Why is literally every coin going up except for this shit?

Why is literally every coin going up except for this shit?

because its a fucking piece of shit.

Don't tell me you are actually still holding this after the fake partnerships news? LOL

Baseless fud

too much uncertainty around the current state of asian markets at the moment. Like 20 reports come out everyday either say its going to be banned or its all a fud.

fake partnerships? lmfao weak ass fud attempt

I googled vechain and got to know some really shady stuff. Sell this coin bro.

Buy

>every coin going up
>except for VEN
WOW this looks very SHADY if you ask me, just like that Sunny guy

Still on the fence if I'll sell this coin during the rebrand pump and buy in later after the presumably news dump, or just stick it out

because it has no fucking tech behind it and people aren't falling for the "hurrdurr partnership" "hurrdurr this isn't a supply chain coin anymore it can actually do everything ever yes suddenly we do dapps and contracts and payments we have the tech for it just trust us"

What do you mean no tech? Do you think everyone is just sitting around doing nothing at their office? Why do you think they have multiple partnerships with high level companies? Grow up you fucking weeb

they have partnerships because thanks to bitse and pwc they can get in rooms with execs and offer them a free blockchain and VET in in exchange for a "partnership"

even dnv gl said on their live stream "the best tech isn't always what's important"

vechain is literally dogshit. the technology will always win, which means vechain certainly will not. been operating since august publicly and only appointed a CTO last week, case in point.

You have absolutely nothing to support these claims. Time will tell

this "partnership" is hilarious
corporate masturbation session that said nothing and promises nothing of substance

it was just a wankfest for DNV GL to assure their investors that they were 'totally into this blockchain shit now bro for real see we've even got this chink here'

needless to say traders who are used to this type of thing dumped it immediately in order to buy back in on the dip, or simple to move on to something else more promising until there is more news

Yes sell now

PSA: COORDINATED FUD ATTEMPT

Many poor anons, instead of having the capital available to invest all at once like when I bought VEN at 50 cents, have to instead accumulate it with their wagecucking gains. That is where the FUD is coming from. Yes, VeChain is going to be a platform and yes it’s going to rival ETH. This is literally the easiest 100x ever (1000x for me)

When I bought, people were getting trolled for “muh handbag coin.” Much of it was legitimately worried people but now it’s almost exclusively poorfags trying to accumulate. Nobody actually doubts the potential of this project. How could anyone doubt the tech? That’s the easy part. Harder part is getting government and enterprise support and that’s where VEN is the leader in the entire industry. ETH builds crypto kitties and VEN builds an identification system, which one do you think is more relevant?

2big2fast

you may have heard the one about Sunny, and it's.a.doozie.

now let me tell you about Sunny's half brother, Moonie..

Can't have Shady without Sunny
By the way, did I ever tell you guys sbout the time I met Sunny and he gave me a reach around? Sunny so Shady

No whitepaper
No tech
Banned from /CC
It was a P&D and now the Dec shillers have sold and gone, bagholders remain.
Shillers can't defend coin to save their lives, they attack people asking questions and shout partnershipps!!!! which are not anythign special.
Rebrand continually delayed
PBOC lie
Vitalik lie
Owner shills
etc.

damn you make Ven sexy.

thanks, Venbro

> ven is for large businesses
> nodes are run by Veeky Forums autists who bbought cheap ven
> large businesses will trust Veeky Forums autists to control their crucial data
sounds legit?

"It was a P&D and now the Dec shillers have sold and gone, bagholders remain." What in the actual fuck? VEN is out-performing the vast majority of coins in the last 30 days. Did you miss that the entire market crashed?

Not true, VeChain foundation has a stash of VEN they are selling to enterprises personally

you are an extreme retard if you think Veeky Forums owns more than like 1% of ven

Fuck me, learn to read a chart. Every time this thing tries to pump, massive fuck off sell walls appear out of nowhere.

Someone needs to keep the price low for a while.

>seriously watch the ven/btc market on binance next time there’s a pump

nothing to back up?

everything i said was facts

Who cares? It's not the coin of the week anymore. No one holds that shit.

That's why they call it Botance you dumb mother fucker. It's all coins, have a look next time.

Gee whiz thanks for explaining what a bot is. The VEN market is different, and you don’t know this because you’ve never bothered to look.

do you really believe this?

i bought at $0.29, i didn't like it much then and i like it much less now, despite it making me a lot

sunny is a talker. suddenly a luxury goods tracking chain is going to be a magical all in one to rival ethereum? gtfo. show us some TECH first before you promise the world

now the guy's started talking about AI on twitter too. he's not much better than justin sun honestly. i realized this when they posted the national anthem for their announcement of an announcement then announced an 8 month old partnership.

Fucking this. See you on coinbase kiddos.

As much as I wish I would have gotten in at less than $3, I've accumulated enough to not FUD over it to be able to buy lower. This shit is so obviously the next ETH. Oh well though, guess we can't all be millionaires.

Different - bollocks. I've traded ven since its first pump. Good coin to day trade. It's no different that any other coin with similar day volume. You're not special.

I agree with this. The Chinese national anthem positing,and CCK have annoyed me a lot. I hope to god CCK isn't an employee doing viral marketing for them.

But whatever, I might not like how they promote themselves but I invested because of Jim Breyer so I'm not about to sell anytime soon.

The tech isn’t difficult, they have a huge team of chinks. Some no name autist made Ethereum. The government chose VeChain over Neo why do you think that is?

Also, I checked his twitter and I have no idea what you meant by the AI comments. This is a slightly more advanced FUD than what we usually see so I’ll give you that.

The point is enterprises and normies don't work together. If you think an enterprise will trust you to run a node (and this was the major selling point of this shitcoin - get a comfy THorrr node and passive income) then you're delusional as fuck.
Normies control nodes -> means no enterprises -> no customers for Vechain
Then as a normie you should ask yourself what's the point of this coin at all rather than PnD or daytrade?

The low nodes aren’t even masternodes. They just generate Thor. Only the top 101 thrudheim nodes are actually validating transactions, and those are normie free.

Weak ass FUD

>Doesn't know how VEN nodes works but comments anyway.
>I'm helping!

i guess you didn't know this shit is going to 3000 once the real dotcom mania from wall st sets in within a few years

>tfw half the people in this thread are accumulating and FUDing

Haha, it’s ok guys, you can come out now. VEN isn’t going to pump from one biz thread.