How many people here are LARPing?

Seriously, I need to know. I regularly see people on here talking about how they have 1m+ or posting portfolios with 500k+. It seems to me this would make those people very rich and outside of the norm. Yet I constantly see posters like this to the point that it seems the average biz poster is absolutely loaded. To read references of 100k+ trades in a casual manner is mind-blowing. Now, I'm not a total idiot. My first reaction to this is to assume most are LARPing. But then again biz probably was into crypto before it boomed, so maybe it really is possible. Please, no bullshit, give me the truth. Is this LARPing or is it for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

cityofzion.io/dapps/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No bullshit 1 mill
Many rich neets herd

The other day I'm reading a thread with lots of people saying ways they save money, like living in their car, stealing condiments from fast food places, having a shit rag instead of toilet paper, so I don't even know what to think anymore.

I have $33k and had close to $70k last month. I wouldn't be surprised if some people with $100k portfolios aren't LARPing.
Millionaire portfolios are 99.9999% fake.

I agree, most posters on here have been talking about going from $850k to $200k throughout the past month too. Part of me thinks they’re larping, the other part that they’re not. I mean what do you accomplish by pretending to be a millionaire on an anonymous fucking image board?

Not a millionaire but safely in 6 figure territory.

Been ico flipping for years.
For example, tomocoin has an 8.5 M cap with a great product. I got into the presale. I expect to make 500k on just that, lol (1 month).
Money just flows when u know what ur doing.

It's not that we're loaded, we just have literally nothing to spend on (no gf, house, etc)... At least that's me.. I live with parents still but have a huge crypto portfolio... but honestly I don't care, it's just another video game to me right now.

biz is an incredible mix of everything. Millionaires larping as retards alongside poor pajeets larping as millionaires.

Lol, I agree with this.

peaked mid 6 digits,
currenty upper 5 digits

I have 56k in crypto and 15k in my bank account.
I make, on average, 6.5k each month from my business and im working on scaling it pretty fast. So certainly not rich but my bills are low because I'm in uni so I just have tuition, housing, my office space, and my car.

Most of the rich anons are probably LARPs, but there are definitely some here.

Veeky Forums average a 1000 posts per day, let's say a normal lurker posts once per day that's 1000 people. Now consider 500 people being poor and 500 being rich. makes sense no?

Probably some real.. with little investment over the last few years crypto has gone crazy.. I barely put anything in and I was at 6figures last month..

3 figures here...started in december with 2k.
Its absolutely possible!

This board is filled with poor people larping to fit in. They all missed the bitcoin explosion and are salty as hell about it. I’d say 95% of the people here have

What do you do as a uni student making that? Currently also in UNI in cali, trying to start something I can run.

You see, my dear user. Not knowing the truth is part of the game. Just enjoy the shitposting and be part of it. Papa Bless.

Yeah but like in the back of my mind I know it's real money and all and maybe it'll help me retire or something... But right now, theres a lot of millennials who have made me feel like im not a part of the generation or anything because I don't wanna go do drugs, hear loud music, drive fast cars... I just enjoy playing some game. Also I'm really high rank on League of Legends but that game only takes up like 2% of my time, so you can imagine how much I sit around the house and do nothing.. maybe for some people that's impossible... but I look at charts all day every day and I never deal with any social situation outside of family and Veeky Forums, therefore it just happens... IDK what to say to normies other than you would hate my life even if you had my portfolio.

See, even in this thread. Lots of people claiming astronomically high values. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. But here's the part that always gets me. So much of this board acts like crypto is going to soar. I don't know if it will, but let's say hypothetically it does. Wouldn't that mean that all these biz posters now have 100 million or are actual billionaires? Now that just simply seems impossible. I don't see how the fuck that could possibly happen. So doesn't this either mean that these people are LARPing or crypto will not soar? Or perhaps both?

>shit rag instead of toilet pape

>not taking a shower after every shit
why have a smell shit rag laying around

Whole crypto was worth like $50 billion 2 years ago now there was ~700 billion flow into crypto from last year. That's 700,000,000,000. Of course some made millions out of it.

Honestly not true but think what you like.. I know there are a lot of liars but doubt 95%z

Retard

What does LARP stand for?

