I don't want to use this shit anymore

There is some hilariously bad pajeet tier pro MyCrypto shilling going on on reddit. That's another tick in the scam box.

Just stick to MEW and stay away from MyCrypto. MEW still exists and will continue to work as intended

i wonder if she is capable to compromise anything , now i am twice as paranoid.