The end of my Crypto life

I fucked up this time for real Veeky Forums

>yesterday morning on Twitter
>see some Pajeet with a fake Justin Sun account trying to scam Tron fags into sending him Eth for discounted TRX or sth
>Literally the most unconvincing, retarded, badly worded copypasta
>Actually thinking Tron fags are stupid enough to fall for this scam
>copy his address into Etherscan for some keks
>the pajeet has 1,2M of airdropped ERC20 tokens that literally amount to 0.00$

Fast forward to later yesterday night

>first night of my vacation
>decide to transfer my Eth from my offline desktop wallet to Binance to trade since market is recovering
>go to binance deposit and copy address, my wife goes past me, sees the me on binance and starts nagging
>"Oh god user, I put up with your gambling problems 3 years ago I'm not gonna..."
>spacesout.gif
>back to my wallet
>transfer all my Eth to my binance account
>30 min later it's all confirmed, yet nothing on binance
>Ohno
>click on the address
>Lol why do i have 1,2 M tokens...
>realised that the nagging bitch distracted me from copying my binance address
>mfw i sent that pajeet all my savings
>mfw even Tronies are smarter than me
>mfw worst moment of my entire life

I was in denial for an hour, then got filled with rage. smashed my pc and threw it at my wife, I even pushed her to the kitchen counter and she scratched her hands.
I took some muscle relaxers and i feel better now, i feel like i'm floating in a sea of depression...
the pc i smashed had all my projects and 500Gb of personal pictures, memories.. my bad i guess for trusting an HDD
anyway Veeky Forums i technically got scammed by a pajeet which is worst than having your money disappear...
I hope i recover from this, I guess boomers were right about crypto, it sucks as a currency. i have to admit...

not sure if larp
>last line
oh alright it's a larp

How much did you lose?

Post your address for proof and I might send you something.

I got scammed once by a watch seller and Lloyds bank got me my money back even though it was my fault.
Idk man, its hard to see your money disappear. i could feel physical pain in my stomach when it happened. knowing for sure you're never gonna see it again

if it's not a larp you have nothing to lose anyway might as well send us the addresses so we can laugh at your for real and you can go down in Veeky Forums history

That is unfortunate OP. You shouldn't abuse your wife tho

How much did you lose OP? My friend is semi-computer illiterate and got nigger'd out of $8500USD on localbitcoins last week.

Don't worry bro crypto doesn't suck you're just a retard

Nice job, user. Nice job.

46.xx Eth i turned from 15Eth
I was a very good holder

it's alright man, its gone with my pc.. thanks for your gesture if you're actually genuine

I love her man, she saw how depressed i was and kinda forgave me.. she's so supportive
but yeah it won't happen again

If this is true, how much actual ETH did you lose?

Also, hodl those tokens, they could one day recoup 'some' of your losses

Honestly, your first mistake was having a wife.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where 9 out of 10 posts are fake ass larps. So much effort goes into maintaining these fantasies, I just don't get it...

I thought losing 0.2 eth on fucking magnalis was bad. I hope this isn't a larp so I can feel good knowing I'm not the stupidest mother fucker on this board.

>not triple checking that addresses match
shiggy

I do see the constant LARPing in /biz but what if it wasn't...
again. my fucking desktop wallet in my fucking pc got fucking smashed. no pc can survive that shock. jesus fucking christ all you want to do is have your keks you fucking cunts

same thing with paypal. you can actually get your money back if you fuck up with some chinese scam online shop

yawn

post the address or fuck off
sincerely

You can find Pajeets wallet on Twitter LARPer

post proof faggot

Hope you get it all figured out in the end brother! Keep your head high, there will be more opportunities.

Someone broke into my car and stole a brand new $800 laptop and I’m a poor fag. I couldn’t get scammed by a pajeet even if I was dumb enough to do that. I have no idea what my coins are doing right now on the exchange.

My friend transferred his ETH to some larper on a forum telling him he will get him LIFE coins for cheap, you just made a mistake.
Still: so much for being your own bank.

>not triple checking the receiving address
I do that even if I'm moving around 100$ you can't be real
post your address so we can laugh at you

Bruh

Ur a dumbass, naturally selected over a pajeet, sudoku would be honorable at this point