HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS
>Having dinner with family because grandad is going away.
>Dad arrives on the phone with uncle talking about bitcoin and shit.
>Am interested so get in the convo and he's talking about how it's going up and how uncle is buying bitcoin packages or whatever but basically he's making money on bitcoin.
>None of the family know anything about this shit so it's just me and my dad talking while rest of family awkwardly eats in silence.
>Dad starts talking about how he wants to buy bitcoin and also this thing I've never heard of called TBC and unironically talks about how it's called 'the billion coin' and how it's going to 'end world poverty' and how it's going up to $100B in value.
>Mfw he actually believes this crap...
>And he actually said in front of the whole family how he buys bitcoin for this RANDOM GUY ON THE INTERNET called 'Tony' and sends him FUCKING BITCOINS in exchange for 'Kringles', not PRINGLES the crisp but FUCKING KRINGLES!!!
>No one in the family understands anything about cryptocurrencies so they just assume that he's 'investing'.
He's sent me an email and wants me to buy Pringles, no sorry, fucking KRINGLES from Tony and Tony is going to 'set me up' with this smokin' hot investment where I give Tony hundreds of fucking pounderoonies worth in bitcoin for fake crypto worth less than an actual tube of Pringles.
>And now I've got to reply kindly telling my dad how much of a fucking idiot he is for buying into the most cliche sounding blatantly obvious scam ever, without actually telling him how unbelievably gullible he is.... FUCK MY LIFE, and Tony whoever that is

Like seriously, LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE!!!
thebillioncoin.info/index.php
HOW-CAN-YOU-FALL-FOR-THIS?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.thebillioncoin.info/2016/11/18/welcome-to-kringles-imagearticle/
thebillioncoin.info/tbc_events.php
blog.thebillioncoin.info/2016/06/28/4th-meeting-in-urue-offing-nigeria-photosarticle/
thebillioncoin.info/tbc_testimonials.php
youtube.com/watch?v=9YHQ1mg-q9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pasta/10

Larp but yeah I'm glad that my family is higher IQ. My dad's a business owner

legit as fuck, bought 100k

blog.thebillioncoin.info/2016/11/18/welcome-to-kringles-imagearticle/

Well, the website seems legit. They even have events worldwide: thebillioncoin.info/tbc_events.php

They also show their faces. What kind of scammer shows his face? You should thank your dad for turning your family rich

>homepage isn't even convincing as a scam
>no usage
>no white paper
>total verified members in the hundreds of thousands (fucking how when there's nothing to register on)
>nothing on the webpage except buy and sell
>click on sell pringles button
>"you cannot sell your pringles until you're a verified member"
>whole point of crpyto is its a decentralized platform
>recently posted article
>2016
>go back to events on the mainpage
>there's no events
>see flags from the Philippines all over the events webpage

I'd literally shoot someone in the head if they ever bought this PoS.

Right? No ones ever been scammed by Nigerians.

blog.thebillioncoin.info/2016/06/28/4th-meeting-in-urue-offing-nigeria-photosarticle/

Nice just bought 100k

thebillioncoin.info/tbc_testimonials.php
amazing

'We need to shill these people ETHpyramid

Those nigerians holy shit

thanks for reposting

Holy fuck check out the testimonials page, it's all third world africans. The page with the price chart is literally a perfect exponential curve how the fuck can anyone fall for this.

Okay I've been making this sauce for my burgers for the last 29 years of my life, I call it Quinky Sauce. It's just 3 parts ketchup, 2 parts Sayosauce, and 2 parts Mustard.

Anyways tonight we had burgers, and my daughter wouldn't eat my Quinky Sauce so I punished her by making her go to her room for a time out.

My wife get's all pissed at me for doing this, If my daughter doesn't want to eat the food we make in this house, why should I be the bad guy for punishing her?

I'm gonna continue making Burgers the way people in this family eats burgers, but I think maybe I could mild down my recipe a bit, I was wondering if you guy's had any recipe's or variation on Quinky Sauce that would be suitable for a child?

How the fuck are there 1938 pages of testimonial videos for this shit what the fuck?

its a pyramid scheme, you gotta refer other people

add 3 parts bleach

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

the amount of pajeets and niggers they found to do these videos is absolutely staggering

last thread was fun tho

>he wants to be a we wuz kangz nigger instead of deus vulting in constantinople
ethpyramid cucks everybody

do they give certificates?

Drop the mustard. She's too much of a little bitch to taste a real man's sauce. Add something more sweet like mayo

>nearly 2000 pages of videos
>it's nearly all africans reading scripts on fake youtube channels
holy kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9YHQ1mg-q9s