Whales are keeping it down

>whales are keeping it down

Soy

fucking nuwhales

I fucking hate them. I want to punch each of them really hard straight in the face. It would be beyond satisfying to crack their glasses, and then lodge my fist in the dopiest ones mouth, only to pull my fist out and have bits of his soy infested normie teeth lodged in my hand. FUCK THEM!! They ruined crypto those normie fag asswipe assholes.

hmmm?

Still sucks less dick than the average faggot on Veeky Forums

>sell now, it's going to 4k

what the fuck is wrong with people today? why the fuck they look so pathetic everyone looks fucking same do the same thing using the same mimic ... have the same shity leftist opinions i think i will rather go to beer with some homeless than go with these people

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Yes, they are stinky weak sacks of shit. The West is going soft thanks to these fags. The Slavs and Russians can become the dominant superpowers thanks to these normie faggot assholes in the pic

fuck off nigger

wow hasthag crypto i just bought a lot of ripple XD mayB its the next bitcoin do u see the low price???????

you have to go back to plebbit commiefornian poster you don't belong here

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

make me faggot xD

hi friend! :D I think ripple is the gr8st coin out there!!

Crop out their mouths.

Look at the pain in their eyes.

hes not wrong you moron
all those soyboy hipster fags all look the same
>same beard
>same glasses
>same haircut
>same clothes
>acting the same

wtf u baiting on biz? Thats what b/ for.

>i sold now its gonna go up xDDD you're welcum guyses... ^^

ya. fuck hipsters.