Now the Bitcoin faithful are walking back away from "be your own bank." They previously walked away from "low fees...

>Now the Bitcoin faithful are walking back away from "be your own bank." They previously walked away from "low fees," "anonymous," and even "currency."
>The slippery intellectual slope they are on will dump them out at "it's a speculative play, like worthless pink sheet stocks."
I'm still waiting for a Corecuck to explain to me which special property makes it "digital gold".

Other urls found in this thread:

lnmainnet.gaben.win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are no corecucks here you faggot. bitcoin = shitcoin. Bcash = shitcoin. how did i know you were a cashie faggot?

>
wheres link on this??

>fucktard who thinks anybody on this board gives a rat's ass about either Bitcoin or Bcash. Nobody gives a fuck about either shitcoin you reddit shitskin.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

More pics of this chick?

kek

Who would want digital gold anyway when you can get actual gold

Which coin isn't a shitcoin?

updated

Who is paying you, pajeet?

kek

Would nut inside/10

Whew very decentralized. Much censorship resistant

Hubs are trustless. Common misconception.

1. you can see all the ip's in lnmainnet.gaben.win/
2. it's centralized, without a central server it wouldn't function

>it's centralized, without a central server it wouldn't function
Who told you this? Roger Ver? You sound like a boomer talking about bitcoin in 2013.

One of the sexiest girls i have ever seen posted here

It's open source you dimwit

damn

Bitcoin Cash is God compared to that man made child’s play SegWit coin, it will never be bitcoin no matter how they try to play it and will end up in the garbage pile of history.

I'm still waiting for Roger to turn himself in