Hey hey hey, everybody. My name is Carlos Matos, and I am coming from New York City, New York. Let me tell you guys today: I am so excited, I am so happy, I am really so thrilled to be here right now sharing this amazing, glorious, super and exciting moment of my life with all of you guys. And let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it. The world is not anymore the way it used to be. Mm-mm, no no no.

We are coming and we are coming in waves. We are starting and we are going to actually go all over the world. We are belting the entire world. Let me tell you guys that I started 137 days ago with only $25,610. And right now, I am reaching $140,000. Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, wassup!

And let me tell you that I am actually earning around 100-- I mean around $1,400 on an everyday basis seven days a week. WHAT?!

I am right now independently, financially independently... I am saying to so many people who said that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game. "Hey, you're gonna lose all your money." My wife still doesn't even believe in me. I'm telling her, "Look, honey these is real."

"No, no, no, no, no. That's a scam!"

And I said, "I'm gonna go to the bank, I'm gonna get my Bitcoins, I'm going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table."

"No, that's money that you took from another account."

I say, "What am I gonna do?!"

Then I said to my wife, "You know what?" When I am starting to put $10,000 a day on her, right on her-- you know, on her table," then she's gonna say, "Whoa!" Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, okay, that's real!"

So guys, I wanna tell you something. Faith and belief is the one thing that we will need to be able to change the world. And right now, I believe that, in this g-room, we have the seed, that's gonna germinate and that's going to explode into an amazing opportunity for us to change this entire world.

No, it really doesn't make sense to me. In real life it is shockingly rare to meet a millionaire under 30. 100k at that age would also be incredibly high. So how does it add up that all these people here are that rich?

Anyone who started early 2017 or before should have at least 100k

SMMA

boomers will literally throw money at you to tweet for their businesses

Anybody who knew about the Ethereum ICO in 2014, invested merely $300 and was strong enough to not sell till today, is a millionair now.

Indeed, I know people who did several of the ICO's in the list and are in the 100 million range.

It's not hard, just be there at the right time.

Not necessary friend. MY ATH was 110k $ i hodl only 1 coin that i got in ICO 2 years ago. I invested just 300$. A guy that put 3000$ which is not such a crazy amount considering that my ath is 110K$ would have over 3 mil if he just HODL

Well they might be very rich not a lot of actually fun anonymous buisness forums out there nigger

Plenty of larpers too but just think of the numbers

Even if people with 500k and above is 1% of our population. That’s 3.25 MILLION people just in the USA if we include all the western world and the wealthy Asian economies 1% is like 6 or 7 million people with those kind of portfolios

Im mid 30s with a decent job and have been in buying bitcoin for a few years.. its not that uncommon..

I own my $400,000 home because I worked 2-3 jobs for 5 years and put every penny into savings and vanguard until I had enough to buy it in full.

t. Nocoiner

Very happy with my path.

Lol, we can be friends. Same, except for the games part. Mostly watch anime but just out of boredom.

Why even go to uni? Just quit your doing great uni offers you nothing

are there any emerging ICOs that could boom like ETH did now?

Those people exist, students with $100 also exist. I would say average portfolio here is in the tens of thousands, higher than that I'm skeptical. Some bought bitcoin before the exile from /g/, some bought Ether and actually held, some bought anshares... Did you read that thread on Binance and their servers? Everyone and their mother was a sysadmin. But not everyone was lying.

I made $600 into $150k. If I'd had more capital when I bought in I could easily be a millionaire now. I'll post proof if anyone cares about my pathetic sub-million portfolio.

I am still hoping for the return of real business topics on Veeky Forums or at the very least to learn how others male money with crypto to hopefully trade my way up. I only have $10 in crypto, do you think I can double this every week or two for the next year somehow?

People coming here claiming to be whales are for sure larping but not all people talking about portfolios are some people like to look cool on the internet..

23, million plus here. Crypto neet since 2013. Trust me or not, that's the case.
Old fag shit for proof:
Fontas was best guy
Crypt coin took my money
Btcevouchers on April fools
Ripple giveaway 10k for free

Yea me too.. Waiting on Konosuba S3 thats like the biggest thing I'm looking forward to. Also I'm moving to Seoul in like a week, but that's mostly just for the really good delivery food and PC rooms.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

In June I had $25,000 on the bank that I didn't need and now i have $200,000 in the bank that I don't need.

