JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=1m&orgId=1&from=now-24h&to=now
twitter.com/bitmexrekt
fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/962019972317831172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will really suck if it drops like a rock now that you've been liquidated.

Awesome
your a fag
eat shit
Bye

me to this week has been terrible to me

Are you that "smug short" guy from yesterday?

Why the fuck would you short btc right now?

retarded.

no, but his thread pushed me over the edge from 'thinking about' shorting to actually fucking do it

REEEEEEEEEE

Lol, at least you tried faggot. But not looking at TA and just getting a feel for the market can tell you right now shorting is a bad idea, theres obviously some steam being built up

I'm still holding my short, got in at 8500. The plan is to increase at 8900. If you look at the long/short ratio on bitfinex, you can see that everyone is leveraged long right now in this bear market. Can't work out for them.
datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=1m&orgId=1&from=now-24h&to=now

When will you dumb niggers learn
>this is aint stock market
>fucking HODL

"shorting bitcoin"

I sold at $9800 and shorted. It was going great until I didn't buy back in at $6000. I mean, I'm still up but I feel like a fucking retard for not buying in earlier.

>391▶
>When will you dumb niggers learn
>>this is aint stock market
>>fucking HODL

HODL is literally nothing more than a fucking meme. jackass.

>When will you dumb niggers learn
>>this is aint stock market
>>is ain't
IS AIN'T

I think the only dumb nigger here is you, user.

how the fuck were you supposed to know $6000 is the bottom

I'm one of the guys who told him that he was a fucking amateur idiot

>Hmmmmmm mmmm, what a shame if it were to indeed

I have a short at 8k, I'm getting a little nervous

Can you explain how to activate short on coinbase. Been here on the chan over a month now and seen all these topics and dont want to miss out.

>how the fuck were you supposed to know $6000 is the bottom
you never know, that's why you always buy incrementally
like 10% at 8k, 25% at 7k etc
gains from shorting would be enough to cover losses in case it woudn't bounce back

You're not the only one getting JUST'd, see pic related. Most of the time when shorts get liquidated it's a good time sell.

Well, that wasn't my only mistake. I didn't buy in at $6500 or $7000 either because I got stuborn about having missed out, and to be honest, it was down 60%, it's never not recovered in that position.

I've bought back at $8000 but that's a risky position.

Bitmex

next time use less than x100 leverage and you should be fine.

That feel when bought ETH just the right time

Lmao, I knew this would happen.
You brainlets learned a new word and spammed it during every bounce. Also saying you're shorting must have felt so badass, right?

>implying there's a bunch of shit to know about shorting and going long

Lol

hahaha if youre serious, just dont
go read or watch a video

See

twitter.com/bitmexrekt

Liquidated short on XBTUSD: Buy 399,950 @ 8672.5

I had BTC on buy all day while it was tanking. This board kept spamming that it was going to drop to 5k so I cut my loses and opened up a short. Now it's mooning.

I hate my life. I hate this constant anxiety.

What value are their contracts? Isn't that just 926000 dollars?

Don't know, but it says 10k BTC on the pic. I'm sure that's what caused the price spike a few hours ago.

somewhere right now someone is becoming an hero

That's absolutely nothing. I've seen multiple liquidations of 10 MILLION contracts before. That's at the very least like 300k

just placed a new short order on bitfinex@8720 (not filled yet)

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balanced response, and not a dismissive one,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Appointed by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warner, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

>"However, recent developments, such as the listing of Bitcoin futures contracts by US exchanges, could lead European banks too to hold positions in Bitcoin, and therefore we will certainly look at that."
- Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank

You knew all of the above, and still decided to short? Anyone who failed to see that we hit absolute bottom the moment the Senate hearing was over deserves nothing but poverty for eternity. I hope all you faggots went all-in on margin shorts.

I went 50x long during the Senate hearing. I'm a pussy, so I closed my position at $8.4k.

Still, an easy 13 BTC for doing nothing but watching some shitty Senate hearing for a couple of hours.

Implying it's news that make BTC go up and down and not 10-50 whales coordinating.

Fhcking brainlet.

post proof

Yes. It's a pure coincidence that the reversal began exactly when it became clear that the Chairmen of CFTC and SEC, as well as the majority of the US Senate were bullish on crypto and were supportive of both the tech and the markets.

Just a coincidence. Just whales.

this

Ever heard of whales making use of news to move the price accordingly?

What they're probably doing now is propping the price up to load up their shorts before dumping on your sorry ass when the next FUD news comes out

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing you retards who either sold the bottom or shorted the bottom try to rationalize your retardation.

You probably rode it all the way down too, rather than shorting when you actually should have.

>Just a coincidence. Just whales.
brainlets always need some normie explanation for market moves
so whales delivered it at the right time

prices dont just go up lineary wait a day it wil get back to 7500 then buyback in problem solved. even better put a buy order and gtfo the internet for two days and when you come back you wil have made profit now fuck off

lovely
it's faggots like yourself prolonging the recovery, not just botfags with tight settings

Liquidated short on XBTM18: Buy 2,772,199 @ 8708
9 Feb 2018

twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/962019972317831172

nigger there is a downtrend here that doesn't seem to be braking very bad idea to hold. shorting and getting liquidated on a temporary short term uptrend sucks ass and your advice is not even nearly relevant to ops problem. who is also a dumbass because attacking 9k before plummeting back under 5k was likely in the cards obviously.

>Pssh... Nothin Personnel... Kid...

That's exactly how liquidations works.

You'll must be really retarded to margin and leverage in a market that you can't control, where (((they))) only let you eat the crumbs