We haven’t broken the downtrend

>we haven’t broken the downtrend
>this wasn’t the absolute bottom of the dip

zoom out

Kind of looks like we're going sideways. Moon confirmed

that is not the point
the 6k dip is coming next week

We had at least 3 or 4 similar "reverse", no need to say that they all ended with a major crash.

But if you believe that this time is different and you were the ultimate smart ass that bought the last BTC dip, go ahead with it.

We have to break 12.8k to break the trend. We have to break 9.8k to even have sniff of it, we are nowhere and it will dump further.

Bull trap in play, see you in a day.

We will never see 6k again

>6k dip
you meant the sub 4k dump maybe?

This one is literally different. Huge volume and good news from US congress hearing, bitfinexed banned for slander.

>We will never see 10k again buy the dip
>We will never see 8k again buy the dip
>We will never see 6k again buy the dip

Post more BRAPgirls so we can SNIFF the trend

fuck you faggots that posted we were going down.

been holding and waiting for 6k for multiple fucking days now and it's only gone up. Fuck you retarded faggots your TA is trash and you don't know shit

This is not how bear traps end

We are dipping lower

You mean 100 usd buble burst

Bitfinixed was BANNED. No more tether FUD. To the moon!

Bitfinexed is still there, that hearinf and volume was days ago, it still good volume but getting smaller each day. As you go up you the trend you want volume to pick up more and more.

In the end these two do not have anything to do with BTC. BTC is completely manipulated by big whales that will dump it again very soon. They cannot dump 6k more as liquidity is an issue, they will over the weekend. There is literally no fomo to push it that high.

>been holding and waiting for 6k for multiple fucking days now and it's only gone up.
It hit $6k three days ago retard

People are forgetting February 14 where the SEC and CFTC will discuss Bitcoin ETFs and the issue with tether.

I hope to God I am right about this but:

One more major dump on February 13-- thats where we buy.

I think im starting to SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF feel that trend reversal *breathes out full* SSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Oh yeah here it cums

The longs have been great but I'm only going with pussy leverage at this point. You have to respect the bears at some point even if you think they'll have to buy for more then 6K.

I'm personally really comfortable with my position in fiat. If it breaks trend then great I buy back in at a higher price with a bit more security at not getting dumped on and if it goes down then that's fine too since I can buy more and I have the benefit of time on my side since the market is holding it's breath to see what bitcoin does next and I get more paychecks to accumulate.

>I buy back in at a higher price
Kek

I sold at 11k retard. I was saying higher price relative to now.