Bitcoin Cash Causing Mass Hysteria?

So I watched the Alex Jones interview and my god am I embarassed to call myself a Bitcoin advocate due to the influx of /biztards and redditfags. First caller thinks that firecrackers are explosives (the firecrackers Ver sold have 1/3 the powder of M-80s). Second caller thinks only Jihan and Roger can mine BCH and that Bitmain doesn't let anyone buy their miners (Bitmain is the only large company that sells Bitcoin miners meanwhile the largest mining company supporting Segwit does not sell any miners). Third caller just says its well known that Roger is a scammer without providing any proof. Can any Segwit supporter tell me if this show embarassed you at all? I feel embarrassed to be thrown in the same group as you people. Does anyone on your side actually enjoy watching this? Reddit seems to think the Segwit supporters won. Is /biz as stupid as they are?

youtube.com/watch?v=E97g-zbR0aU

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryp2me/why-does-roger-ver-send-25-000-btc-to-bitfinex
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7wb6bm/roger_ver_gets_rekt_on_alex_jones_show/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7w7hd7/alex_jones_ver_interview_did_not_go_as_planned/
youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Full_node
lnmainnet.gaben.win/
twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
youtube.com/watch?v=tKYEQVPklLI
twitter.com/bergealex4/status/892362356340146176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just to add, BitFury is the largest Segwit supporting mining company. They are the ones who don't sell their miners and they are the ones who sold a program to the U.S. gov't to de-anonymize the entire blockchain.

I have a question for you too. Why don't you fuck off and go back to r*ddit?

He said things that are patently false

Hes smearing bitcoin

He fake pumped BCH for the interview so it looks like its 25%

He lied several times in the interview

Bcash is centralized, and will always be

Segwit is a better solution that original Satoshis plan. Because you know it has been years of development by a lot of smart people

The whitepaper is literally a non-argument

>polturds still shill for their faggot infomercial
Fuck off
>>>/reddit/

Haha I can tell this is satire because of the reddit spacing
Well played

>I have a question for you too. Why don't you fuck off and go back to r*ddit?
See what I mean? I asked whether or not Segwit supporters were embarrassed that none of their supporters came up with facts and instead made up easily debunkable lies and then, like clockwork, we get a triggered SJW who has a temper tantrum. Are there any non-SJW Segwit supporters who will answer why so many Segwit supporters make things up and throw tantrums rather than make good arguments. Or at least just answer this, does it embarrass you that on one of the most watched programs in the world one of your supporters said Bitmain doesn't sell its ASIC miners to regular people when Bitmain is where over 90% of miners buy their ASIC equipment?

I'm an early Bitcoin investor(2011), and I fully support BCH as the "real" Bitcoin. These arguments have been repeated over and over, with no actual rebuttal, but here we go again.
LN is a laughable scaling solution that centralizes payment routes and naturally evolves towards a hub-and-spoke model. The argument that routing is NP-hard is laughable, at the scale of LN, that shit doesn't matter. However, that doesn't detract from the fact that LN has many blaring problems. If we're talking about concrete issues that are apparent right now, having hubs that are central points of failure is horrible for censorship resistance. Regarding future issues, it's likely that according to US regulations at least that LN hubs will be classified as 3rd party settlement organizations, and it will be illegal for businesses to use noncompliant hubs. These regulations require hubs to collect KYC information and adhere to AML laws.
Meanwhile, on-chain scaling solutions don't require an additional network that is open to centralization or attacks the same way LN is. The most obvious on-chain solution is to simply increase the block size. While Blockstream shills argue that increasing the block size will lead to fewer full nodes, the reality is that 1. storage costs are continuously going down 2. "full" nodes without hashpower are meaningless, and 3. it was in Satoshi's vision to increase the block size as time went on. The hard truth is, Blockstream is a company, and they're gimping the actual blockchain in order to sell their proprietary solutions to companies. It's sad to see the direction BTC is taking. /r/bitcoin is a prime example of the censorship that is going on. Look all of this shit up and you'll agree that Bitcoin Cash is the legitimate Bitcoin.

And before I'm accused of shilling, I own no BTC and no BCH. I believe neither will be a mainstream currency in the long run. PoW is hopelessly flawed, and variations on the Byzantine agreement are the future(XLM).

BCH is going to do the same shit XRP and TRX.
It's going to bait normies into buying the "next Bitcoin" and then you know how the story goes. Don't get greedy and get out while you're on profit.

