Prove to me that this isn't an overhyped piece if garbage...

Prove to me that this isn't an overhyped piece if garbage. It's basically an insanely overpriced solution to DNS in the crypto space. How the fuck do you possibly think this isn't over valued lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

news.joins.com/article/22235404
reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7mwugw/icx_from_a_korean_perspective/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i bought 1500 of those during the crash at cutthroat prices
have no clue what this coin does desu but I know ICX is going places. i know its something about korea

>People who buy after ico and or main

Prove to me that this isn't an overhyped piece if garbage. It's basically an insanely overpriced solution to DNS in the crypto space. How the fuck do you possibly think this isn't over valued lmao

Exactly. Eth already exists and we don't need this garbage lmfao

then don't buy, no one gives a shit

tfw fudding your own coins

no-one wants you to buy it lmfao. You don't have any money if you don't dyor, thats just the firs truly of life. So go ahead, don't buy it, don't make any money, continue to ask other people to do research for you. Fucking pathetic. The absolute state of /biz.

Prove to me that this isn't an overhyped piece if garbage. It's basically an insanely overpriced solution to hunger in the snack space. How the fuck do you possibly think this isn't over valued lmao

ICX being over $1.77 defeats the purpose of this coin

>muh korean hype
Barely anyone in korea even follows icx and everyone with icx bags just jerks off to the thought of korean exchanges bringing in mass amounts of fiat kek

lmao thanks bought something else instead

>tfw you're the entire Croatian hype for ICX

Feels good

Lmfao. Have u ever thought about the fact that they use an entirely different alphabet. These searches seem dogshit and skewed

posting google trends was being generous the results are far worse when checking trends from native korean search engines and social media. Don't become a blind emotional investor it's the worst thing that can happen to you

I don't have any money in ICX. But these trend searches seem very unfair and I'd love to see what Korean social media and search engines you used to see your results.

check volume on korean exchanges dumbfuck

>korean exchange volume so high
not even on any korean exchanges and barely has a presence in korean crypto community.
gg

he doesnt follow DYOR... he doesnt read the whitepaper. he doesnt look at what they are trying to accomplish. he only looks at google trends.. just LOL

keep holding those bags at least your arms will get stronger

Yes my dear......sniffffffffFFFF...Smells like......
...bullshit...yes quite a familiar smell.........Sniffffffffffffffff....quite pungent....thrown me off with that one i must admit.....

Prove to me that this isn't an overhyped piece if garbage. It's basically an insanely overpriced solution to transportation in the car space. How the fuck do you possibly think this isn't over valued lmao

koreans are on huobi and okex dumbass

do not buy or buy making this thread solves nothing as you brought nothing to the table to even discuss worthwhile you said just made a dumbass comment do not post about icon ever again it is fucking dead

dont forget Coinone and Bitthumb. CEO of ICX is owner of Coinone. just lol... just forget it

first comment = best comment.
this is literally all there is to it. korea

ooo baby look at all those KRW pairings....o wait

koreans use icx for vending machines

news.joins.com/article/22235404

also reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7mwugw/icx_from_a_korean_perspective/

you actually still think this fucking matters. why does everyone act like koreans do not know binance exists.

every korean got in on ico and the westerners who could not participate bought all their bags at ATH

You need competing platforms. ETH also does not have much functionality and their programming language is garbage.

Look, Korea has normies too dumb dumb. It's like saying XLM wont moon if it goes on coinbase.

Its about parring with KRW

So where the tokens on binance automatically swapped?

yeah but its not like coinbase that only has 4 USD pairings and any other coin they had it will get pumped.

Anyone know the answer to this?