/madeit/ thread?

/madeit/ thread?

19 years old, still in college and bought this X6M. Cost me 100K but worth every penny, going to fuck the hottest thots every day.

What a blessing crypto has been for me, i literally couldnt do shit before crypto lmao

>nigger tier purchase
>didn’t even get a decent looking car

Nice larp btw

Zim Zimma, Who got the keys to ma beema?

Out of all the lovely BMWs you could have purchased, you get that bloated POS that looks like a Pontiac Aztec?

Why'd you buy that duckbutt piece of shit op, was it on sale? Literally any other M is better than that eyesore

get the chip for it. Makes it a fucking rocket off the line

grats, but work on your taste ffs. A BMW is the quintessential "please pay attention to me, I'm a consumer whore" ploy

>Be me
>BMW X6M
>Too heavy to be fun to drive
>Too heavy to outrun cars with similar power
>Too low to be good offroad
>Depreciate 80% after 2 yeras

that car looks like shit

If youre not a member of the russian mafia, a 60 year old chinaman or an inbred 2nd cousin of the saudi king why the fuck would you buy that hideous garbage?

crypto market falls because newfags take out their gains to buy shit cars, crypto market never recovers, newfag never makes gains again, sells their car and is back to being a broke college student.

This happend in the dot com boom aswell.

The cycle continues.

hideous

you just threw away $50,000 (how much it depreciates the moment you own it)
for that
$50,000 could let you live in a way nicer place for a few years, to retain the thots you attain for longer
just saying

butthurt 19 years old boi here
most of my gains are either in my parent's hand (I gave it for mortgage etc) or were paid to the government in form of taxes :(
fml. Gains were not from cryptos

>Has 100G to spend on car
>Doesn't buy a 930 Turbo
>Doesn't buy a 997 GT3
>Doesn't build a custom M3

You're either a nigger or just plain dumb and can't drive stick. Pic related what you'd purchase if you had class

literally everyone keeps looking at my car, and those who dont will once they hear me revving.

you guys are talking shit lmao

Could've bought a sports car convertible for that money instead of that car. Like that cars ok, but it's not a thotty puller by any standard for that amount of money

No, its ugly as fuck

You could have had an M4 ZCP like mine for less than the price you paid for a bloated clown car

you're either a nigger or a fucking imbecile. Unless you've made $10mil+ in crypto, that car purchase (leaving aside the shitty taste) is the type of financial decision that only a retard would make.

>100K

You could literally buy a Lamborghini Gallardo with that much and get 10x more pussy. Only Turks and Arabs drive BMW's and Audis.

Anyone who buys a crossover isn't going to make it.

Terrible larp. If any rich autist is actually reading the thred, get a Corvette

They're laughing

>literally everyone keeps looking at my car, and those who dont will once they hear me revving.
>once they hear me revving.

lmao

no1 in their right mind thinks an old ass gallardo looks better than a new X6M. gtfo with your shit taste

Ima do the opposite of biz so congrats dood, tldr of how you made it?

started with 5k, made 6k profit with BTC, went all in on verge and tron for no reason other than it was cheap as shit and a top 100 coin. sold both at ath.

lmao nice hit wheels. OP got the brand right, just got the shitty model. like come on dude get a fucking 7 series if you want a big car

Bitches don't give a fuck about performance. All they care about is DESIGN and BRAND of the car. And no other brand car comes close to the design of Lamborghini cars.

It's ugly af man

>let me tell you how I'm asian Veeky Forums

Nice, how did you know .25 was the ATH? Still hodling TRX bags.

pic related looks like a poorfag fedora lard larping as rich

My mom wouldn’t even buy something this ugly

getting this by next year. thank you to the user who put me on to this beauty.

revving? revving that? please sudoku faggot i hope this is bait

that wheel size, you are confirmed for not making it

i didn't. i wanted to cash out once i reached a certain amount.

something tells me this is the nigger car of next year

gangster, though i prefer the rs6 wagon

OP should kill himself

You are a huge faggot for buying that car, take notes from this guy:

LOL. What a dumbass

610HP with an akrapovic titanium exhaust. yes i will be revving that you retard. my whole town hears me once i rev this monster

I hope you at least made a good 300k or more because this car isnt that impressive.
Everyone who know about cars will call you a fag and chicks who dont know cars wont be able to tell its a 6 figure car.
You literally played yourself.
You did the equivalent of buying an alienware computer to impress thots at starbucks.