>He said things that are patently false
What a surprise that you didn't list any. What things did he say that were false?
>He fake pumped BCH for the interview so it looks like its 25%
Bitcoin's blockchain can be analyzed through blockchain analysis so if this were true you could see it on the blockchain. For example this is Roger moving coins to Bitfinex a long time ago to purchase BCH. steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryp2me/why-does-roger-ver-send-25-000-btc-to-bitfinex Where is the analysis he is behind this pump?
>He lied several times in the interview
You said that already, but once again you didn't bring proof?
>Bcash is centralized, and will always be
Again no proof, and you forgot to mention how the small block developers revoked Gavin Andresen's commit access keys and then ignored the other big block developers (Mike Hearn, Jeff Garzik) in order to consolidate control over the Bitcoin code. By forcing out those who the small block developers disagreed with the Segwit developers centralized Bitcoin Segwit. How is Bitcoin Cash centralized? Who has sole control over any access of that network?
>Segwit is a better solution that original Satoshis plan. Because you know it has been years of development by a lot of smart people
You should read into selfish mining. You can use selfish mining with Segwit to forge transactions and because this form of selfish mining releases blocks to the rest of the network (but withholds signatures) there is no defense and in fact any miner who doesn't join the cartel will be bankrupted.
>The whitepaper is literally a non-argument
That's like saying it isn't fraud if McDonalds starts making soup and sells them as Big Macs. The whitepaper defines Bitcoin and the whitepaper says Bitcoin is Bitcoin Cash.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE BCASHIEEEEEEEEEEE

Either LN is centralized and easily avoidable
Or whole network is centralized because of mining moving into datacenters

>implying early adopters would fall for the bcash scam

Ive been in crypto for literally 6 months and can confirm bcash is a known scam

Lel

>Ive been in crypto for literally 6 months and can confirm bcash is a known scam
Not sure if you are trolling as you admit you are a newfag and then speak as though you should be considered an oldfag. But I got into Bitcoin in 2013 after watching it since 2011 during the times when Bitcoin was true to its whitepaper. I don't know any early adopter who supports Segwit and I know many who turned a few thousand into hundreds of thousands of dollars. All of them are buying Bitcoin Cash.

That's why I said PoW is hopelessly flawed. However, there's a very important distinction to make between miners centralizing and LN hubs centralizing. The majority hashrate will overwhelmingly be split between multiple farms(spare some historical exceptions), and these actors will not coordinate. Meanwhile whatever number of LN transactions that go through the main hubs will always be subject to the same financial regulations. Plus, if LN gains popularity, then both kinds of centralization will exist on the Bitcoin network.

What the fuck? Did you think people who call in to the Alex Jones show actually have brains? Her and his listeners are a special kind of retarded... hell they give retarded people a bad name.

Go check the Bitcoin reddit page. They love the callers. I'm saying the Segwit supporters thought the callers did great. It boggles my mind. I mean it seems like maybe half the Segwit supporters understand they looked like idiots throughout this interview but the other half has no clue. The community really embarrasses me and the only association I have with it is that I invest in crypto and so do they.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7wb6bm/roger_ver_gets_rekt_on_alex_jones_show/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7w7hd7/alex_jones_ver_interview_did_not_go_as_planned/

segwit soyboys are literally brainwashed with blockstream bilderberger propaganda

its like the 2016 presidential election all over again, they are hillary supporters with their usual retarded talking points

You have to go back.

AHAHAHAHA
They are so detached from reality. Alex Jones and his listeners basically laugh at liberals who don't bring arguments to the table full time.
The callers literally gave Vers Blockstream bilderberg line credibility

>The callers literally gave Vers Blockstream bilderberg line credibility
And Alex Jones' audience is one of the largest in the world. Meanwhile Alex has been all but silent on Bitcoin and now after this we may see him shill Bitcoin Cash. I don't think the Segwit supporters realize the hole they are digging themselves into.

I don't think jones will shill BCH but if he does we need to prepare popcorn on an industrial scale.

He seemed to enjoy having Roger on. But Jones is an egomaniac and he directly related what these Blockstreams shills were doing to Roger to what the Bilderbergers do to him. Whether or not Alex is a target of Bilderberg is irrelevant. What matters is he sees Roger as doing exactly what he does and being punished in exactly the same way. If you want Alex to fight for you he has to see himself in you and that is definitely true for Roger. Also when I say shill I just mean I think he may accept BCH for his products and every once in awhile say that they accept BCH in their many ads.

