Other urls found in this thread:

selfkey.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/selfkey-whitepaper-en.pdf
selfkey.org/#road_map
coindesk.com/hong-kong-orders-crypto-exchanges-delist-tokens-deemed-securities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRGN my nig

DNA

BNTY, only 20M Cap, Website 2.0 this month, large Reddit community

TheKey Has a huge coin supply, and is in fact an overvalued NEP5 token. I would advise prudent investors to get into QLINK, TNC, or DBC, as those are reasonable marketcap NEO tokens.

TNC is my pick. Go figure QLINK pumped today though and i was choosing between those two. oh well i'm a holder.

all good picks, ACT is at the beginning of a run as well.

Trinity (TNC). Hasn't mooned yet.

ZPT - Zeepin, Hasnt mooned yet...prepare!

more like cuckoin amirite

MTN

na, we just got a listing

>12 million market cap
>going into a trillion dollar industry

they got unlucky for unlocking the tokens during the hight of the crypto shitstorm... but this has an easy 100x potential

More like "buy-my-bags" thread. Remeber Veeky Forums, just like you don't want to reuse your toilet paper, you don't want to buy shitcoins, which have gone through PnD phase. The chances that you are at the red arrow spot are super high.

ADB, niggers. Do some research and compare them to ADEX/BAT/adshares and realize that this is going to 20x.

ELIX

AXP - had a shitty start and a somewhat messed up ICO - not one of the shiny coins - blockchain upgrade for a boring spend management. You know what? Boring is good. Because in the long run, it's the boring but well managed businesses earning the money.

Been saying this all along. AXP is boring as fuck. The use case, team, branding and posts here about it are all boring. But it will make you some money if your willing to hold.

What about KCS itself?

The dividends are too small to matter.

$Hat is a good pickup at these prices, you can get a 15% dividend by staking them. They also have a tiny market cap. I have a bitcoin in these guys currently. The competition just ended as well.

This stupid chinksite is still down for me

Prl has been climbing pretty fuckig nicely the last few days.

Achain (Act) also seems pretty nice. Forking platform coins seem to be in right noe

The age of shit coin moon missions has come to an end. People are going to be much more careful with their money after seeing all these pump and dumps in the aftermath. The only alts on kucoin that will ever regain their ath are eth, neo, nano, ven, and omg. And maybe aion but it's a long shot

This shit is tanking still, buy my bags

SelfKey my dudes. It's based around security which is going to become a more and more desired element in blockchain technology especially now that WallStreet is moving in big money and there have been several security breeches with other cryptos e.g. BeeToken hack. They also have a pretty great team behind them.

Here's the Whitepaper and Roadmap

selfkey.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/selfkey-whitepaper-en.pdf

selfkey.org/#road_map

POE

How is nano not a shitcoin?

>No FOTA or COFI

Niggers please, stop following Veeky Forums shills and do some research

I'd probably way for BOScoin to cool off and then jump in. That shit is gonna be bananas

It has a working product and is the only instant/feeless coin in existence you brainlet

kcs bout to get murked because its seen as a security and hong kong (where kucoin is located) said all exchanges must remove security style coins...rip kcs

rpx

kek nice fud

>implying no fees is a good thing
it's a centralized coin controlled by masternodes. and because of that it'll never be widely adopted because it isn't fair money. block lattice is the only cool thing about XRB, everything else is just "muh speed".

>thinking fees are a good thing
How'd that Stockholm syndrome treating you?
>centralized
The wider the adoption the less centralized it becomes. Neo and xlm are similar in that respect and both are still promising projects.

sauce?

Yes b'y
Super active devs, constant updates, decent telegram.

Just needs another exchange listing to moon

>QLC

Upcoming moon mission tonight? Anyone?

PRL will actually do something one day.

QLC, TNC or ZPT. take a look at them all, all are on dips and just gathering volume now.

QLC whale here, it’s not too late to buy.

coindesk.com/hong-kong-orders-crypto-exchanges-delist-tokens-deemed-securities/

MOD killing it today

I don't know what these coins do but I've made close to 30x swing trading them.

With how much initial? The markets seem pretty volatile with not a lot of volume at the moment for ELIX

MTH too. I went from maybe from 150 to 4k

AGI

DNA, PRL & BNTY are the deadly trio.

Oh, DRGN and ONION are good too.

AXP
BNTY
ELIX

TNC.
>tfw some fuckhead keeps putting up his gay little walls to be the cub of wall street
I hate KuCoin sometimes

I have posted this on many - shill me a coin thread, and was allways ignored.

CarVertical CV

just to be clear nobody here has absolutely any hope for canya right
tfw kiss 50 bucks goodbye hehe

This

ARY

AdBank

This.
And this.

LEND