Tfw I made over a million dollars by blindly following meme advice on Veeky Forums

>tfw I made over a million dollars by blindly following meme advice on Veeky Forums
>cashed out last week
>bought a house with 8 flats in a good location
>fully rented out
>will never have to worry about money again

I don't even know what exactly crypots are.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xc7b2d9ecc4d433d79b917c30ceaffc66fa54baf3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>8 flats
I was so close to believe it.

A crypot is a pot you can store your tears in. Best friend to the neets pissjug and poopbucket.

>150k for a flat is unrealistic
k

the irs will be very interested. thanks for posting.

yeah but no one buys fucking 8 of them even the richest of niggs

The fuck is a house with 8 flats?

A house with 8 flats? What the fuck does this even mean?

Joke's on you, I'm Dutch.
I mean a building with 8 apartments, you dorks. I rent them to people for money.

ITT: Ignorant burgers

Lekker bezig pik. Verhuur je aan studenten, allochtonen of oudjes?

Krijg de kanker.

Shitty larp
Lol at cashing out near the bottom

hey OP i think you are a cool guy can you please post a photo of what the building is like? Just to help me visualize a goal for myself?

Thank you

I cashed out ETH for 970€.

Yeah this. It will help a lot.
Just draw it on paint if don't have a photo.

nice LARP. I've tracked /biz meme advice for over a year, and even with the december increase you would have lost money by listening to /biz

Well if you already cashed everything out I'm sure you would not mind showing your eth address to prove that this is in fact not, a shit larp like 99% of others

etherscan.io/address/0xc7b2d9ecc4d433d79b917c30ceaffc66fa54baf3

so OP how much did the house thing cost? like half a million euros?

How?

I've been on Veeky Forums for the last 2 months trying to "learn the ropes" before I finally put money in and so far I would have lost everything or my money would just be sitting around doing nothing , I would have invested in FUN, IOTA, DBC and Nano, all shit.

That doesnt really prove anything without signing or making a recent transaction

If it is yours, then congrats but just lmao at larping that you dont know what crypto is after 400 days

just fuck off you retard no one cares whether you believe him or not christ

Also 2016 investor wouldnt listen to biz, Ive looked here for a year and almost all coins end up losing after they are shilled here

If you invested before 2017 and not made 300x there is no help for you. For those after the b00m you have to hold till 2020

>tfw larping

Fuck off poorfag. Just lmao at "visualising a goal for myself"

Trolled you all. xD

>cash out last week
>buy a house house in a week
>find 8 tenants in a week
l o l

>you are now obligated to house several of us indefinitely for free in one of your flats until one of *us* comes up with the next big thing -- and you just know we will, because we have meme magic -- go ahead and look

fuck off with your cuck runes, this is an english board

>8 flats
>fully rented out

Great another source of income and you will be able to pay your taxes EOY.

Of course if this wasn't a LARP you would know this

>Hodl meme
>Not day trading on this market

Dumb cunt. Even at this massive fucking dip you can make money. Take any fucking coin now wait for it to go up 10% sell it. Now put a buy order at the previous price minus 5%. Anddddd you made moeny in a day

Try not being a retard, those were all obvious scam and/or shitcoins. Do actual research and don't buy 99% of coins shilled here. I'm feeling nice today so I'll give you advice: origin trail is low market cap, has an actual product that is already in use, is blockchain agnostic, and is only listed on shitty exchanges (so normies haven't touched it yet). DYOR obviously to make sure I'm not dumping bags on you, because those talking points I just mentioned are exactly what every shill will say.

Thing is, you wake up tomorrow, and you're still alive. So ok now you don't have to worry about money. But now what do I do all day? I was where op is 10 years ago, & let me tell you, it doesn't get any easier.

>tell my parents im invested in cryptos because economy of the future
>they tell me im wasting my money, invest in something REAL like REAL ESTATE, because, dont you see, it has the word REAL in the phrase
>tell my dad wtf? Where am I ganna get $250k to throw down on an apartment here in the most expensive city in the USA
>tells me to put a $10k down payment on it and get a mortgage and rent it out and pocket $200 a month and put the rest on the mortgage

What the fuck? is this how boomers think you can make money?