Both sides are full of idiots and clueless fanboys but bitcoin has a future while bcash is just one of a million shitcoins that does nothing new except try to gain political control through manipulating people. Cashies think they have arguments but all they have are wild claims with no basis in reality. Maintaining these kinds of nonsense narratives is a widely known form of media manipulation meant to make the public too confused to understand anything that's going on. Everything about bcash is a direct attack on crypto, anyone supporting it is an enemy of crypto.

That's an ironic post to make considering you didn't put forth anything of substance.

Its not rocket science user.

There may be other coins with better "tech", but they don't have the hashpower, history, or name recognition to get them off the ground. Bitcoin Cash is about continuing Bitcoin, using the many SHA256 mining machines that already exist in a more efficient way. It benefits the users via cheaper and faster txs, sticks to the whitepaper, even Satoshi's coins are still there on their private key so it is fair historically.

Big blocks scale: youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

2nd layer shit is ok ////as a minor part of the network//// aka a channel between bittrex/binance/coinbase etc but not for every day use. Aka you use it for super high volume, persistant transactions but when the fucking blocks are full then EVERYONE is forced to use it. Its fucking RETARDED because its literally just the internet style connectinos as a second layer. You plan on running a lightning node? Cute, now whats it gonna connect to? You ahve to have a super fucking well connected node to actually reach the place you want to go. So what does that mean? You're gonna pay a fucking monthly fee the BlockstreamTM supernode service or ComcastTM supernode service or AT&T supernode service so they can reroute your payments with high channel liquidity and highly connect nodes. You really think this is the future? Wake the fuck up core cucks. You've been fucking hijacked and you're letting politics blind you like rabid dogs. Its honestly reminiscent of liberals in the 2016 election screaming muh racism muh bigotry muh nazis like headless sheep

Make no mistake, the true OG ancap and libertarians that were the early crypto adopters are all anti BTC core cuckoldry

Bitmain allows you to buy them in crypto... God damn jews.

>Cashies think they have arguments but all they have are wild claims with no basis in reality.
In the early days of trains people were saying that if you dare run a train at over 50mph the air will be sucked to the back and everyone will suffocate. There's no way to address claims with no basis in reality except by demonstrating how reality actually works. I can't accept any of your assumptions because they are all retarded.
>LN doesn't work
Yes it does.

>no counterarguments yet again
holy moly the state of corecucks

I don't know man, "yes it does" was pretty fucking legit convincing desu.

It's pretty simple.

Bigger blocks = weaker, less censorship resistant protocol.

The solution is not increasing blocks and turning bitcoin into a weak centralized system.

The solution is to have a layer above the protocol layer which is weaker and more centralized. This solution is called the lightning network.

It solves the issue of cheap transactions and speed, without compromising the bitcoin protocol's censorship resistance and decentralization.

Make no mistake, increasing block size will mean that only very few individual will be able to run nodes, and the gov will be able to take over.

It's a very naive and short sighted solution. This is why anyone who actually understands bitcoin thinks bcash is a scam. Because it is.

my nigga, this is how we stave off centralisation.

I already explained you have no addressable arguments just wild claims that are precisely as valid as claiming people in fast trains suffocate.

>whats it gonna connect to
other LN nodes just like in all p2p protocols, i take a fee for being a step in connecting all the nodes, if I charge high fees others will replace me.

>You're gonna pay a fucking monthly fee the BlockstreamTM supernode service or ComcastTM supernode service or AT&T supernode service
There's no answer to this except you clearly don't understand how LN works or how it will play out. You haven't presented any real reason for why this happens you just claim it does. The answer "no it doesn't, that's not how it works" has just as much substance as your claims and actually represents reality instead of memes.

What are you talking about? Nodes don't do shit in btc

So the solution is to put a middle man? Geniuses

Jokes aside, if you can look at the graph of LN attached to and read it as decentralised, I want to talk to your dealer to get some of the shit you're on.

The solution is to implement a protocol that allows direct or routed p2p transactions that are settled on the blockchain. With LN I can open direct payment channels and stream money instantly with no fees at all. I only pay a fee to other users if I want to to use the services they have made available like the collaborative decentralised global routing network.

The LN nodes obey the decentralised rules enforced by the blockchain, there is no centralisation of power. If we rely too much on a few nodes they can raise fees but they are providing a service anyone with funds can provide at a lower cost so there will be active competition.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Full_node
>It is only reasonably secure to use a lightweight node because most of the Bitcoin economy uses full nodes.

>there is no centralisation of power.
You dont understand how LN works.