Money is a meme. I was less stressed, fitter and had a clearner room before I started crypto. Now I check charts all day and try to get out of the smart contract programming space where you can make tens of thousands just for 200 lines of code but it also takes up 120% of your time each day.

wait for chainlink to fall below 0.39$ again
go 100% in
hodl
(remember to do this before the beginning of april)

Just relax to anime

I like you, nearly the same tastes. Btw, instead of league I play vain glory on mobile, I guess pretty similar.

I hate to say it, but I doubt it. Doubling every week for a year would be incredible, but I don't think it's realistic.

Why don't we all start a fund together guys?

I had deep 6 figures and now I have low 5 figures, not a larp. Made some very bad trades and didn't cut losses, lamo. Most people are losing money in crypto, because most of the MONEY is insiders/bots/whales with whom we can not compete.

Definitely some lucky guys around, though.

that is literally what happened to me last month. no LARP. almost every non-retard who threw down 2k this time last year is well into the 6 figures by now

fund for what

What would my minimum needed be? How can I start making crypto if I can't mine or having to prostitute myself or buying drugs.

> its not hard

If you guys are anything like me, a fund won't work - I am lazy as fuck, don't wanna write reports.

Minimum needed for what?

For taking actual equity positions in blockchain or machine learning companies (and maybe token sales since everyone here is already doing that to some extent anyway)

Ethereum was fudded to hell (due to it's actual problems, e.g. insecurity) as well, but nobody knew ICO's would be the only relevant kind of dApp to emerge for half a decade so it was just a nerdy pic.

Funny enough, I knew blockchain tech (independent of bitcoin, even if that was the catalist) already 2012, but I didn't care. At the time I got into the pickup scene and -sort of similar to crypto- it took off and worked well and at one point I was fucking several different girls a week (and achievement for an autist like me), but also this was just a phase. Now I have sex here and there, and just like I took something from it and left it behind, I'm in the hundrets of k dollars range with crypto and want to leave it behind. Without meming, I should clean my room and sort myself out now.

Diversified Investing.

It's getting to be very hard for those explosions now. I got in 2nd week of January with $100. Now a total of $500 and I am down to $300. 99% of it is being a noob and falling for memes, FOMOing, and panic selling. Got KIN, RLX, ZIL, and XLM. Also got EXRN hoping in a year these do good.

I have around 120K and just assume anyone with a bigger portfolio is a LARP 95% of the time. This site turned into Facebook 2.0 around 2013-2014 and most of the old/ancient fags are long gone to the evil racist nazi chans so it's no surprise most kids here have around $1000 tops in the game. Probably in LINK too, LAUGHING OUT LOUD IN REAL LIFE.

Everyone who didn’t make al least x10 every 3 months during 2017 is a fucking retard. Like total brainlet pajeet tier.
1m+ portfolios are easy for everyone who has started in early 2017.

If you are asking about making money. The minimum would probably 1k. Just 5x that and you will be in a good position. No larp, if you can get in on tomocoin you will probably set. But remember DYOR.
I have no reason to shill it, the ico will fill regardless of shilling. Just letting u guys know.

I don't know. I wish I could give you a better answer but I have no clue how to predict any of this stuff.

There’s probably a bunch of faggot larpers but for sure a lot are legit. I was over 1m before this crash, I’m in all alts so I got hit hard, around 200k at bottom.

I'll do the reporting / operations since I've already done it before if you guys are actually interested, it's not too challenging really.

Also the level of internal formality is really up to all the partners, not every fund has to be some kind of thought leader. For anyone who actually wants to talk more about it here's a throw away account [email protected]

Is there money to be made beside creating ponzis?

if Veeky Forums existed in the early 2010s I'd be a millionaire

How do you make throwaway gmails? Don't they require phone number?

Nah they let you skip that step, they just really want you to give them all your personal information so they make it seem important.

>18
>10 million in crypto
>80 million in stocks
>15 Cars
>4 supermodel girlfriends that don't know about each other.
>5 supermodel boyfriends that don't know about each other
>90 foot yacht.
>Chauffeur and Mercedes S600 Maybach Pullman always stocked with Krug and Louis XIII.

