Why couldnt elon musk be satoshi nakamoto? He did develop paypal

Why couldnt elon musk be satoshi nakamoto? He did develop paypal...

Why couldnt KGB, China or NSA be satoshi nakamoto?

why couldn't the Bogdanoffs?

Im just saying paypal is a peer to peer system. Just centralized and he developed it

Because he didn't have time for the past 20 years or so. Sergey Nazarov is unironically Satoshi Nakamoto.

>he has literally said nothing that flattering of crypto thus far

>cooped with paypal

you do realize what happens to paypal with fiat if crypto takes over right? what in your right mind makes you think that?

In 2008-2009 he was tearing his hair out trying to save SpaceX and Tesla.

NO! Just no. Satoshi is samsung and toshiba.

They did build the pyramids...

Elon has zero stake in PayPal.
This.

Because he wouldn't have the time to spend hundreds of hours on bitcointalk forum, chatting with a bunch of ancaps about creating a decentralized internet currency.

He may have created it for fun and didnt expect it to do so well. Hes a true innovator and more than a genius

I'm pretty sure he is way too obsessed with himself to keep it a secret.

>create a form of currency that fucks over your main goals as organisation
what

It could be a rogue developer at the NSA or a concerned citizen of china though.

No doubt he is, but he's not Satoshi and there is no reason for you to think otherwise. Drop it already.

>develop
>paypal
What the fuck was there to develop? It's basic bitch coding. I'd have an easier time believing that Satoshi Nakamoto is Terry Davis.

This is literally red*it-tier.
Then go ahead faggot, code me some multi-billion payment platform.

because the banks are satoshi

Everybody knows it was the Jewish scammer Karpeles

>

Whats the matter user have i said too much?

No, you're being a brainlet.
>inb4 goyim knows, shut it down

sorry, i guess if i was Veeky Forums tier i'd be lazily shilling a coin across a dozen threads with such famous comments as "get in or stay poor faggots" and "op shut up, some of us are still accumulating"

this
>this right here

I found the retard

He's smart but not smart enough.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a true genius. Elon is a celebrity.

>"He is the smartest guy I've ever met, period," Cantrell tells us. "I know that sounds overblown. But I've met plenty of smart people, and I don't say that lightly. He's absolutely, frickin' amazing. I don't even think he sleeps."
>www.businessinsider.com/how-elon-musk-learned-rocket-science-for-spacex-2014-10

>Elon is a celebrity.

Why sneer at him, after everything he's done? Are you resentful about something?

i think there's a shill army trying to fud elon because the elite want to keep us grounded. using nasa they held back progress in space for decades. now private industry is threatening their monopoly. so they lash out and in the process collect an army of useful idiots to do their shilling. all so we cannot into space. elon is probably protected at all times by the military and the decent folks in deep state against the assholes in deep state, like trump is.

What about Dogecoin to the moon?