To run a tiny node with 500 channels of 0.5 BTC each you would have to have 250 BTC on hand.
Only the rich and corporations/banks would be able to run nodes that matter if LN gets adopted. In the unlikely case they figure out routing that is.

The cost of running a LN node will be infinitely higher than a full node with big blocks.

This is the least attack resilient network ever. All those hops inviting Sybil attacks. Centralized hub points of failure that NEED to be online at all times otherwise everybody's money goes byebye.

They even list the fucking IP addresses of the goddamn hubs. Just click a hub check the URI@IP in the bottom left corner and DDOS the shit out of it.

lnmainnet.gaben.win/

It also doesn't even fucking work anyway:

twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488

Right, it's not like you *have* to use lightning because on chain throughput has been artificially limited in order to serve the agenda of global banking or anything, yeah.

>Alex Jones
Alex Jones
Alex Jones
Alex Jones
Your post should end with this man. nothing more to be said. If you watch alex jones you are just conspirtard.
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q

If that doesn't work lets make sure there is one coin that controls the entire market.

Decentralization bitch

awww did you vote for Hillary, so sorry she got boned even while trying to destroy democracy in the process.

there will only be one relevant coin in the end

I vote for gay frogs
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Oh shit how will BCH recover from these arguments. I guess BTC truly is the king

Hello Roger Ver shillarmy.
How is it going holding your scammy BCH bags?

welcome back to reality enjoy your stay

I'm just going to leave this here

Yeah because we all value decentralization so much. Once we remove all options decentralization can begin!

Down with meritocracy!

I watch him for keks

you guys planning on buying sushi with the posts here?

Bcash made my bitcoins gay

Turns out he was right about the gay frogs by the way.

>8 posts by this ID
>3 posts by this ID
>8 posts by this ID
>4 posts by this ID

Imagine being so butthurt that your shitcoin is worthless that you pay Pajeets to spam about it on Veeky Forums. Fucking priceless.

>He thinks BCH wont have payment channels.
Oh user

dropping the gems

The best coin will win and take 99% of marketcap. Thats the very definition of meritocracy

so why do you come here shilling your shitcoin literally every single day spouting your conspiratard drivel? Focus on improving your coin and stop annoying us with this shit, or go back to plebbit where people actually care or are stupid enough to fall for it.

>lets just copy bitcoin completly and elect jihan and roger as our leaders

>lets just continue implementing the whitepaper
As it should be. Pic related

You are obviously a shill. This is called projection.

Now lets get back to your guys super amazing arguments. Up actual means down from now on, it always did. Roger Veer is like testing muh theton levels. Motherfucker tested for 80 Roger Veers man!

Firecrackers are FUCKING BOMBS MAN!!! AND THAT SHIT REALLY MATTERS!!!!! Holy shit the implications of this is that the forth of July is actually fucking Roger Veer's secret holiday. He blows up children while screaming and jacking off wildly. This clearly represents how centralized asic mining is going to be!

Hardware never gets cheaper and faster every year. THIS IS A FUCKING ROGER VEER LIE!!! Get tested for your Roger Veers as soon as you even think about upgrading your graphics card for gaming. Obviously 1mb of on board ram on your video card was ALL WE EVER NEEDED. Fuck your 1080 pop a good old Voodoo one on that bitch for some Witcher 3. ARGUMENT SOLVED

FUCKING /Thread

Also, in before the bcore cucks pretend to be confused by what I bothered to bring up. I cant wait for the response, "Dude I am so confused by what you said man, you are not making sense because your punctuation is off and you picked random topics! I am suddenly and convieniently unable to comprehend the topic on any level let alone the one you presented."

You bcore fucks are fucking piles of worthless lying shit.

Yea we should just go full trust . Thats what bcash stands for nowadays. Without them this fork would never survive a day.

Dude I am so confused by what you said man, you are not making sense because your punctuation is off and you picked random topics! I am suddenly and convieniently unable to comprehend the topic on any level let alone the one you presented.

>calls me a shill
>writes this long ass copypasta of autistic rage with r*ddit spacing that has nothing to do with my previous post whatsoever

Imagine having this little self-awareness and this low of an IQ

That central nodes need astronomical amounts of btc it means that nodes can't be centralised, routing has to be done through many smaller distributed nodes. From what I've read with segwit they have a mechanism for refunding prematurely closed channels.

