BTC is horrible shit

BTC is horrible shit.

>enjoy being poor
>do you not enjoy gains?
>fine, I'll get rich alone then

Okay okay, I'll buy it and join the religion, and never ask the forbidden questions about BTC.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VCUtDtY50z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why did I let you go

Ask away baby open Pandora's box.

ohh oh god

What's
Backing
Tether???

BBB
BBBBBBBB
BRRRRRRRRRRR
BR
BRBRBBRBR
BR
BR
BR
BR
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Isn't BTC just a psychotic, worldwide lottery where you can only win if you meme others around you into pouring money into the system, making the price rise and you richer?

The "currency of the future" meme is just a reassuring lie that you can depend on when you think it's thin air you're buying. Because that's exactly what you're buying.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

OH YES...VERY GOOD!....VERY SLOPPY AND WET MY DEAR....HMMMMM...IS THAT A DROP OF NUGGET I SEE ON THE RIM?...HMMMM.....LET ME.....LET ME JUST HAVE A LITTLE TASTE BEFORE THE SNIFF MY DARLING.......HMMMMM....HMM..YES....THAT IS A DELICATE BIT OF CHOCOLATE MY DEAR....AH YES....LET ME GUESS...CURRY FOR DINNER?....OH QUITE RIGHT I AM....AREN'T I?....OK....TIME FOR SNIFF.....SSSSSNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF.....HMMM...HHHMMMMM I SEE...YES....YES INDEED AS WELL CURRY......HMMM....THAT FRAGRANCE IS QUITE NOTICEABLE....YES.....ONION AND GARLIC CHUTNEY I TAKE IT MY DEAR?.....HMMMMM....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

The whole crypto industry is backed by poor / middle class idiots with low IQ's thinking cryptos = free money, because one day "everyone" will be using them and the price will be higher.
Truth is, cryptos are not the tech of the future. They're today's (shitty) tech and whatever value they have comes from the idea that tomorrow they're more expensive.

Just look at what BTC and crypto offers over conventional currency, political figureheads have been crying about wanting a world currency for decades now, well it's here, normies, as usual are just too fucking dumb to realise the next stage of financial evolution is here.

YOU MUST NOT SPEAK OF IT,

>Just look at what BTC and crypto offers over conventional currency

Like volatility, no replay protection, high transfer fees and douchebaggy markets with more fees?

>b-b-but the tech is cool

People who use money don't care about how cyberpunky the transfer process is.

>well it's here, normies

Most BTC believers are normies because they want that lambo so fucking bad. Money and status is everything to normies. Ethereal autists don't really care, they want to elevate their minds, not their dicks.

>Sniff it

>approx 30% of all BTC in circulation has already been lost forever and these are the first years of BTC

>more keep getting lost all the time, due to phones breaking and people forgetting their passwords

>eventually we'll have just a few full coins in the universe

But this is just a good thing, right? Less supply means more demand, right? :D

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Their reserve as explained in the whitepaper. If the rumors about the end of Tether become truth, exit and be decisive. Basically make sure you're not the last one holding and consider from the outside when you want to reenter, if you want to reenter.

A currency that loses 60% of its value in a month. Nobody knows its real price but what makes it different to other bubbles, is that it's been called a bubble from the beginning all the way to the top. Futures may help us a lot with price discovery. The bitcoin token is a proof of ownership of a digital object, the bitcoin protocol mantains a ledger of balances.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VCUtDtY50z

*sniff sniff*

ohhh, yesss....

Less supply means more demand up to a point.

Duck-billed platypus turds have less supply than dog turds but at the end of the day, they're are both still only worth shit.

how many BRAP posters are just larping?

>The bitcoin token is a proof of ownership of a digital object

Fancy way of saying you own a number on a screen.
Instead of the government issuing these numbers, they're governed by the mysterious "Core developers" who don't seem to agree on anything.