People who believe BTC will go below 8K, why are you such a stupid retard?

People who believe BTC will go below 8K, why are you such a stupid retard?

Hope nobody sold, if you did, just kill yourself, thanks.

Thanks, just sold 100,000.

Says the one who's going to kill himself.

I know that many sold and shorted at $6k because they bragged about it on Veeky Forums.
For a few days there was only FUD on Veeky Forums.

if we go down i just buy some good coin like omg and enjoy the +25% when bounce

i never sell btc for boomer money

OP is a real lifesaver just bought 10000K

inb4 that retard posts pic related again

ありがとう ぺぺさん

Every single year there are doubts. I've been in this shit since 2011, if you haven't learned before, you will definitely learn now.

When there is massive FUD, that is the moment that you buy, always been like this, please, prove me wrong, I'll wait.

You faggot. There is one more big dip, a bit sideways, then huge bull run. Now turn off the computer and shut the fuck up you don't know what you're saying

Kind of stupid to buy at 8k when you could have bought at 6k 2 days ago though. Anyone who is buying now instead of waiting for the next dip is retarded.

This user know his shit.

But doubt this year actually means something because :

A) Its first time millions of normies got into crypto
B) its no longer enthusiast neet hobby but
C) rise was parabolic, we havent seen anything like this
D) with above being said, there never was bigger dump then this one and thinking everyone will just come into this king shitcoin after being dumped like fucking Berlin in 45' then you are delusional

Market sentiment doesnt change quickly, and this bubble (Yes its fucking bubble) crashing means we are in for rocky months ahead. Expect 4k.

will there be 12k btw before end of q1? bought in at that price......

This. Based.

Just placed a short order. See you fuckers at the bottom.

BTC is going nowhere. piece of shit. who the fuck would use it as a currency.

Screencapped. Could you share a mail I can send you the screenshot to, just to remind you what you posted?

It might dump again. But we will never go below $7k. Even $7.5k sounds unrealistic.
Also, most obvious bounce since crash. Anyone who didn't buy on Wednesday is a tard.
Pic related.

>paying any amount of money to own a piece of a useless ledger
truly, cryptocurrency is the sport of cucks

Can you read?

FUD was the biggest @ 6K, which is WHEN YOU SHOULD BUY. People acted like it was doomsday.

It's toned down a lot now, further proving my point.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious

Not really. Everyone got dumped on relatively out of thd blue this time around. FUD has been going on for more then a month, ever since normies got few things through their thick.heads.

1. BTC is far, far from technologically advanced
2. Its fucking slow as shit, doesnt scale and fees are astronomical as soon as more.people use it
3. There ars other good normie friendly coins that actually work

>Bu bu muh mining

Yea, that too. Wasting that much energy on fucking chinese cartel confirming your transaction is last nail in coffin for them.

What website do you use to get that purple meme chart?

no body tell him