Selling furniture on craigslist before moving

>Selling furniture on craigslist before moving
>Some actual pajeet offers to buy it
>Shows up at my house ready to buy
>Says "How about __" price which is lower than I advertised
>I'm too fucking shy and beta to say no so I say ok
>Tfw he leaves and I have no furniture and realize I let myself get scammed
>Tfw my new job contract as a teacher that I'm moving to start has stipulations that I have to pass certain evaluations or I'll be fired after the first year and that will probably kill my chance at any sort of career
I'm going to kill myself today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K64Oz83swmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>letting the single most beta demographic make you a beta
You already know what to do

sounds like you just need to stop being a pussy

Look at the bright side. Now you won't stub your ugly beta toes walking around the house.

I just realized I'm moving abroad and selling everything I own to teach in a foreign country that might fire me after a year and then I'll be homeless and a NEET again with nowhere to return to, but this time scared and abroad. At this point I'm just going to end it. Probably today as soon as I finish deciding how.

that's just haggleing. It is more prominent in their culture. It is always assumed the real price is lower than the stated price.

you have to realize you have nothing to lose. You should really be more fearless at this point. I have a lot to lose so it holds me back.

>be me selling a kayak on Craigslist
>price is firm (in ad)
>sits on CL for over a month
>some Mexican wants to buy it
>sure man come on by
>he shows up in his beat ass Chevy Silverado with 24" chrome wheels
>looks at kayak for a few minutes
>"I give you one thousand?"
>"sorry amigo price is firm at 1200, it says it in the ad."
>"my friend it has been on the Craigslist for a long time, you no want sell?"
>"I'm in no hurry."
>"my friend I drove a long way, at least you can take 1100?"
>"sorry bud, 1200."
>"i pass then, you need to make a deal."
>"drive safe amigo."
It ended up sitting on CL for another two months before I sold it to a high school football coach, he offered the 1200, told him I'd take 11. Kek. Fuck Mexicans and pajeets.

I'm married and have about $140k in cash, realistically, and my wife owns the house I'm moving to abroad. It's tough bringing my wife everywhere. She also doesn't have a green card so getting back into the United States could be another 5 month process if we need to come back.

I'm just scared, and I didn't realize it could be so easy to lose a teaching job abroad for some reason, or that I would have to get up at like 5:30 just to get to the school on time.

What, realistically, do I have to live for?

Good for you I'm jealous.

Kek

Looks like that mexican was trying to get the best out of that situation.

An intelligent individual, doubtlessly.

Sorry bro this board is for financial advice, go on /b/

OP, you're supposed to respond to his lowball with a counter offer; either advertised price firm or somewhere a little less than advertised and a ways above guy's lowball. This may go back and forth a couple times, pajeet may pretend to start walking away at which point you either wait to see what he does or shout another offer at him.

How the fuck are you married yet such a beta that you can't tell someone that you won't lower price on fucking furniture

MAN THE FUCK UP

>What, realistically, do I have to live for?

Uh.. your fucking wife? did you marry a thaibride that you don't care about or something wtf?

Well it's basically over now. He's coming back to pick up some of the stuff but he's already paid me. It doesn't really matter ultimately though. I think my problems are running much deeper than this..

I love my wife. I lost my old job 7 months ago and felt like teaching was the only think I could get. I'm just so tired of disappointing her.

kek

They're fucking animals, pal. I live in Canada amongst them and they try to fuck everyone on every trade they make. Our company has an unspoken policy that we avoid doing business with them because of the number of times they've reneged or have tried to jew us down during contract negotiation. I'm talking about street shitters in case you haven't figured that out.

Well played

OP you need to get angry once in a while.

this
you always go halfway
in MMOs I slightly overprice shit, expecting to be haggled down to my desired price
if someone in a rush buys at full price, that's profit for me

Brampton or Surrey?

enjoy teaching abroad while your wife is getting dicked down at home.