The can only conceive a house like a bundle of sticks and cardboard, don't be too hard on them, they literally pay millions for a cardboard box.

>etherscan.io/address/0xc7b2d9ecc4d433d79b917c30ceaffc66fa54baf3

Lol what? All this shows us is that you potentially cashed out 200 eth a year ago

> is this how boomers think
> think
Don't overestimate them there. They barely know how to use a smartphone, a device with the interface even a fucking toddler can figure out on its own.

send me ethereum to prove how rich you are
0xeE92A2a15e1F4A3f8Bf6F84627b05876a3C9Ec2F

Unironically that is a good idea. Of course it takes years to pay off and the payoff is not great, but it is a sure thing.

Consider that in the time you pay off the debt the price of the real estate will rise quite, so then selling it you can make good bank .

if its such a good idea, why doesnt everyone do it?

I'm pretty sure renting out your house thats actually owned by a Jew is not the way to make money

Tons of people do this shit.

>"hey guises i made one million dollarinos"
>take google images pic of building obviously worth 2m+ for 8 flats

Because people want to get rich over night. Insta gratification and insta result brainlets.

>Pay 20 years to get myself a real estate property worth 400k
>Nah bro why not start a bussines, invest in stuff, like i got ideas, just waiting for it.
>20 years later still a rent cuck.

99% of goyim out there

fucktons of people do it, friend
it's slow money and dealing with shit tenants is fucking AIDs though
so I wouldn't want to do it

I live in a city with three universities and people are swimming in dosh from renting yet-to-be-fully-paid-off apartments to students.

Op, I am one of your tenants.
I just found out you bought this property with crypto from this post.
Suddenly I've decided I need a whole new central air system. The current one is too dusty. Also, I need new carpeting. These allergies are getting to me. Furthermore, this ceiling is leaking. I need you to get this fixed right away. I'm having a meeting with the other 7 tenants to see if they are in need of any repairs in a few hours also.

Where in the UK can you get a 'house with 8 flats' for $1mil?

Are you a fucking spastic? If you have money and don't use it to improve yourself (bootcamps, CBT, personal development courses, learning a new skill) then that's on you. I don't want to be too harsh in case you're being serious, but if you are just do all of the above and stop limiting yourself. Take some risks and actually improve your life... no excuses especially if you have the money readily available for it

>drops your lease into a shredder

My grandpa has 3 of such houses in cologne pretty central

That's how a lot of them made their money. It's not as good of a strategy in places where growth in housing prices is lower though so just figure out what the mechanism is that makes you the money first before investing

Lekker steenkolen Engels kankerlul.

Fligen floogen boooben mooben flagen kroogen

>Fligen floogen boooben mooben flagen kroogen

hurden wurden hooden booden duden swooden

Google search shows it's not real.

>bootcamps
>personal self development courses
lmao, ur the perfect victim faggot
i always wonder what retards always listen to this motivational crap videos and book gayass tony robbins and pick up "bootcamps"
u shithead must be one of them

either you have it, or not
ur only a moneybag to prey on by those who have it

better buy a cosmopoliton faggot
its cheaper

Agreed. Most of that motivational bullshit out there is there to make money for its creator. Just another bs scam. Maybe not all, but probably a big majority.

Manchester?

Hope it's true. Godspeed, you crazy son of a bitch.

they create more bag holders and another bottom layer to the pyramid. but hey, a free USB drive with every session!

if you're not a larping piece of shit

-how much did you start off with
-what coins did you invest in

is toch een normale vraag of nie?

vuile klojo, dit kost zoiezo veel meer dan een miljoen
slechte larp -1/10

lol that is the best ID i've witnessed like ever

>Ive looked here for a year and almost all coins end up losing after they are shilled here

Yeah especially ethereum

Are you future me?

Maybe the advice is to steer past meme Jewry. Maybe you're a fag

You cashed out and bought the apartment block in a week. Nice larp, I enjoy laughing at your gay fantasies borat