XLM

Where were you when central banks started using Stellar?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockzero.show/c4e67558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was busy making that OC
>yfw getting in on the ground memelevel of the next bestcoin

I was snuggled up with my comfy XLM tokens... that's where i was.
In case anyone missed it, Jed confirmed on the Kevin Rose podcast a few days ago that IBM is working with "several" central banks to tokenize their country's currency... This inherently means Stellar/XLM.

>Jed confirmed on the Kevin Rose podcast a few days ago that IBM is working with "several" central banks to tokenize their country's currency... This inherently means Stellar/XLM.
cute if reptilian

Reptilian or not, XLM will increase my stack size

source?

Get on the mobi train.. CHOOOCHOOO

blockzero.show/c4e67558
Really good listen overall. I don't have timecode of Central Bank statement... you can find it. It's not a long show

>only 500 xlm

Us poorfags stay poor

It was the lowest-key shill I've ever heard. I thought I followed Stellar closely but I had never heard this news about IBM shilling Stellar to central banks before.

busy buying JNT

What if border-line retarded people living with no money shaped the world market for financial markets?

Crypto advocates jump from the idea they have a secret special currency nobody can devalue, unto recognition it's value is subject to the whims and fancies of trillions of dollars in market hedgefunds pile in and sell heavy because they know a stock ma

Too late for crypto, it will be illegal worldwide soon, that collapse is nearby, ect.

My body is ready!

In another timeline of an alternative dimension

wtf
Sorry you sold at 5.9k user

i went with stellar over ripple because i thought they didn't need the banks

if they get into bed with the central banks i'm out, i don't need that blood money on my mind

Stellar isn't chasing banks. IBM is.
Stellar is focused on building great technologies on their platform and is a non-profit. Listen to the podcast I posted above and tell me you don't respect Stellar even more.

Think about Stellar as the Currency and IBM as the bank. Nobody blames the money for being corrupt

I dunno why cryptofags need to project as this point. I bought at 7200k averaged up to 11k and sold at 16k and gain at 13k. I realized the idiot gamble I made and reduced.

I made a nice amount amount of money on BTC, only regret was not buying more at the time!, but I recognized that it was, a once in a lifetime opportunity in a huge scam.

Erm ...the xlm total supply is bigger than ripples. Doesn't that mean that the price will be we go above 5 $?

If you decide to get back in then make some money and take out your investment, then ride on profits into the sunset. Been doing this since oct 2017 and i have never slept better.

Or just buy solid backed cryptos and hold. XLM has pools for 1% gainz, Ark has DPOS, other have airdrops

I'm waiting for 3k or 2k to start adding to crypto again. I hope that is soon, but if it's 3-5 years from now, I'm okay with that too.

Listen at 16:00 on the podcast for source