We are going to see another recession soon, FIAT will fall, gold will resist, crypto will increase like 1000%

We are going to see another recession soon, FIAT will fall, gold will resist, crypto will increase like 1000%.

Screencap this.

bump for wisdom.

Crypto fell in line with the stock market.

I'm hoping for a slow recession and a crash in 6 to 9 months, so I can accumulate. My plan is to ride cryptotrain, and then diversify like 30% of profits into bonds, real estate and maybe some private investments. Can't wait.

bump for FOMO
time for a big weekend crypto
sharefags and bankies can fuck off

>FOMO
I know that feel.

>Screencap this.
Your vague generic prediction? Thousands of people are making similar predictions all the time, most of them are trash, unless you can "specify" your predictions.

It's inevitable at this stage. The europetrodollar is dead. The euro seems to have the means to free itself from the death spiral. But the American currency and the Arab world are going down the drain together. The only thing that can avoid it is if they somehow get Asia to sink enough money in to their failed fiat system to bail them out. Can't see it myself. It could be bloody. USA is heading for the same three decades of decline that Russia experienced after 1989. It's already awash with opioids, just like the ex USSR. Its gonna be bad, but George W Bush made it so nobody will care, and the world won't feel bad. Everybody Already forgets that America once stood as the most free country in history. But it's gone.

It's way too risky for that much money to go in crypto lmao.

In the EU, the banks are allowed to seize up to 30% of their customers money, with no reparation.
If a financial crisis occur, where the banks or the government, decides to seize the citizens assets, it may cause a lot of people to move their money into crypto.
Obviously they could make it "illegal" and hence kill crypto, but it could also breed a truly decentralized monetary system.

Crypto is impossible to ban. When hyperinflation comes people move to barter economy - what do you think will happen if you ban people from trading for good crypto, which is far more efficient? A bloody fucking revolt, thats what.

If you ban exchange sites, you have effectively banned crypto - as it is now.

Yep.

If that happens, Monero and Dash will skyrocket.

So will crypto based debit cards.

What is a DEX?

Crypto fell before the stock market and started rising when stock market started dumping.

That would have to happen simultaneously around the world.

And then people could still access via TOR or VPN, and use things like localmonero to convert fiat.

the timing of the crash couldn't be better, crypto is going to go massively up

For fags. I prefer STR

>Hey I like that that sounds like a haiku user

Fiat will fall
Gold will resist
Screencap this

Who are you quoting?

Kek.

>FIAT will fall under deflation

Lmao fucking brainlet

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

sighs*
god damn it OP you're just a greenhorn

it's not a recession it's a collapse
it's not 10X value increase it's an return to fair market value discovery after decades of price suppression which will pendulum swing probably too far in the other direction short term

You're saying nothing new you're a parrot who has just barely started to research and climb out of his ignorance

Get some fucking nuance you dunce