Wait, for another ETA on Twitter.

Goxxed

us.binance.com yo

Bogged

EXITSCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

can someone recommend an exchange for poorpag with portfolio under 5k

Poloniex.com

If you were actually checking twitter, you would know how to access Binance. It's been online and trading all day.

>online and phishing all day

us.binance.com

Just use us.binance.com or kr.binance.com. Honestly it's not that hard.

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961888554224726017

is us.binance.com safe? ive also seen kr.binance.com

No shit idiot

this is why you should invest in coinmetro and bace exchange faggots

no shit

IDEX, ED, Binance, Kucoin, myspace Facebook megaupload silk road and motherless.

Yes, brainlet. Sub domains (the part preceding the first period) are valid and hosted by the main domain (the part typically in between www. and .com).

How the fuck do people not know this shit in 2018?

what's the best alternative to binance for a

Yes, listen to Rajeesh and introduce your password in a "sub domain"

Are they doen because of the tls protocall change? We were having assues at my comany because of that and it took our servers down that relied on it

lol

www.us.binance.com STILL ISN'T WORKING FOR ME!

>www.us.binance.com
Now I see why boomers are so fucking easy to scam. Jesus.

>www.us.binance.com STILL ISN'T WORKING FOR ME!

whats wrong with those domains? Explain to me please I want to see if you even know

works on my machine

hahaha you are such a fucking retard. lmfao

fuck off retard

>www

There, you fucking retarded crayon eating faggot

"www" is a subdomain. a site can only have one subdomain. "us" is also a subdomain.
now what do you think is wrong about the address "www.us.binance.com"

>www.us.binance.com
Remove the www.

>a site can only have one subdomain
Nigga...

Kek. It's 2018, you should familiarize yourself with the internet and the use of subdomains.

use us.binance.com or kr.binance.com you autists.
inb4 it's a scam site
>Can't fake a site with a prefix unless it's actually compromised
>SSL cert still checks out
>Just withdrew some coins 5 minutes ago
The autism levels here are off the charts

Literally the most tech illiterate board on the whole of Veeky Forums, and its a board that is essentially dedicated to Crypto.

Its fucking astounding to me that people can be so uneducated in tech, but be investing in a tech heavy market.

It is no wonder why so many of these scams do so well. These people they prey upon are the majority of the market.

half of it is just people trolling but who knows there are a lot of autists on here

This all perfectly explains all of the people getting pajeeted with the "Send me 0.002 ETH and I'll send..." tweets.

so why is binance volume zero on coinmarket cap and prices last updated 24h ago.?

Confirmed us.binance.com is real, check Reddit too, even Reddit knows better you fags

because coinmarketcap is looking at the wrong domain

can you withdraw money yet?

May be some sort of dns issue if subdomains are working

tried withdrawing and it was transferred to reddit

9 hours later and still no update from the CEO even tho the site is down. Smells fucking fishy.

did you even bother reading any of the posts before being a dumb faggot?

Kek

Read about, Google subdomains . Half of you are complete idiots! Us.binance.com. It's a subdomain not a scam.

Not going to mess with a sub. Going to wait for the actual website to go back online. The app works, so who cares.

Yeah, it seems fishy af. Not taking any chances.

Just get the Binance app from the Google Play store. It's working fine.

>tfw just got in Binance and bought more Ven
>shortly after that it began to moon

No, not fishy. Their main domain was probably what got attacked. So either its still under attack or cloufair has not restored functionality.

It can have multiple subdomains, and every subdomain can have it's own too desu senpai

SSL for us.binance is legit too so it's all good anons

>Everyone laughed at KuCoin
>muh BiNaNcE
>Mfw KuCoin still delivers and Binance exit scams

>use us.binance.com
>its literally up
But they fucked up by not sending out emails or something to that effect.

I don't need to. us.binance is a fishing scam. dont you find it odd that the ceo hasnt given an update in 9 hours even tho the main site is still fucking DOWN?

Mcafee ddosing the main domain because binance bitch slapped him on twitter

Are you fucking stupid and follow 0 of their social media? and you can't fish with a prefix subdomain you brainlet I just sent my tokens to my eth wallet 15 min ago plz kys if not being ironic

But what I don’t understand is if I go to ‘us.binance.com’ and try to log in IT FUCKING SAYS CHECK THAT IT IS ‘WWW.BINANCE.COM’ WHICH IT MOST ABSOLUTELY IS FUCKING NOT
I AM NOT GIVING MY LOGIN INFO IF IT DOESNT MATCH

>he thinks their social media hasnt been compromised

Use kucoin if you're scared of a .us address

>is pajeet
>thinks we dont realize he's trolling.

Obvious FUD is obvious.

Mt. Gox 2.0

Abandon crypto immediately.

This

Binance's cloudflare account and social media accounts were compromised. The hackers have no access to Binance's wallets but anyone who enters their password into a subdomain of the site is being compromised. Multiple reports on Twitter, just search for it.

so dumb kys

>it's impossible for someone to point a subdomain at a completely different server and use the same SSL cert after compromising a CDN
>what is an A record
>what is a CNAME
fucking scum of the earth fucktard