This about to blow up in the upcoming bull market, still UNDER ico price, no better deal out there, it has to 2...

this about to blow up in the upcoming bull market, still UNDER ico price, no better deal out there, it has to 2.5x just to get to the 2 weeks ago price when the market started crashing, imagine where will it be when total mcap is at 600 bills.

this logo looks familiar. whats it called faggot?

ary

What happens when all the tokens are used up by companies?

This token model makes no sense to me - they would easily exhaust the current supply.

idk ask afro nerd in telegram

Can't be bothered as I have no intention of purchasing this but looking through their site and the whitepaper - to me just looks like they slapped a token metric to a barcode.

Imagine if a company needed additional barcodes/if they lost barcodes or if this product was actually adopted - the tokens will be used up very quickly.

This is the definition of a shitcoin, no real world use.

yea thats 99% of the tokens out there except stuff like eos and icx

>under ico price
big red flag. must be pure shit.

oyster pearl was 8 cents in ico and traded at 4 cents on ed for awhile during better market conditions, that doesn't mean anything. also its barely under ico price not 40-50% like axp crypterium and other shit

Wasnt ICO price 30c (sorry don't know ETH) without bonuses, its currently trading at 16c. That is almost half the ICO price.

Also this is on Kucion, you can't compare it to a token that was trading on ED at below its ICO price.

ico price was 0.00021 eth so its like 0.00002 eth under ico price, todays kucoin has lost its unimaginable gains magic, hyped up shit like tky hovers around ico price.

ITT: Two guys arguing about a shit coin

t. ARY bagholder

I aint worried

If its that close to ICO, then dump your bags now - Like I mention above, there doesnt seem to be any real world use for this unless they plan on generating more tokens (doesnt mention anything like that in the whitepaper) and that will push the price further down.

There are a lot of good projects this month that will actually give you a decent return from your investment but either way mate good luck.

>upcoming bull market

Are you fucking retarded? The tokens aren't burned upon use. They're recirculated.

got in at 11 cents few days ago so my gains are decent, maybe ill drop them if they keep going sideways, anyway what other projects can give massive gains this month?

Literally states in their whitepaper they going to burn the tokens - have you actually read it?

Dock.io will be a good flip but whitelist closed earlier in the week if you haven't already got on.

I know that's an old white paper. Which will be updated today or this weekend. I was just talking to Sam about it a few days ago. Tokens are no longer burned

Even if it wasnt burned - the barcodes are tied to the token and they don't generate more tokens - so at some point they going to run out of tokens. Pretty quickly considering how many barcodes are needed for even one company.

This just seems like a shitcoin with no real world use.

Then don't buy it

>Don't ask hard questions about our shitcoin

By the way burning of the tokens is mentioned 11 times in their whitepaper - so not believing your bs that they going to rewrite the whitepaper this morning and not going to burn tokens lol.

Whose idea was it to make the logo for this coin a copy of the Kaaba? Is this a Muslim-themed crypto?

It's not a hard question. You're just the same retard who is in every ARY thread. Tokens are divisible so they will not run out no matter how many Barcodes they use.

Here is proof of no token burn. They will be uploading a new white paper soon

That's what I thought fuckboi

Meccablock.io

Have fun supporting iotas new isis sister "ary"

>this about to blow up

Yes, burgers please do not support

lol so he got called out on his whitepaper now he plans to rewrite it and removing the most important bit (that he mentions 11 times) about burning.

I'll be waiting this weekend for it - lets see what BS this scammer can try to come up with.

Do you read your own posts?
Have you really convinced yourself that this is good FUD or that you're changing anyone's mind with these argument?
I mean I get that you're probably autistic but damn your FUD started out bad and has only gotten worse and more desperate.
Why don't you go find a tau wizard thread. It's probably more your speed.

>Claims in whitepaper that they going to burn tokens
>When called out about it, says they not going to burn tokens (even though whitepaper mentions it 11 times)
>Says the tokens are divisible but there is no mention of this in the whitepaper.
>Now plans to rewrite whitepaper 1 month after the ICO.

I think this a good summary of this shitcoin.

Sam was never called out on anything. He was talking about removing the token burn before ICO.
>siting that burning was cited 11 times as evidence of anything

The token being divisible is talked about in the white paper.

Updating a white paper is pretty standard procedure.

Tell me, what coins are you investing in? Do they even have a white paper?

islamcoin

"Blockchain" is millennial-speak for "granite countertops"

Ask your parents to explain

35 ETH
220 ZCL (bought at $25 - solely for the flip)
7500 CMT (Only bought for Arcblock ICO but didnt send on time so on-hold with them)

Still waiting for tokens:
5 eth - ArcBlock
Beetoken (I think maybe 1 eth worth not even sure - had a shit cap).

started with $2k about 7 months ago by the way.

Everything you listed besides Beetoken and ETH are shit. Not that I believe you have that portfolio anyway.

So why do you have such a hate boner for ARY?

I dont give a single fuck will this go to 0 or not i only hold 800 bag.

Not claiming ZCL or ArcBlock are not shitcoins. Bought only for the easy short term profit, ZCL I can sell now already for a nice return and that’s before the fork. Arcblock is a potential 10x but will take 5x.

Attached is a pic now of Blockfolio but it’s missing some ETH and 100 ZCL I bought now on the last big dip ( got fucked on arcblock had 8 kyc’d accounts which I couldn’t submit so had money to burn). Yes I could edit it but then you will see 24hr spike and say it’s BS.

I just hate shitcoins that will leave my biz bros bag holding this is why I call out ARY.

No post your address not your blockfolio.

So you come in every thread and spread obvious false information about ARY to protect biz? Especially when you have no skin in the game? Shouldn't you out FUDing actual scams like devery? But no you're here, trying (poorly) to FUD a coin that has an actual working product, good market fit, and has been making steady progress and hitting milestones. That doesn't seem to add up.

Why the fuck would I post my address lol Regardelss ZCL is on bittrex- do you want my login maybe to confirm that?

Actually was going to buy in ICO till I did my research. Everything I posted is true and stated in their whitepaper so cant be claimed as FUD. Posting telegram chats saying the opposite of what their publicised whitepaper states is not a counter argument.

I’ll wait for their new whitepaper then will give it a read - not holding my hopes up.