Kek

not really, plenty of us got in when bitcoin first appeared on /g/ and tor.

because if(more like when) my business stagnates and I can't find any more clients I need that piece of paper that signifies I can code, even though I'm at a much higher level that what's being taught to me rn. That said I'm a freshman so I'm only in the entry level classes

Where is GameCredits? Iirc that's the highest roi ico to date

rlx is a long term hold my nigga, dont expect it to moon anytime soon

That will depend on your perspective. I think it's fairly evident that crypto is here to stay in one form or another, and even if the main transfer of value ledger will eventually be made by google or whatnot and all current dApps are experiements and business ideas that don't work, having those skills is valuable and will be needed. If you know how to deploy a website and do RPC calls, you're 40% there.
Besides actually working with a project, you can also just get involved with communities like ARK or NOW and get rewards for doing pull requests. You can easily wage $3000 a month from home like that.
Or here, in 3 weeks ten people will get $50.000 each for protoyping contracts on NEO
cityofzion.io/dapps/2
If it's like last time, the competition consists of maybe thirty teams and ten of it get a stack that a normie will never see, simply because those projects need devs more than money. As they all have millions and billions to spend.

Send me some of your video game points, i'll do a backflip for you.

I'm not larping, I've got nothing.

Should I just kill myself instead of trying?

If you seriously think anyone with money is posting on biz you deserve to be poor

>even though I'm at a much higher level that what's being taught to me rn
>That said I'm a freshman so I'm only in the entry level classes
fyi, it wont change. finished my BS in comp sci a few years ago
I didn't really learn anything from any of my CS classes.
I learned a lot of new math from the math and physics classes, and that's pretty much all I took away from the whole experience
besides dat piece of paper

350k networth 250k coins at peak

150k coins now.

Money in total is 40k

I just think there's a large wealth inequality here. Newfags like me are broke as shit, oldfags (depending on their Veeky Forums age) are loaded as fuck.

So basially:

time spent on Veeky Forums is correlated with how much wealth you have accrued.

therefore it is safe to assume that:

>as t (on Veeky Forums) approaches infinity
>net worth approaches infinity

Unless you're one of those dumbasses that made a fortune and gambled it all away. The shit I've read here..

Thanks for the info, yeah I'm a programmer myself (comfy herding my bots at the moment).
The competition looks fun, so maybe I will just join it to see how I compare.
And yeah, it seems like there are millions and billions of dollars in crypto but almost no competent programmers.

you mean before the beginning of next Friday?

I have exactly the same life. I don't enjoy games and have a job but no social life and nothing to do. But i'd still like your portfolio. I kinda have to little time to focus completely on trading but too much time to not do it. Some tips?

ATH portfolio was $891K

Sitting at $455K right now. My portfolio went as low as $299K this past week.

basically what i have to do, having a hair ass is retarded, why the fuck did evolution give me that

it's impossible to wipe my ass with thin weak ass toilet paper, i need strong ass baby wipes or a damn shower. fuck this

ATH 1.3 million, current ~900k. Not bad.

I've been in since 2016 though, I feel I should have more at this point, but whatamigunnado

I am at about 55k down from 80 last month. I fully expect to be well over 100k in a month or so.

I have $2k in my coingoy wallet and I'm waiting to buy in.

When will the price drop?

1 gorillion dollars

Stay in high school you nignog you may learn something.

I have 10k crypto. not larping

But user you just explained how it could happen.

Not a larp. All it takes is two lucky breaks to make it big. First for me was getting in on the csgo gambling fad while it was hot and making hundreds of thousands buying and selling skins. Second was neively putting it all into Bitcoin when it was at 600$.
This, Im too confortable where I am to upgrade my lifestyle.
Live action role playing

Right now I'm sitting at a french Cafe in Laguna Beach randomly lurking biz because I can. Feels good to enjoy this freedom while I can.

I have 2.5k crypto. Got just'd from 15k ATH starting in Dec. 50% down on initial investment.

But hey, now I know what a crash looks like. And I'm gonna grind my way back up and past my ATH.

I went from buying 200$ worth of crypto, to having 100$..

>being rich
>posting on a Moldova turtle exchange forum's business board