Maybe LN won't work at all but that's not what cashies claim, they claim its a conspiracy to centralise bitcoin into being subject to banks. They claim this at the same time as praising bcash, an actual force of centralisation being pushed by rigid business interests.

>Focus on improving your coin
But BCH already is infinitely more useful than the lockstream shitcoin.
You are losing all merchant adoption and OG bitcoiners like me are accumulating while laughing at delusional corecucks like you while you embarrass yourself in these threads.

Way to prove his point lel

enjoy your fiberwire connected datafarms, goberment raids and walletclient spoofing while I'm mining comfy small blocks behind a slow bandwith TOR node, being able to verify everything myself because im running my own node.

>12 posts by this ID

>That central nodes need astronomical amounts of btc it means that nodes can't be centralised
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Its siumply going to be banks running giant nodes mate

besides LN nodes will be classed as money transmitters and have to adhere to KYC
youtube.com/watch?v=tKYEQVPklLI

DYOR

Bcashies need to go back to le~ddit ASAP
Also, I was almost forgetting: NICE ARGUMENTS

>To run a tiny node with 500 channels of 0.5 BTC each you would have to have 250 BTC on hand.
but this is wrong. You can have 1 btc and people will be able to spend 5btc on your node if the sum of the btc on the route is bigger or equal to 5.

>back to le~ddit
best bcore cuck argument ITT

false.

Roger, pls go

This guy is hilariously wrong in every video. I begin to think it's satire.

Seriously, reddit spacing is the extent of your retort? Whoever is paying you must be doing it from the dollar menu.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT, HE MENTIONED MY ~~~~~NICE ARGUMENTS~~~~~~!
And nice reddit spacing.

bch needs a firm roadmap for blocksize increases, like satoshi proposed, written into the code now. (doubling every 4 years?)

hard forking every 6 months and deciding what size to increase to leaves the protocol open to attack again. if blocks get full due to spam attacks we will have the same arguments all over again, and we might get on the wrong side of moores law if blocksize increase too fast.

They are going for 32mb in may and flexible Blocksize in next hardfork after that.

>being able to verify everything myself because im running my own node
lel

You know whats an easy attack on the network?
1) Remove block size limit
2) Spam 1sat transations
3) watch how the bandwith of all small nodes get rekt
4) Nodes need go offline, only very big nodes left
5) Jihan an roger party hard

worked great when faggots tried it on 8mb (it didnt do shit)

thanks user

The big question is, why are people still debating this? BCH probably wont flip BTC but its a matter of time before something else does. EOY another coin will have flipped BTC.

BTC core fucks, you guys lost. Its over and its BEEN OVER. The only people who still buy BTC do it while crying themselves to sleep jacking their dicks off to pictures of sports cars. You are a bunch of morons that are equally as delusional as SJWs on a good day. On a bad day I cant tell if you are fucking flat earthers or or tide pide eaters.

The only reason BTC goes up in value is something called washtrading. Bots are currently tethering your shitcoin to other coins that actually do get action. Its all smoke and mirrors and its easy as fuck to see it. NOBODY is actually buying Bitcoin to HODL anymore. YOU SHIT IS FUCKING DEAD.

KYC for nodes is the dumbest claim of all. Mind numbing that people even consider it when there are loads of exchanges already with no KYC.
I can route however I want, why would I route through burgers and their retarded KYC? If we really need those large scale central nodes which I don't think we do I still have nothing against banks committing a large portion of their holdings to running a node in a decentralised ruleset. It would mean the banks are subjects to the crypto economy with fair rules instead of like it is now where they have complete control over the economy except for what is regulated by government. The banks don't want to be subject to rules they want to make their own rules with ripple.

How do you even manage to remember to breathe

>(it didnt do shit)
Of course it didn't. Im talking about private people running nodes getting rekt. All the bcash nodes are running on AWS, a huge serverfarm:

twitter.com/bergealex4/status/892362356340146176

/thread

>6 posts by this ID
guess you're a shill as well

>control+F "argument"
>1 out of 17 matches found

the unit by which to rate a successful corecuck-rekt thread

Lets expose this shills. Ignore your quotes, they are doing some heavy damage control right now.
And, as always, ignore when they ask about "arguments". They will ask for them even if you already gave them plenty of arguments.

>these shills
Fix'd.

Also been in since 2013, ideologically I prefer BCH over BTC but I'm holding an equal amount of each. I'll let others argue this shit out.

We need mods to step in and stop this bcash shillfest. Fucking premined trash.

>Yes it does.
Use it on then mainnet then :^)

/thread, there is literally no argument to this