Your like I used to be. To high in agreeableness (one of five big traits in psychology)
Its one of the reasons women get paid less on average
Assertiveness training-get on it
Pic related btw

Also check this vid to get stared. the guy is kinda off-putting but gives good advice
off-putting

shit, forgot the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=K64Oz83swmA

Now you get your chance to talk shit about street shitting pajeets on here
>go ahead boy, you deserve it

>selling thing
>how much?
>offer

i sold an indian a broken fridge once lol

You should learn how to haggle, user. It comes in handy when buying a house or a car (new and used).

I'll take the advice. thanks

Just kick him in the balls when he comes over the next time.
You are going out of country soon-ish anyway, so thats your opportunity to stop being such a beta faggot

I dont mind haggling but do it in email first.
Protip though, just turn down their deal they usually have more money or go to the bank. Like they think cause they are there cash in hand they can get you to do a lower price cause its easy. But the sunk cost fallacy is in your favour. They came all the way to your house to look at it. All you did was open a door. Let them waste their time. Also just mark up prices for more haggling room and less email spam.
t. lives in Surrey.

>be me selling cinder blocks on craigslist
>no pussy shit

Do it, OP.

make sure you pay him $1,000 for the revolutionary idea that SJWs are annoying and life changing advice that you should clean your room!

I don't understand why the Mexican would do this. He passed up on a good deal and wasted his time for 100 dollars?

nice

it's pretty obvious you have an Asian wife. What country?

lol you are a fucking pussy. holy shit. hahahahaha. you are fucking pathetic. XD fucking man up you little bitch haehahaha holy shit like wtf hahahahah what the fuck you are such a little faggot. especially to a fucking INDIAN haha not even like a huge black dude or something. a fucking indian. and you were too beta. they literally shit in the street you fucking loser. HAHAHAH and you are worse than that. btw kys nigger.

South Korea. how?

you're totally miserable with depressingly low self esteem and your wife is disappointed with you. you're not exactly the profile of a guy married to a Latina or white woman.

You lost out on a little bit of money. Buck up, dude. You're starting a new chapter in life. Stop thinking that you'll fuck up.

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

Getting fired from my cushy corporate job really messed me up, I think. I've been a NEET for like 7 months now living on the money I made through crypto. Finally decide to give it all up and just go teach mathematics abroad in some middle school and my friend suddenly offers me a job at his startup here in the US, but I've already signed the contracts abroad, sold all my furniture, bought the tickets, told everyone, etc., and am leaving in a few days and I'm terrified because schools abroad throw away foreign teachers like they're nothing and when that happens it will feel even worse. How do you get that kind of confidence back?

Never been there either. This isn't spillover I've been here since early 2008, so I'm still a newfag but the pre-leddit kind I guess.

negotiating is knowing when to walk away. You could say the same thing about OP, basically just a game of chicken over $100
This why I always haggle over email first. That being said you can get better deals putting people on the spot, and with something like a kayak you can point out every dent and ding. Normally you I'd side with you, but people who put "PRICE FIRM" are the worst.

More alpha salesmen.

Jesus, you pussy, she is gonna cheat on you.

cheat on you with a pajeet

>Jesus, you pussy, she cheats on you
Fixed. Don`t worry OP, being a cuck is becoming socially accepted right now

AHAHAHAH THE BETA GOOK COMBO. OH GOD

They're only physically beta.

you're a math teacher not an esl teacher. You'll be ok in South Korea. Sack up, faggot

Bullying OP for having a master race wife.
OP is a limp wristed faggor, but come on now. We all want Korean QTs.

THIS. OMG...im a poo but this is too fucking true loll

Thanks. I seriously appreciate that.

I've been selling shit on the internet since 2010. The attitude of buyers have changed dramatically and people aren't afraid to shitpost in your thread anymore. They think it's a fucking discussion venue for the object or something. It makes it extremely hard to jew /v/ niggers with inflated gpu prices.

Man it used to be so nice. People would pm you when they are interested and that's that.

just buy int now, sell in 1 month then buy shipchain and hodl 2 years.

everything will be fine

KEKSIMUS!!

