THANKS SERGEY

At least the memes were funny

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xd11667181ff85c44f2c25b28196f628d20b9d488#tokentxns
etherscan.io/address/0xc059a1ffe290de70f4dca3333e5aecf3d3746b03#tokentxns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least the memes were not funny

>mfw STINKY LINKY and RAILSHIT shilled shitcoin bag holders get btfo in the same hour

Jesus fuck he's the sell wall

can you post the full picture?

Who is this wallet and why are they dumping

This must be a prank, rights guys?, surely Sergey won't exit scam after all we've been through, right guys?

3m link dumped in 2 weeks
etherscan.io/address/0xd11667181ff85c44f2c25b28196f628d20b9d488#tokentxns

As if sergey needs any more money

one should think 100m worth in eth should be enough to pay rory and 1 dev

he is selling to the bogdanoffs, they will pump the price tomorow...

Exit scams routinely present at industry conferences. Nice fud

and he got 2m more link 2 days ago
etherscan.io/address/0xc059a1ffe290de70f4dca3333e5aecf3d3746b03#tokentxns

Why aren't they paying their devs with the ether? This is a fuck you to token holders.

Because the people they're paying actually believe in Chainlink.

Why are they sending it to binance then?

that wallet has a value of 1 ETH, stop spreading FUD

this has been known for a while now. Here's the thing. If u were going to exit scam, wouldn't u wanna get as much $$$$' as possible? Like they could tweet one fucking word and FOMO would be insane, then dump.
This is why I don't see this as an exit. I think they're legitimately just raising funds for hires. They may be paying in LINK, but they'll need actual $ too. They did mention they were doing this in the eoy announcement, along with the disclosure of 1/3rd of all LINK dedicated to it in the whitepaper.

>less than 1% of the total supply

Who gives a shit

Why did you think they were sending Link to binance to pay their devs?

"Binance" is binance's cold wallet. If you send crypto there it won't be credited to your account and you can consider it lost forever.
Can someone explain these transfers?

Stinky pajeet trying to steal our linkies

He doesn’t know we have the strongest hands in the seven kingdoms

Rekt desu

>cold wallet
sorry, meant to say hot wallet. Same thing applies, though.

I mean seriously, LINK has had no volume the past couple of months. If that much LINK really was dumped the price would surely go to below ICO levels and yet nothing happened.

If nobody can explain these two things then the logical conclusion is that Sergey had some kind of agreement with Binance to "wash" LINK through them and make them untraceable as he sends them to different wallets to give to clients, partners or whatever.

Because that was their explanation last time, where the same thing happened? So my question: why not use the eth to pay the devs instead of selling (non-circulating) LINK for eth, usd or whatever?

The wallet that sent to binance is the wallet that belongs to their account on binance.

>If nobody can explain these two things then the logical conclusion is that Sergey had some kind of agreement with Binance to "wash" LINK through them and make them untraceable as he sends them to different wallets to give to clients, partners or whatever.
this could be the case.....or Binance is just holding it until it makes the most sense to release. It is like the FED printing money.
Do you think Binance instantly puts all tokens/coins up for sale the moment they receive them?

Because it's confirmed that they're paying people in Link.
Did you want them to use the ETH from the ICO to buy Link for this purpose, even though they have 350 million tokens already set aside for this?

Aren't these withdrawals from binance u fucking tards

I hate link but it looks like OUT from binance, into own wallet. Because binance can't be trusted right now.

but wallets are anonym anyway so why wash them?

Because odds are that a wallet that is used often will eventually get identified.

how could this happen

how?

A specific transaction to a specific party, for instance.
Say some node pool scores a Swift assignment and brags about it. Suddenly you know the wallet from which the Link payment came is a Swift wallet.

I see, but right now the tokens don't move right?
And after the mainnet is up who cares if you know the swift wallet?

>I think they're legitimately just raising funds for hires.

>i dont know what teh fuck this chink faces is implying

pls pick a good reaction image

Don't worry linkmarines we've seen worse than this
If you look closely you can still see a cup and handle pattern forming