Has anyone else looked at the Tau public ledger on coinmarketcap or eitherscan and noticed that there are 30+ acct's...

Has anyone else looked at the Tau public ledger on coinmarketcap or eitherscan and noticed that there are 30+ acct's worth 1million tau+ that received it within the first month that now have 0 tau? I have a lot of money in Lamden, but after looking at the public wallet transactions it seems pretty obvious that we all got scammed. Best part is they'll probably delete this post before anyone gets to see it. Would really appreciate someone telling me why I'm wrong. But at this point tau is worth .13 and it seems pretty obvious we all got completely screwed over. Could someone please explain this to me? Also anyone that still believes in Tau could you explain why? It seems crystal clear that the COO leaving the company was a planned move to make the dumping of tau by Stu look less sketchy. SERIOUSLY, look at the public transactions of Tau. There are hundreds of accts trading 1m+ right when it was worth $1.20 that now have 0 tau. LITTERALLY ZERO now. Also, anyone else notice that anytime anyone questions Lamden they immediately get shit on with comments saying, "are you a child? real investors know to hodl" "you're an immature kid, hodl" It's so obvious that this is a scam I can't believe they haven't already gotten criminal charges. I can't wait for one of the lamden tau staff to comment on this post insulting me personally to say that this is wrong. This isn't even a well run scam. I hate that I have so much money invested I don't want to pull out. Guarantee someone replies, probably 'jason' to this and says "the cryptocurrency market is crashing, hodl, it'll recover." Literally IDC I lost a lot of money here, and I learned a valuable lesson, what I find surprising is how many people are still falling for this.

seriously I posted an hour ago had mad replies and got banned. Look at the public ledger it's unbelievably obvious that it's a pump and dump bro

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/TsSq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice pasta

its not a pasta you fuck read the whole thing

You kept posting this, So I did a little digging, and found out you were full of shit.

Thanks for making me waste 30 mins OP

no

Wow I just checked and you're right. This is bad. Are those accounts confirmed the devs?

This is really a scam.

haven't read the whole post, but based on their token sale this is the biggest scam project out right now

just sell op

Gtfo pussy and stop blaming ppl for bad trading......

told you guys to stay away from this shitcoin

kek.

sold at $1.20. There are way better projects to invest in, honestly.

Haha you piece of shit posted this same pasta two days ago and it was refuted. DIAF you piece of fudding shit.

I see this same post every day why you mad little feller

pretty sure this is paste cause its not 13 cents, its over 22 or something... also, i think OP wants to get the price down to ICO levels to fill his bags up

Oh shit! Stu just dropped a pdf on the Telegram that debunked everything!

lel you posted this bad pasta last week

not bad stuie

Yeah it's fucking amazingly detailed. I love it.

Fuck you liefeng. Fucking slant eyed rice muncher

imgur.com/gallery/TsSq0

Here you go.
Now stop fudding this board faggot.

Post a screenshot?

I wanna know which guy at tau fucked your mother

kek

Yea man, lamden is done. It's just a cheap aion knock off.
All the devs do is shit on other projects hoping people buy it.

reminds me of that bitcoin scam

meh it sucks that they got greedy and backed up on the token burn.
It's a shittoken, yes, but as shittokens go it's not that bad. I can see it going to $10 if they release something.

Proof on imgur - imgur.com/gallery/TsSq0

>leifeng
It had to be a chink spreading FUD

It's a blockchain platform so this thing will reach 100mil+ again easily based on that alone.

Te best bitches are in Lamden

i would sell your bags immediately. You will lose everything. Then we can grab coins at ICO price so u can FOMO back in when alpha is released and Veeky Forums is shiling the fck out Lamden/Tau. Just sell now and buy Aion.

sorry honey but this bad boy isnt going below 2x ico price no matter the fud
might as well just fomo in