>he actually fell for the bloated car meme

kek

redpill me on chips. are they at all bad for your car? i have an E550 stock that already zooms but i wouldn't mind adding a little something extra

bmw x is unironically a car for small penis guys.

if iam wrong please post a picture of your cock.

poor sluts

BATMAN

I'll congratulate you instead. That's a monster of a car, not a fan of SUVs myself but BMW is the way to go

x5m is infinitely more masculine than an x6m.

t. x5m owner

BEEEMAA SOOOO COOOOOL *INFLATES*

Absolutely horrible BMW choice.

Worst BMW since the 2 series tourer

Cross overs... aka worst of all worlds.

this is now a bloating thread

fucking KEK thinking an SUV gets pussy.. and thinking anyone gives a fuck about your gay ass revs.. u've gotten no pussy since youre larping on here like a faggot. seriously how retarded do u have to be to spend 100k on that ugly piece of shit. get and m3 or an m4, jesus.

Why wouldn't you buy a Porsche at least? It's more impressive and prestigious than that shit.

>OP didn't know that BMW posters get roasted every time

>Trades appreciating asset for depreciating asset

Your car is pretty gay, but congrats.

AESTHETIC straight lines these faggots should get shot

BMW's are good for the most part but how could anyone think that the x6m 'coupe' was any good

>Falling for the vaginal jew
You should know better.

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES IT LOOK SO WRONG. It's like you took the sleek bmw design and made it not sleek for no reason by taking the transform tool in photoshop and vertically stretching it.

How much did you make, you larping faggot?

Elliot Rodger

Fuck me. The jealousy here is unreal. GG user. Only just crossed into 4 figs myself - wish me luck!

Return that shit and get the non vertically stretched version.

nothing wrong lmao. if you can look past the jealousy and envy you have for me, its actually an amazing looking car.

>amazing looking car.
at least it's not puke green like last user that posted a thread like this

it isn't jealousy you retard. for the price he put into this car he could have bought something that not only performs better, but looks objectively better AND at a lower price point

It is not jealousy. It is fucking annoyance because of stupid retards that do nothing other than larp here, or even worse if its not a larp bragging about it and then buying useless shit like OP. I have never once bragged or even mentioned gains here

name 1 SUV that beats my car performance wise in the 100k range. go on, i wait.

For BMW, it's M4 or nothing imo

Still an SUV homo. Nice soccer mobile.

>uses objectively and looks in the same sentence
>calls me a retard

all the other mums are going to be so jealous

how does it feel that you essentially paid 500k - 1mil for that considering you could have kept making easy gains with 100k in crypto

>blatant lard, obvious bate

meh not a fan of the coupes. cant wait to replace the old e46

Keep making wise financial decisions genius

>performance wise
What performance are we talking about here, driving kids to school faster than a school bus? Making people think a busty bimbo will walk out behind the drivers seat? Having off-road characteristics which you will never use? Being slower than any decent sedan?

Nice soccermom mobile

shit like this is why I don't wanna normans exploiting crypto. OP is clearly a nigger, or wigger that got lucky with crypto and bought a nigger tier purchase because of it. really grinds my gears I tell you. give me your money and kys OP

So you'd rather have 4 doors? What are you, 60?

>buys soccer mom jewmobile
>already devalued 50% 5 min out of the showroom
>not buying a Hellcat for 20k less

Congratulations faggot, You've jewed yourself. Enjoy picking fat nigger thots in your Germanistany shitbox and also AIDS because that's all you will be able to get, meanwhile I pass flying besides you while Stacy sucks my 707whp 7.5" inch Benis, Goy :^)

Don't worry, he is just going to waste all of his money on useless shit, in a few years he has nothing left, meanwhile you can make the millions in those years.

This should be more to OP's liking though.

hi Shlomo, Hellcat samefag here. How does it feel that a Jeep is faster, cheaper and will surely devalue slower than your Germanistany cuckbox? :^)

Why, do you really need that big of a car? do you plan on having kids or becoming a transporter? Why do people buy these oversized gas guzzling dad-mobiles, the thing screams midlife crisis.

If you wanna buy something fast, buy a sports car. If you wanna have kids, you probably shouldnt be driving them around at 250kmph.

You're absolutely right. Let this norman nigger rot.

I wouldn't reccomend a pre-2000 911 to a 19 year old unless they're a qualified race driver. They've killed many a talentless middle manager.
'I bet that classic Porsche was cheap', said no one ever.

I have a mining farm and move rigs alot but not so much that I need a SUV or pickup truck. and no I'm not even 25

not faster and doesn't devalue slower. try again retarded american

nice taste user, I can almost hear the orgasmic sound of your LT4 burgercharger 650 screeching eagles, see ya at the dragstrip senpai :^)

Don't buy mopar - completely made in china.
Fordshit and Chevygay is better.

But patrician choice is luxury european but not audi.

haha get fucked by these trips chevyfag

You've got poor taste OP