Locked my MEW wallet few days ago

>locked my MEW wallet few days ago
>wanted to unlock today: "sorry we hardforked, your private key has expired"
>can't use my wallet anymore
>lost 73 ethereum
No one told me about this before.....

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious

What is even the point of this? Are you that bored that you have to pretend to be this dumb, in the hopes that some new idiot will panic that they've lost everything?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LINKIES THEY'RE ALL GOOONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious

BBBBBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPP

>your private key has expired
you can top up your private key in any major grocery chain. for $5 you get prepay card which updates your key for 3 years.

Thanks friend, just updated mine to last till 2033. Currently only $20 at walmart.

Are you guys retarted? Do you even know how ETH wallets work?

>red ID
this is how you know you aren't going to make it user. if you aren't green like me you're destined to fail.

>BURN
>yellow id

how can i change my profile color?

>BURNeaqisha
makes you think

I lost everything

>walmart
fucking pleb

>buy high sell low
>blames it on MEW fud

seems about right.

wow all my LINK is gone what did you do OP

Only neoliberals chad would have green ids ITT

Of course I sent my manservant to do it. I would never patronize that establishment, my dear fellow patrician.

>manservant
women can crypto too