What coins are you holding atm, Veeky Forums?

what coins are you holding atm, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

javfor.me/48735.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SNIFF COIN

BRAPcoin

none of your business, faggot

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnniiiiiifffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiifffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes....quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now..../

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm.....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite......

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes…..just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…..

CPChain, SophiaTX and AION.

See you in 5 months.

VEN, NEO

BUTTcoin

saaaaaaaaaaaaaauce

lmao where did all of these sniffposters come from? did one of you cheeky cunts hire a pack of pajeets to do your shitposting bidding?

Equal parts nano, neo and xlm. Digital currency, dapp platform, and payment platform. All three will make it. Comfy as fuck.

BTC, NEO, XLM is the patrician HODL

Also I would like to thank you faggots for ruining my life. Now every time I see a chick with a fat ass irl I think "brap"

Lisk, Komodo, Buttcorn cash.

lol I love this board so much

think about when you're walking around and might need to use the bathroom because you have some poop in your intestines. what if the girl does too. does a grill always have to be sexy? even when she's poopy? that's what i think about now.

SAUCE?

JAPASSCOIN

What is with these meme images?
When you watch the gif in the OP do you actually smell something? Apparently some people can get a sense of smell through just looking at an image.

Fucking idiot WE WANT TO SNIFF HER FARTS

>he can't e-smell

Fucking newfag

This is getting out of control

is anyone gonna sauce this or we gon keep shmelling?

the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Nano, XLM, BTC and ETC

*BBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

ADA
AGI
SOPHTX
REQ

javfor.me/48735.html

bait.

autism.

10¢, 25¢, 5¢...

holla reddit

Guys, do you smell it?
Braphogs.

smelly

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Elix. Tell me how awesome I am