>selling electronics on craigslist
>black guy rolls up in decent looking sedan
>properly dressed and well mannered
>leaves to get cash out of ATM (smart move so he doesn't get robbed before he sees the product)
>comes back and pays me the full amount and I give him a discount because it's for his little brother

wtf /pol/ I thought he was gonna stab me!

Some people just want to feel like they're getting a deal. Especially mexis and indians.
I always put "price firm" in ad to keep away lowballers. I don't mind a little haggling usually unless you're an entitled little shit

try /nocomfort/ for 3 months
your test will improve by a good 57%

>giving unnecessary discounts
are you faggots retarded

>can't find on 4, 8, or reddit

what is it?

cant find it now
i'm busy doing /nobreathe/ now.
that plus /noballs/
the effect on my trades has been huge!

also:
/nohome/ increases your test by 43%
add that to /nopillow/ you'll reach 87% easy

lel

>letting some pajeet walk all over you because you're too beta to say no
>scammed
>now playing the victim
What a pathetic faggot.

Since this thread is mostly people making fun of me now, wife just came in and is shouting again, for essentially no reason at all. Just screaming.

try /notoothpaste/ newfriend,
this plus /noeat-xceptsuger/ you can be rest assured of solid gainz all year

It's prominent in every 3rd world inferior culture. I lived in Brazil and it was the same shit.

Getting bullied by scamming beta pajeets means you are literally the most beta man on planet earth

>So for X dollars I get the bed, the desk, and the table, yes?
>Yeah...ok
>How about Y dollars?
>Ok
>Ok good so the desk, the bed, the table, and the vacuum for free?
>What? No. Just the desk, the bed, and the table
>Ok ok
This happened today multiple times for things.

Reminded me of that joke about the Jewish father
>Dad I need to borrow $20.
>$15? That's a lot of money, what do you need $10 for?

What would happen if you don't give the stuff back? Say you don't remember selling him anything and that you will call the cops if he keeps harassing you

I already gave it to him. He wants more too but I told him "We'll think about it and let you know later."

screen cap sharpie in pooper and i'll tell you how not to be a pussy...
deal?
send me 0.5 BTC ontop and i'll throw in my secret to bigger glutes and upping your test.

This is why you post your sale for more than you actually wanted to let the retards "haggle you down for a good deal." Fake Amazon sale mentality.

I see now.

Haggling is part of Indian culture, you should have just negotiated a little. I actually do it all the time, its fun giving them ridiculous prices and watching them freak out.

based

I actually did this while abroad in Thailand a lot but that was years ago. I feel too shy now for whatever reason.

The only downside is having Asian kids as children. I can't get over the thought of having a little Asian boy as my successor and contribution

Tell more about your math education

post photo of wife

My math education? I earned a degree in mathematics from an Ivy League school. I love math but ended up failing as an actuary after my undergraduate degree.
I'm not going to do that though

ITT Burgers not smart enough to teach kids in shitholes

The absolute state of burgers

>teacher
>job
You never had a future anyways. Rest in peace, OP.

how do you fail at life with a degree in maths from an ivy? you could've gone into finance or AI or research

yet you can't get a teacher position

blur her face and post the pics. as long as you don't have shipping labels or a license plate in the background you'll be fine. Veeky Forums strips exif data. post the pics and i'll give you some advice about becoming more confident that actually worked well for me.

>how do you fail at life with a degree in maths from an ivy?
didn't the first post make that apparent?

This. Latinas would straponrape a cuckburger fag like this.

Stacey would probably charge him with maritalrape and cuck him with a lawyer.

And how is this Veeky Forums related?

you are so beta that you are gonna off yourself BEFORE you even fail?

wow.

might as well go through with it then.

>selling thing
>how much?
>offer

>lowball it
>They get offended and start insulting you

Enjoy your little asian screaming machine
It's like a shitty car. The first year is fine and then it gets progressively worse
Mine ended up ruining my life!

>they get offended and start insulting you
>you walk away, content that you didnt get ripped off, completely unphased by the mans insults as your not a baby and you understand that it's not real.

KEK I did not know POC was a thing, thanks user, it's been funnier thant reading LINK threads

Pajeets are mentally beta.