Held for over a year

>held for over a year
>stupid trades throughout last year set me back a lot but i was still up
>panic sold everything at the literal exact bottom of the crash at 70% of my ATH
i could have paid off my shitty debt, i promised my poor parents to help them with their financial problems, but instead all i left with after all this time was an amount that won't change anything while everyone around me laughs at me and keeps getting richer
it's not fair, i can't stop thinking about suicide anymore. couldn't bring myself to get out of bed and go to work today because i'm too depressed, i'm laying in bed thinking about how to kill myself right now
why me

Somebody needed to fill my bags. Sorry it had to be you. Nothing personal.

I am down 60% of my initial investment. Still iron handing it tho

listen man, stop that shit. do you have any idea how much you LEARNED? you learned not to panic sell, to get your emotions together, to take profits once in a while, and to be a better man. you can do this. now get out of bed, take a shower, run for 1 mile and go live a better life.

Boo hoo you made a bad decision. Go catch a 10x you fucking beta. Or kill yourself. No one really cares.

>browse for over a year
>still buy high sell low

>i left with after all this time was an amount that won't change anything
So why did you fucking sell? Let this be a warning
>b-but I needed to pay for my netflix and spotify
Dumbass

It literally isn't too late to just buy back in. Come up with an investment thesis when you aren't emotional and stick to it. You are at your most intelligent when you are least emotional.
And realize.. if nothing has FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGED about a project you don't sell at lows.

Stand your ground, you probably made the best choice stopping your losses. We're clearly in a bear market right now. There will be an opportunity to get in lower if you are patient. Good luck

>why me
You are a weak fgt, you don't believe in the tech. You don't believe in the coins you own. That is why u panic sell.

same here. I sold at the deep botton after 14 months of strong holding.
Still, i started to trade again with the small amount left from panic sell.

There is still hope

Why would you ever sell 100%? I went 30% fiat over time, in hindsight some sells were too low but it's not like I'm ruined or lost all possible gains.

how the actual fuck lmao
do you literally just hold btc and wait?

>why me
because YOU made the decision to sell at the worst possible time, YOU are responsible for your actions
now you either buy back in or keep crying. you make the decision.

Stop crying and do something about it. Start by going to work.

So what? You took the conservative route, cashed out, and in the short term, it wasn't the right call.

If the bull market is REALLY BACK (I dont think it is yet), then you should be able to double your money easily from here. Just wait and make it prove itself.

If the bull marketi s NOT BACK YET (I dont think it is, por at least no proof), then you made a bad decision short term, but right decision mid term.

Be patient.

Don't worry user. You'll be able to buy back cheaper. Learn from this episode though.

Well...what did you learn or take away from all this?

if you sold when it was oversold, just dont do same stupid shit buy fomo buying it when it is overbought

By the way, your real mistake was not cashing ANyTHINg out as you reached new ATHs. Not selling out of an unstable market. I can understand why you did that.

>you don't believe in the tech. You don't believe in the coins you own

Lol if you believe in the btc cyberpunk libertarian larp you a bigger faggot than op and probably a worse investor

In too deep lmao, if you back out now you'll only fuck yourself. Best of luck m8