I just sold 60% of my link that I've held since november...

I just sold 60% of my link that I've held since november. I kept trying to rationalize it but there's literally no way to get around the fact that they shouldn't be selling tokens, whether its sergey paying the bills or one of the new hires dumping. If they believed there was a real chance of price appreciation no fucking way they'd sell and if you say otherwise you're an idiot. If even 3$ was a remote possibility and the actual team thought so why the fuck would they sell at 40c?

I'm not saying the project's dead but there's literally no good way to spin this. I'm limiting my exposure, and I hope you all are too. I've been one of the most devoted linkies and discovered a lot of shit for you guys. I'll probably keep doing it, but for now I'm out.

>this thread
>again

Money will move from the impatient to the patient my friend

Employees are paid in LINK, it's their decision whether they want to keep it or not. Lots of people would rather have the money, since they probably have bills to pay and hookers to bang.

I've held since november during the deepest fud my friend when it went to 13c and this is genuinely the only time my faith has been shaken.

Vitalik sold at $7.
/thread
Try harder pajeet

vitalik told everyone exactly what he was doing and why he was doing it. As did charlie lee. He didn't dump everything in the dead of the night and refuse to talk about it. There's a huge difference there.

Serg is not as active on social media as these two. They post on twitter every day. I will give him a time frame window before starting worrying. Wondering if anyone raised this on slack.

Yeah yeah, sure thing faggot. Now give us your cheap bags and don't come crawling back until we're at least $2

Been holding since ico
Bought more on etherdelta
Bought more during the btc bullrun crash to 15c
Bought more 3 days ago

I'm a 26yo electrician sitting on 113k link. I'm going to hand in my resignation to my negro boss while showing off my lambo keys.

>mfw actually going to buy a Nissan 370z nismo

>holding for months and selling right before we are about to take off
Never change Veeky Forums

>sergey speaking at the bitcoin super conference this month
>main net release Q1
>sells now

>370z

i had a kek

>370z
I think it's great you're going to buy your girlfriend a car user.

to be fair I'm hedging my bets and still have 20k link. it just doesn't look good. The absence of communication is fine. selling everything is not

This lmao. So glad because the weak/dumb don't deserve to be rich. It all works out.

My boyfriend thinks it's a cool car

been hodling since late Nov and I'm out now. No positive way to spin this, and this is a situation where they actually have to respond if they want it to be worth anything. Fuck them. Fuck sirgay and his stupid fucking big mac eating bug chasing cum slurping ass.

They always said a third of all Link was for development.

y'all are so lame.

Not gonna lie, former LINK holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching LINK crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin get the blockchain codes.

Yeah. Sergey is pretty shady guy. What we really know about him? He makes good pancakes?

>hey guys I held LINK for 3 months and now I sold it with main net just around the corner LOOOL
Not sure if larp or retarded, either way good riddance

owned

Did Sergey really sell off some of his tokens?

See Sergey isn't a token investor. Those tokens are serving their purpose.

you're a retard. almost everybody who gets staked wants to sell off that first little bit: even if you know your coin is going to moon, nothing beats cashing out a small portion for a life changing amount of money with 100% probability. it's literally the same advice that gets repeated on here ad nauseum

yeah, I used to hold about 1000 link but after the shadowfork I just couldn't do it anymore

> there's only 18,000 link wallets in existence

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FAR THIS CAN RUN

TRUST IN ASSBLASTER

8 million

Did anyone ask why Sergey would use binance to liquidate his link? They have crazy fees. If Link moons, as Assblaster predicted, binance will need all the link they can get.

OH NO NO NO NO
Fuuuuuccckkkkkkk

this is pretty amazing

Fuk off. No one cares

Where the fuck are the janitors? There are three concurrent link threads right now with the same "link devs are exit scamming us at .40c get out now" fud

Why do I even come to Veeky Forums? You retards are making me fucking retarded too

Damn just market sold my stack thanks guys

Ah, so he's the bottom then. Makes sense.

Trusting guy called ASSBLASTER.... hahahahaha

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and now he's just hungry for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another tedious regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. He's probably just going there for the free buffet, alcohol and hookers. Look, I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

You did the right thing user. You’re gonna make it

This, can't work out who's more retarded anymore, op making this thread or me for reading it & replying. Good work op, 8/10

He would sell to an institution that's gonna run nodes you retarded shit.

That's the entire fucking reason he held onto so much.

Do you have proof they sold?
Sending to Binance effectively tumbles the coins so they can't be traced

Kek

There is no way they sold. LINK has had close to zero volume all this time. Selling those gargantuan amounts would completely crash the price down to well, well below ICO levels.
They probably just sent it to binance to then distribute it anonymously to partners or clients or whatever without anybody having a way to trace it.

Besides, they sent the LINK in those weird even amounts. Who would do that?

z
Wow user even tesla is less gay.