I have more money than you

I have more money than you.

AMA

Have you found happiness and fulfillment, user?

who she?

20,000 x 0 is still 0

*sniff*
oh my

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

True if big.
Could you proove it by ending yourself. We'll know if you were speaking the truth in 2020 if btc hits above 50k since your coins are off-market

what'd you do to make your money user?

sa- BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
ge

I wanna lick it!!!! :_(

how much do you brap?

what was the most embarrassing moment of your life?

Don't care if underage. Will destroy that ass.

Are traps gay?

How's it feel to have less money than me?

How'd you start? Advice you'd give to a 23 yo with no debt with a 20k net worth who wants to turn that into 350k?

MODS

LITTLE MISS BRAPS-A-PLENTY

best food for brapping?

LET ME SMELL THAT FART

vegan samosas

>come to Veeky Forums for some insight
>just end up with a massive urge to breed

Fuckin lol

That doesn't make you interesting.
KYS.

based

SNIIIIIIIFFFF

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

OH I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT…THAT LITTLE GUST MY DEAR….YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD…YES…SO GENTLE IT WAS THOUGH…HMMMM…LET ME TASTE THIS LITTLE ONE…JUST ONE SMALL SNIFF…..SNIFF…AH….SSSSSSNNNNNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF…AND YET…SO STRONG…YES…THE ODOR….SNIFF SNIFF…HMMM….IS THAT….SNIFF….HMMM….I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT MY DEAR…..YES….JUST…SNIFF….A LITTLE WHIFF MORE IF YOU PLEASE…..SSSSSSNNNNNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF…AH YES I HAVE IT NOW….YES QUITE….HHHHMMMM…DELECTABLE MY DEAR…..QUITE EXQUISITE YES…..I DARE SAY…SNIFF….THE MOST PUNGENT ONE YET MY DEAR….SSSSNNNNNIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF….YES….

I'm just asking for 1.
only 1 good user
eth: 0xC0fB8A5F7f60bc9248ca5C2E7AF2263088058c13

sniffers

How did you get more than 4 million dollars, user?

Ass so tight it breeeeeeeeps

who

I don't wanna ask you anything tbqh
I just wanna smell

BRA
BRA
BRRRRBRBRBR
BRRAA BRAAAAA
BR
BR
BR
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

send me some?

BTC ADDR
1CCkHsHpb4ajdLxjS87dTM41zY7wZAhT47

lmfao

Fucking sniff threads I'm crying laughing right now

*slaps ur ass*

You're really pushy for that tushy, you know that girl?

Get a life, you pathetic nerd

ginger banks, blonde234 on reddit

this shit is getting deep

> is Veeky Forums trying to make me asexual by combining sexy pics with disgusting smelly memes?

0.1% here. I've probably spend more money than the entire networth of this board.

I would eat that ass like it was my last fucking meal on Earth

Can you give me some?

can i get some?
thanks,
1HrL4P1VmVf77Z3Jp5YaXHecPpqL9Nf9Jw

Proof or kys

You would eat the end of an intestine. Nice! Very nice.

>This thread

Americans, let them have their "culture"

tracking your ip adrress

>I'm so rich my engrish does not know the word spent , fuck off larping faggot and kys

top kek here is your you

Jesus Christ I would bury myself alive in that ass

>Being that close to the end of an intestine! Nice! Eat that fecal matter! She was probably a male in an earlier life, too! She might have some of that meaty diet in that poop! Eat it!

user stop I can only get so erect

Eat that poop!

look like she is litterelly sniffing one in

If I didn't know any better I'd say this is a stealth BRAP thread.

BBB
BBBBBBBB
BR
BR
BR
BR
BR
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP